Favorite Beer

XLNT Chinese beer.

1662928796694.png

And from India

1662928923915.png

Fosters on tap or Dos Equis in the bottle. If they don't have either, I will just go with ice water or a screwdriver.

Between 1954 and 1994 I drank San Miguel because it was generally considered the best beer in the world by brew masters and critics. My second beer was Löwenbräu

1662936356257.png

1662936454708.png

During that 40 year period I downed enough of both brews to float the USS George Washington.

1662936637321.png

If I'm having just two or three I'll usually go with a local craft beer.

If I'm sitting in a bar watching football all afternoon, though, I'll drink Michelob Ultra. Yeah, it's more of a genetic cousin to Kool Aid than beer, but I don't get fucked up on it and it's only 95 calories a bottle.

And anytime I'm in an Irish pub, it's Guinness...

For the money, probably Moosehead.

But there are just so many I can't narrow it down, sorry!

Among some of my other faves are Heineken/Becks/St. Pauli and similar German beers. Ive also taken a liking to Danish Carlsberg. Back in NY I drank Saranac a lot. In Peru when visiting my in-laws I like Pilsen Callao. I'd never refuse a Corona, especially with a good meal and Dos Equis Amber ain't bad. Sometimes I really like Red Strip busy for some reason it gives me heartburn sometimes. One really good yet cheap beer is Montucky. And in P.A. we also have Straub's, which personally I like better than Yuengling although Yuengling is okay for sure. They're just so many beers out there that I like I couldn't possibly think of them all. My post would be ridiculously long.

Forum List

Back