Favorite Beer

For the money, probably Moosehead.

No. Moosehead can burn in HELL...

Because of them, I am unable to buy my favorite beer:

iu

FUCK MOOSEHEAD!

I love Sprecher Amber.

Beer is a PITA, you end up with all these bottles and cans, but I discovered
Dinkelacker Dark out in California years ago served in an icy, frosted mug and loved it.

https://products2.imgix.drizly.com/ci-dinkel-acker-dark-0389fb46a0793324.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&fm=jpeg&q=20

But if I buy a case of beer now (I don't), I lean towards Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. Great stuff.

But several years ago, beer prices all got so ridiculous that I refuse to buy it.

No. Moosehead can burn in HELL...

Because of them, I am unable to buy my favorite beer:

iu

FUCK MOOSEHEAD!
LoL! I bet that's actually pretty good. I DO have a thing for brown ales, like Newcastle....which I haven't seen around here in a few years, strangely enough.

Ever try Buck Snort?

LoL! I bet that's actually pretty good. I DO have a thing for brown ales, like Newcastle....which I haven't seen around here in a few years, strangely enough.

Ever try Buck Snort?

I have never heard of Buck Snort, but I will keep an eye open for it. And if you are west of the Mississippi, look for Moose Drool, it is hands down the best brown ale I've ever had.

I have never heard of Buck Snort, but I will keep an eye open for it. And if you are west of the Mississippi, look for Moose Drool, it is hands down the best brown ale I've ever had.
Ill do that. I've been wanting to drag my wife along on a trip out west for awhile. 😁Maybe Oklahoma. And Michigan is another state I'll be sure to visit again.

Currently my fridge holds a 12 pack mixer of Voodoo Ranger IPAs.

Quite excellent actually.

But I'll also drink other stuff.

Not one o' those IPA hipsters...

View attachment 694892

Best bottled beer I ever drank. Rated best beer in the world many times.
The best out of a barrel is Heineken and not the crap sold here in the States.

YES!

I had that once in England when I was a kid.

My old man offered me a Budweiser and I told him not my speed.

Then I realized, he didn't mean that Budweiser...

I remember it being stellar, but sadly have not seen it stateside.

It's now been 25 years.

Sigh.

This one didn't age well.

Not your fault. ;)
LOL well it was before Transhiser Busch... lol but you know what?.... I may have to go back to Bud Light... I started drinking Coors and I get massive hangover headaches the next morning when I drink it... Never happens with Bud Light...

Yes.

Coors always used to give me the worst hangovers.

That and Miller High Life.

I'll stick with my high falootin' craft beers. ;)
So I'm not crazy?.... good... Nothing better than a few beers on a Sunday afternoon but not when I can't get up the next morning...

YES!

I had that once in England when I was a kid.

My old man offered me a Budweiser and I told him not my speed.

Then I realized, he didn't mean that Budweiser...

I remember it being stellar, but sadly have not seen it stateside.

It's now been 25 years.

Sigh.
I used to buy it at Tesco in the UK. Now it's sold in some States as "Czechvar" because the assholes at Budweiser AB InBev are fighting Budvar for the Budweiser name.

My everyday beer is 2 Hearted from Bells. I generally like any IPA. Oh yea, I will drink about anything so if I show up at your place and all you have is Bud Light, that will be fine.

1687260859906.jpeg

As a USMB Influencer, I would tell you my favorite beer.

But you guys would boycott it.

Forum List

Back