Fauci says he no longer needs to go to church

How sad for you that you need something like that to do the rights thing and be a good person.

That says much about you.
That is wrong what you typed. Humans need structure in a general sense. It is not for everyone however it helps to keep people in line. The only other option is a totalitarian government that accepts no deviation. People are weak in many ways. It is only to degree that we fail or do things that perhaps we should not or slow down on.

no, good people do not need "constant reminding" to be good. bad people might need that.
Same question I gave to GG. I guarantee don't don't find sex outside marriage, birth control, or masturbation morally wrong. Understanding why they are wrong takes vigilance, study, and thought----things irreligious folks don't have time for.

most
We can take a couple of moral points, and I guarantee you don't subscribe to them.
For example, I've yet to meet the irreligious person who believes sex outside marriage, birth control, or masturbation are morally wrong.
religious people do those things a s well . i guess it is ok if the preache rsays not to do it?

no, good people do not need "constant reminding" to be good. bad people might need that.
There ARE no good people. When someone called Jesus "good" He said, "There is none good but God," thereby acknowledging that He is indeed God (as that person rightfully perceived). Jesus is good. Everyone else on Earth is a rotten sinner. When I was o/side the Church for a short period of time, I waxed worse and worse in certain ways, though I did not (that I know of) commit a mortal sin (except for missing Mass but ignorantly felt that it was not a true Mass anymore... long story).

I FEEL the loss (to my soul/spirit, etc) of those months I was o/side the Church--I feel the depths of that loss whenever I am at Mass.

I do not want to ever feel such a sense of loss again. In time, I will not have to deal with that awful feeling. People who attack the Catholic Church do not know what they are doing... and it is even worse if they DO know what they are doing...

most

religious people do those things a s well . i guess it is ok if the preache rsays not to do it?
I don't.

People need to quit spreading lies and half truths about the CC. It is CHRIST's Church.

I'd be very careful in how you deal w ith His Church...

Same question I gave to GG. I guarantee don't don't find sex outside marriage, birth control, or masturbation morally wrong. Understanding why they are wrong takes vigilance, study, and thought----things irreligious folks don't have time for.
You made a typo in the 2nd sentence. What do you mean?

In a way understanding why those things are wrong does require vigilance and study as you say, and yet EXPERIENCE also informs us that they are wrong. Look at the disasters that happen when people fornicate, for example... unwed pregnancies, some of which end in abortion and Post Abortion Syndrome. Some women suffer all their lives over an abortion, cannot forgive themselves even when they know that Jesus forgives all.....

That is horrific. Those who promote such a hideous thing as abortion are going to be held accountable-- in Hell if they don't repent-- for causing others to end up in Hell

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?

Yeah, well when the bishop stopped allowing him to received the Holy Sacrament, it must have taken the buzz out of going through the mass.

It's embarrassing that he believes in the fake Christian god anyhow.

He may still find the true God.

I will pray for him.
Don't stop there. There is an army of nonpracticing Catholics in the Swamp.

While your at it, pray for your Pope as well as he has waged war with his own priests for their religious convictions.

Fauci is another ZPF Jew, so this is just complete bullshit.

It's embarrassing that he believes in the fake Christian god anyhow.

He may still find the true God.

I will pray for him.
who is the fake Christian god?

And how would you, mere human being, know what is a true God and who is not? Only a divine Church can inform anyone of anything

There is only ONE Church, the Catholic Church founded by Christ. All other "churches" were founded by man. And we all know how reliable humans are....

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
One doesn't need a church to worship God

He thinks people should worship him.

who is the fake Christian god?

And how would you, mere human being, know what is a true God and who is not? Only a divine Church can inform anyone of anything

There is only ONE Church, the Catholic Church founded by Christ. All other "churches" were founded by man. And we all know how reliable humans are....
Churches along with religions are man-made.

He is partly to blame for millions of deaths and lives ruined... I wouldn't want to show my face in church either if I were him....

Exactly right.
Fuck religion.

Churches along with religions are man-made.
Yes, but the question is, do they use that platform to follow God or continue to exclude him?

You prefer the man made religion of government.

Make no mistake, both politics and religion tells people how to live their lives, only, government forces it upon you with self righteous fervor cuz they don't attribute any of their morality to God, as if that even matters.

Next thing ya know, they are giving children sex changes and screaming gas the Jews.

Yea, that turned out well.

Going to church services is not practicing faith. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back