A scientist who helped Fauci discredit the lab leak theory is now speaking out

Many of us were skeptical of Fauci from the start.
Literally the biggest overreaction and overreach of state governments evah.

The propaganda and fear mongering was so blatant, so obvious, and yet, panicked Americans and weak leaders followed right along with it.

Covid only amplified distrust of authority figures.

Fauci belongs in prison. He lied to the American people and lied to the world. The hypothesis that the virus came from a lab leak in Wuhan was too coincidental to be ignored and yet, anybody who suggested this common sense scenario was labeled a conspiracy theorist, banned from social media, etc. It also came to light in the past year that Fauci helped fund the gain of function research that went on this lab which is likely why he was trying to cover this up.

The way the medical community handled COVID greatly eroded their credibility.

As assistant secretary for preparedness and response at the Department of Health and Human Services, Kadlec offered a lengthy statement to lawmakers on the “four principal functions” of his role.

None of those functions involved downplaying without scientific evidence a theory that the virus emerged from a laboratory in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. But that’s what Kadlec now says he did by assisting Dr. Anthony Fauci, America’s former top infectious diseases adviser, in his effort to suppress the lab leak theory.

Kadlec says it’s a decision that keeps him up at night. Literally.

“I wake up at usually about 2 or 3 a.m. and think about it honestly, because it’s something that we all played a role in,” Kadlec told Sky News in an exclusive interview.

Gee we said this when Frauduci was being a fraud...years ago. But we were the loons... Lol

Still seeing commercials for NYC that say you must need a vaccination card to go out into public spaces.
Guess I won't be visiting there. Ever.

The sad part is, you still think the vaccine worked. Fauci is proud of you.
Myths, Dupe of swine liars...change the channel, fool.https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwir3L7OuYWDAxXjSkcBHXxCBI0YABAAGgJxdQ&ase=2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq9y-zrmFgwMV40pHAR18QgSNEAMYASAAEgJmLPD_BwE&sph&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRojXgzCCktzYUTcasxWyUL-rBFgozMTcZS0Fg2LJWIa7YE9jU&sig=AOD64_3c2RlJgsrw7KjNb-9bJOkm7k4_8Q&q&nis=4&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwj35LbOuYWDAxUXl4kEHcpnBOMQ0Qx6BAgEEAE

Last edited:
Myths, Dupe of swine liars...change the channel, fool.https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwir3L7OuYWDAxXjSkcBHXxCBI0YABAAGgJxdQ&ase=2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq9y-zrmFgwMV40pHAR18QgSNEAMYASAAEgJmLPD_BwE&sph&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRojXgzCCktzYUTcasxWyUL-rBFgozMTcZS0Fg2LJWIa7YE9jU&sig=AOD64_3c2RlJgsrw7KjNb-9bJOkm7k4_8Q&q&nis=4&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwj35LbOuYWDAxUXl4kEHcpnBOMQ0Qx6BAgEEAE
Fauci admitted the vaccine won't prevent you from getting covid.

The only people that screwed up the pandemic were Republicans who questioned the vaccine with all kinds of baloney about the dangers so people didn't get vaccinated causing hundreds of thousands of more deaths and all around the world. GOP propaganda is an always wrong disgrace, Super Duper.
The party that acted like NAZIs is the democratic party that mandated vaccinations. My body, my choice.
And fuck your bullshit "didn't get vaccinated causing hundreds of thousands of more deaths" The vaccination does not stop you from getting nor spreading Covid-19. If anyone told you it did, pimp slap them in the chops and tell them they are full of shit.

The party that acted like NAZIs is the democratic party that mandated vaccinations. My body, my choice.
And fuck your bullshit "didn't get vaccinated causing hundreds of thousands of more deaths" The vaccination does not stop you from getting nor spreading Covid-19. If anyone told you it did, pimp slap them in the chops and tell them they are full of shit.
94% stopped DUHHH dupe, now less like 70%. Nobody ever said it stopped it completely except once by Biden who apologized immediately and said that wasn't true only 94%. But your garbage propaganda has shown it a million times... so dumb you are, ignoramus I mean....

Still seeing commercials for NYC that say you must need a vaccination card to go out into public spaces.
Guess I won't be visiting there. Ever.
hhh
That isn't what Biden said.

Funny how quickly Americans lost interest in the boosters.

You were duped, dupe.
He said it once and immediately it was taken back and apologized for but your stupid propaganda keeps showing it again and again and again and again and again, super dupe ignoramus anti American chump.

94% stopped DUHHH dupe, now less like 70%. Nobody ever said it stopped it completely except once by Biden who apologized immediately and said that wasn't true only 94%. But your garbage propaganda has shown it a million times... so dumb you are, ignoramus I mean....
Excuse me? The COVID-19 does not stop you from getting Covid-19. Not even 1%. ZERO.
I trust the medical community

Forum List

Back