Fauci says he no longer needs to go to church

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?

So what? This is not about politics. I'm not sure it's about anything.

Why would YOU care about how he practices HIS religion?
OH I get it, Looking to demean someone to score political negative points.
Men like him never learned what they were taught. However, there are Catholics the same way as he is. For some reason the Church has failed. In the 12 years I went to Catholic school not one nun, priest or lay teacher uttered a hate word on anyone. It was however a grueling push on personal discipline. Fauci was lying during the Covid crisis.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
His place in hell is cemented, so he would be wasting his time.

He comes to mind most times when I think of what a fool is like.

Anybody remember Biden and H1N1

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”

In a way understanding why those things are wrong does require vigilance and study as you say, and yet EXPERIENCE also informs us that they are wrong. Look at the disasters that happen when people fornicate, for example... unwed pregnancies, some of which end in abortion and Post Abortion Syndrome. Some women suffer all their lives over an abortion, cannot forgive themselves even when they know that Jesus forgives all.....

That is horrific. Those who promote such a hideous thing as abortion are going to be held accountable-- in Hell if they don't repent-- for causing others to end up in Hell
Churches along with religions are man-made.
The Christian Church is no more man-made than the earth or the stars.

Forum List

Back