Fauci says he no longer needs to go to church

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

Exactly right.
Fuck religion.
Why are you so bitter and angry?

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
Is he required to?

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?

This guy is worthless, utterly worthless

Just go away you old fraud

Yes, but the question is, do they use that platform to follow God or continue to exclude him?

You prefer the man made religion of government.

Make no mistake, both politics and religion tells people how to live their lives, only, government forces it upon you with self righteous fervor cuz they don't attribute any of their morality to God, as if that even matters.
I see you need to project to cover yer weakness of needing an invisible God. So be it.

It's embarrassing that he believes in the fake Christian god anyhow.

I will pray for him
Neither the invention of Satan or Arch Angel Lucifer are Christian Gods .
He is already a lottery winner in his own eyes . Why should he be concerned about a Cult Loser making mumbo jumbo noises on his behalf ? He despises the Christian idea of God .

Why would "The Science" go to church in the first place?
You know, what would be fun is forcing someone like Dawkins or Fauci into church, just once, and propping their eyes open like Clockwise Orange style and see if their heads explode.

1702310813666.png

Forum List

Back