Fauci says he no longer needs to go to church

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
Yes! :D

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

as a fellow recovering cathaholic i did consider myself to be morally superior to my priests. still do.

i consider the church to be, in net, a force for good on earth and francis to be a very intelligent and thoughtful man. church, on the other hand, don't need it.

why do you think trump avoids church? he does not even have the excuse of catholicism/

One does not need to go to church to be a good person, to have faith in God or to be a spiritual person.

I walked away from organized religion about 10 years ago, never looked back.

They've lost their way, drunken by the false reward of earthly accolades from the godless left. They get to where they think they don't need God. I honestly think many of them don't believe in God at all. I don't think either Pelosi or Biden do.

as a fellow recovering cathaholic i did consider myself to be morally superior to my priests. still do.

i consider the church to be, in net, a force for good on earth and francis to be a very intelligent and thoughtful man. church, on the other hand, don't need it.

why do you think trump avoids church? he does not even have the excuse of catholicism/
Christ provides us with his example on the issue. He attended worship at the Temple despite it being full of hypocritical priests who joined a cabal to murder him. He then drove out money changers in the Temple declaring it to be a place of worship to God as well as calling out the hypocrites. Note, there were some good preists like Nicodemus, so to throw them all under the bus is simply not fair.

That is our example as Christians to follow, and not to turn their backs on God's place of worship man tries to pollute best they can.

But to think that their morality is superior to the church I think is hysterical.

:auiqs.jpg:

One does not need to go to church to be a good person, to have faith in God or to be a spiritual person.

I walked away from organized religion about 10 years ago, never looked back.
Always heard from leftwingers. When you stop attending church, doing good leaves your mind. One needs constant reminding to stick to the right path. When people say they can find the right path on their own, without God, they never do.

Always heard from leftwingers. When you stop attending church, doing good leaves your mind. One needs constant reminding to stick to the right path. When people say they can find the right path on their own, without God, they never do.
Those who are narcissistic think church should be all about them. The second it is not, whether it is worship of God or helping others in the faith or outreach to the poor, all of a sudden, they don't need organized religion, just organized government is all they need because it is oh, so much better!

Unfortunately, none of us can opt out of organized government which really is it's own religion.

How sad for you that you need something like that to do the rights thing and be a good person.

That says much about you.

How sad for you that you need something like that to do the rights thing and be a good person.

What is the right thing to do?

How does one determine that?

I guarantee none of them consult God, just themselves and their cult party.

He can hardly brazenly lie when everybody knows he is WEF and Deep State .
He is a practising Satanist in popular terms but that will be too strong for discussion here on a Chat site .

If telling the truth , he might argue that he is a Luciferian , but whilst literally correct , that is essentially academic in the bigger picture .
The former is invented but not the latter .
Normies and the Sheeple regard them as interchangeable .Cult Christians just make it up as they waffle on and on .

It's embarrassing that he believes in the fake Christian god anyhow.

He may still find the true God.

I will pray for him.

no, good people do not need "constant reminding" to be good. bad people might need that.

They've lost their way, drunken by the false reward of earthly accolades from the godless left. They get to where they think they don't need God. I honestly think many of them don't believe in God at all. I don't think either Pelosi or Biden do.
Briben called God "you know... the thing"

We can take a couple of moral points, and I guarantee you don't subscribe to them.
For example, I've yet to meet the irreligious person who believes sex outside marriage, birth control, or masturbation are morally wrong.

What is the right thing to do?

How does one determine that?

I guarantee none of them consult God, just themselves and their cult party.
you consult your party to determine right from wrong?: no wonder.... i'll ask around but, no.

Forum List

Back