In Washington the bar exam is no longer needed to be an attorney/lawyer because racism/diversity.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So evidently to be a attorney/lawyer in Washington you don't need to pass the bar exam anymore because "The Bar Licensure Task Force found that the traditional exam “disproportionally and unnecessarily blocks” marginalized groups from becoming practicing attorneys".

So basically they are saying "a lot blacks were unable to pass a test so we got rid of the test". I don't understand the problem. If you can't pass a test then you need to study harder, if you can't study harder and become smarter why should you get the job? I also don't get if blacks are equals to whites why can't they pass the test like whites? A test can't be racist, you either know the material or you don't.

I'm sick of everything coming down to race anymore and the fact we keep dumming down our society so lesser folks can get ahead purely because they aren't white.

So evidently to be a attorney/lawyer in Washington you don't need to pass the bar exam anymore because "The Bar Licensure Task Force found that the traditional exam “disproportionally and unnecessarily blocks” marginalized groups from becoming practicing attorneys".

So basically they are saying "a lot blacks were unable to pass a test so we got rid of the test". I don't understand the problem. If you can't pass a test then you need to study harder, if you can't study harder and become smarter why should you get the job? I also don't get if blacks are equals to whites why can't they pass the test like whites? A test can't be racist, you either know the material or you don't.

I'm sick of everything coming down to race anymore and the fact we keep dumming down our society so lesser folks can get ahead purely because they aren't white.
A race to the bottom.

Bring back representation by your peers, the soulful pleading by streetwise lawyers like Algonquin J Calhoun, in State of New York v. The Kingfish "Your honor, we not only deny the allegations, but we deny the alligator!"

calhoun.jpg

The same reason given for colleges abandoning the ACT/SAT. Woke-ism keeps lowering the bar (no pun intended) until the entire concept of a high standard is traded for "everyone gets a trophy" at the adult level.

The same reason given for colleges abandoning the ACT/SAT. Woke-ism keeps lowering the bar (no pun intended) until the entire concept of a high standard is traded for "everyone gets a trophy" at the adult level.
When you aim for ”equity,” you have to dumb everything down to the lowest common denominator. Otherwise, the bright and capable will pull ahead of the pack, and we can’t have THAT!

When you aim for ”equity,” you have to dumb everything down to the lowest common denominator. Otherwise, the bright and capable will pull ahead of the pack, and we can’t have THAT!
If March Madness went Woke, there would be one thousand teams who make the tournament based on their community service and ethnic make up.

I swear, in many ways, Washington and Oregon are even worse than California, if that's possible.

In Washington the bar exam is no longer needed to be an attorney/lawyer because racism/diversity.​

That’s already the case in GA and NYC isn’t it?
There’s no way hood-rat Fani or Letitia passed the BAR….neither did baby-daddy Nathan Wade

The destruction of our values and morals, one step at a time. The country is going to hell in a hand basket. They aren't interested in equality anymore, it's about equity, meaning everything is gaged by the lowest common dominator.

This will eventually fill the SCOTUS with jailhouse lawyers and people who have watched Judge Hatchett. Let the good times roll, let's see the corporations buy them out.

Alina Habba's available if you need a real lawyer.... :laugh:

Just wait until they do the same thing for doctors.

Just wait until they do the same thing for doctors.

There are some like don lemon already arguing for dei for doctors.

He claims there is no evidence that dei would result in more deaths. There have been black doctors for a long time now. To be a doctor all you need to be is smart enough and dedicated enough, that's it.

I don't know what happened in America. We keep lowering standards to allow people who lack potential to rise up without intelligence, skill, knowledge and ambition.

I want the best and brightest to succeed. I want the best people to be the best they can be. I sure as hell don't want to be a doctor because I am not cut out to be a doctor and I shouldn't be a doctor because there are thousands way more qualified that will do a better job. When I go see any doctor I want to have confidence they are a doctor because they had to go through the fires of hell to become a doctor and that they are as smart as a whip.

Every job should be for the best person because that makes our entire country stronger. When everyone has to work harder for something then everyone is trying to do better and beat everyone else which in turn makes everyone better.

I miss our old saying "may the best man win".

It's really a competition between Seattle and Ca. to see which area can be least livable. Naturally Or. would follow.
They aren't called the "left coast" for nothing.

The bright and capable always outrun the pack.

Forum List

Back