Fauci says he no longer needs to go to church

One of the joys of being agnostic is I don't have to mess with going to church.....I ask no favors of God so hopefully He won't mess with me.....GTG so far, just the normal slings and arrows of life. ;)
You will have to "mess with" Jesus in the end

and the devil who does not want you in Heaven and is STRONGER than you or I

You probably don't even think that YOU want to be in heaven? But you do... because you do NOT want to be in Hell. In the end there are only those 2 options (Purgatory ends in heaven)

Have you researched what reliable people tell us about Hell?

The Virgin Mary is reliable... Fatima is a good start

You know this...........HOW?
From a book written by man/woman, CLAIMING, the written words in any bible, are the words of GOD?

If there is an afterlife, may it be filled with animals.
AND BTW................I MUST worship a god?
WHY?
For what?
Heaven will be filled with not only good things but perfect things.. Best thing is, it lasts forever.

You must adhere to God because God is all you have.

You probably don't even think that YOU want to be in heaven? But you do... because you do NOT want to be in Hell. In the end there are only those 2 options (Purgatory ends in heaven)

We cant change their minds so why even try?

Someday they will die and whatever happens to them will happen

I suspect a lot of those "reliable people" will be visiting in one the "nine circles" themselves. ;)

Heaven will be filled with not only good things but perfect things.. Best thing is, it lasts forever.
So says the bible written by a human.
You must adhere to God because God is all you have.
No, I mostly adhere to things god created.
When god talks to me, telling me to adhere to him/her/it, then my feelings may change, until then................. I'm not buying what the "bibles" are claiming.
People that claim god talks to them are..............Scary.
What if those voices they hear, in their head, AREN'T GOD?

Strange he still identifies as Catholic when he acknowledges he doesn't practice and states he no longer needs the Church.
Reporter should have asked how he would feel about people who got 1 JAB but feel they no longer need boosters, and if he think they should be able to identify as vaccinated from COVID.

One does not need to go to church to be a good person, to have faith in God or to be a spiritual person.

I walked away from organized religion about 10 years ago, never looked back.
If people feel the need for church to keep them functioning that’s fine.

I don’t need it. Fauci doesn’t need it.

That’s also fine

who is the fake Christian god?

The one christians worship.

And how would you, mere human being, know what is a true God and who is not? Only a divine Church can inform anyone of anything

Because I have found the true God.

There is only ONE Church, the Catholic Church founded by Christ. All other "churches" were founded by man. And we all know how reliable humans are....
This is false. You have been mislead by fiction. It's not to late to seek the truth and warm embrace of the one true God.

I will pray for you.

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
He's afraid God will strike him dead if he steps foot in a Church.

Forum List

Back