Facebook Removes trump Post

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

In fact, they are almost immune to the virus, at least in NYC.

The lesson here is you can trust the President, but not the censors at facebook, or you.

More bullshit trying to equate fatality rate with immunity.

Grade: F
Dumbass if the fatality rate IS NOT HIGH YES THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALMOST IMMUN

Effect does not prove cause. Again. You're stupid to live. Please stop.

Sooo, you consider a death rate high of kids of less than 1% to be considered more than almost immune?
If they were immune there would be NO DEATH RATE... That's what he's suggesting the lie is. Immune means no repercussions at all.
Answer this one question and you can end the debate
how many children have died from COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

Goddamned you're an idiot. Do you have to practice to get this stupid? That doesn't end the debate. It doesn't even apply.

I'm starting to see Trump as an IQ test for our country. So far, we're flunking.
No idiot I asked you to answer a simple question. Now you're dodging the question with deranged responses
how many children have died with COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

Your question is irrelevant. I don't the answer to it and I'm not going to look it up because it has NO bearing on the discussion. It's just a distraction because you don't want to admit that your dear leader is a two-bit, lying huckster.
no it's not irrelevant it's relevant because you'll see the common flu is more deadly t children that covid 19 is

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.
We have to go back to work. I know it sucks that it WILL kill some people. But we have to get our economy going again... Otherwise... What are we as a nation?
It is what it is, right? Let's just shrug off those deaths....we've done it before, with school shootings.

It is a shame that we have to censor a President because he peddles in lies and misinformation. The presidency will unfortunately never be the same after Trump.

I hope the presidency will change in a good way because of this liar and criminal in our White House.

He certainly isn't what a president should be.

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Can you read?

I wasn't nor was trump talking about fatality rates in children.

He posted that children are "almost" immune.

Is English your second language?

Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word immune then you might be able to join this discussion without showing all of cyberspace what an illiterate fool you are.
you left out one word Almost immune

You can’t censor the president.

Of course you can. If ran a website, and Trump was trolling it, I'd have kicked him off long ago.

I guarantee this will just draw more attention to what Trump said. No one can effectively censor the president
Good. Everyone needs to see that he's a lying used car salesman.

I agree that’s what he is. I just think putting a muzzle on him isn’t going to discredit him

Sooo, you consider a death rate high of kids of less than 1% to be considered more than almost immune?
If they were immune there would be NO DEATH RATE... That's what he's suggesting the lie is. Immune means no repercussions at all.

Goddamned you're an idiot. Do you have to practice to get this stupid? That doesn't end the debate. It doesn't even apply.

I'm starting to see Trump as an IQ test for our country. So far, we're flunking.
No idiot I asked you to answer a simple question. Now you're dodging the question with deranged responses

Your question is irrelevant. I don't the answer to it and I'm not going to look it up because it has NO bearing on the discussion. It's just a distraction because you don't want to admit that your dear leader is a two-bit, lying huckster.
no it's not irrelevant it's relevant because you'll see the common flu is more deadly t children that covid 19 is

It's irrelevant to the fact that "children are almost immune" is a dangerous lie.

Of course you can. If ran a website, and Trump was trolling it, I'd have kicked him off long ago.

I guarantee this will just draw more attention to what Trump said. No one can effectively censor the president

I agree that’s what he is. I just think putting a muzzle on him isn’t going to discredit him

Maybe not. But it will prevent the spread of disinformation (lies).

Can you read?

Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word immune then you might be able to join this discussion without showing all of cyberspace what an illiterate fool you are.
lol Of course if the fatality rate is low then immunity is high. What did you think immunity meant?

I don’t believe it will. What Facebook did will bring attention to what he claimed, and a lot of people will believe it.

Can you read?

lol Of course if the fatality rate is low then immunity is high. What did you think immunity meant?
Look it up dumbass. It's not the same thing.

It's irrelevant to the fact that "children are almost immune" is a dangerous lie.
lol Once again, it's true. Children are better able to fight off the virus so their mortality rate from covid is low. It's ok to hate the President if you want to, but try to do it intelligently.

I don’t believe it will. What Facebook did will bring attention to what he claimed, and a lot of people will believe it.

Sadly, you're right. A lot of people will. FB should really just ban his account instead. He's a troll.

It is what it is, right? Let's just shrug off those deaths....we've done it before, with school shootings.
If that's how you want to look at it... I don't care. Doesn't change anything I said.

lol Once again, it's true. Children are better able to fight off the virus so their mortality rate from covid is low. It's ok to hate the President if you want to, but try to do it intelligently.

Alright. Immunity and Fatality Rate are the same thing. A lie becomes truth. Trumpsters. WINNING!

Can you read?

Look it up dumbass. It's not the same thing.
The mortality rate is a measure of immunity so the fact that the mortality rate for children is so low means they are "almost immune".

Children are less immune to the flu than COVID 19
COVID 19 death is rare

Sure, I get that. But it has nothing to do with Trump's lie.
It's incorrect for sure... But it doesn't matter. He's trying to put the best face on it he can, so we can get back to work. He can't come out and say it just like I did there. It's political suicide. It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is, than to say... Some people WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS DECISION. But we HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK.

No, that's not better. It's focusing on the wrong issue. The risk of children going back to schools isn't that kids will get sick and die. Some will, but not many, because - yes, the fatality rate for children is very low. The risk of children going back to school is that they'll catch the virus and never show symptoms. They'll spread it to their parents and grandparents and the rest of the community unnoticed. And we'll be fucking around with COVID for far longer than we need to be.
Except for the simple fact that has not happened at ALL in Europe. Children don't seem to spread the virus according to the findings out of Europe where they went BACK to school.

Europe has there infection rates very low...

Just as an example. Ireland had 50 new cases yesterday and their was new set of restrictions put in place.

Children are far less exposed in Europe being banned from most indoor public settings (shops, ....).

The studies that say children are less likely are for under 10s and even they are far from being conclusive.

A lot of US is not at the stage to open schools, just look at the positivity rates on testing... Europe considers 2% as way too high (Spain entered that and UK imposed a quarantine on every traveller from the country including returning Brits)...

US overall is 7.6%....

US has only 6 states under 2% and 2 under 1% (Maine and Vermount)...

So the best states to open are all really Democratic States and they are going to be careful... Red states are generally basket cases and have no business opening.

Forum List

Back