Lie of the Year

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
It's hard to keep track of the disinformation, misinformation, selectively edited information and flat out lies from this administration, but the "inflation zero in July" is maybe the most absurd of these yet.

Inflation surged 8.5% in July which indicates some slowing due to oil prices coming down. But most of us paid more for hamburger and bread, etc.

0% increase on inflation

Sorry if that gives you the sadz

Are decreases same as zero?
Only in lib loon redefine math land

Yes

The number is an average of the last 12 months
If your average in July is 1.2 percent less than it was in June that means inflation went down that month

Biden created this mess. I won't give him credit till the rate is the same as when he started. After this new bill is in effect, inflation is going to rise and the layoffs that have already started. Will increase. Biden is a screw up.

You won’t give him credit regardless so I don’t think he cares

You won’t give him credit regardless so I don’t think he cares
I just want Trump's low inflation, low energy prices, and I would be happy. But we gonna have to wait till 2024 to get Trump back in office to get those days back. Biden did that with last weeks raid, so I give him credit for that.

I just want Trump's low inflation, low energy prices, and I would be happy. But we gonna have to wait till 2024 to get Trump back in office to get those days back. Biden did that with last weeks raid, so I give him credit for that.
The world had low inflation and low energy prices then

It's hard to keep track of the disinformation, misinformation, selectively edited information and flat out lies from this administration, but the "inflation zero in July" is maybe the most absurd of these yet.

Inflation surged 8.5% in July which indicates some slowing due to oil prices coming down. But most of us paid more for hamburger and bread, etc.

It's a standard totalitarian-communist tactic to tell blatant lies to the public. Manipulating the truth is the Dems' MO.

2+2=5

It's a standard totalitarian-communist tactic to tell blatant lies to the public. Manipulating the truth is the Dems' MO.

2+2=5
FB_IMG_1660271194306.jpg

0% increase on inflation

Sorry if that gives you the sadz
they compare monthly inflation to the previous year in the same month ... example 100 .00 costs in july 2020 . and the same costs in is 110.00 in 2021 is a 10 % increase in inflation ... so a 8.5 % increase in 2022 would be an increase in price nearly 19 bucks higher than the original 2020 cost .

Forum List

Back