Facebook Removes trump Post

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.
Irony a partisan claiming someone else is a partisan.
So how many children have died from COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

Wow.... you're as stupid as the other Trumpster morons posting here. Look up "immunity" and "fatality rate". Then come back here and apologize for being partisan stooge.

Sooo, you consider a death rate high of kids of less than 1% to be considered more than almost immune?
If they were immune there would be NO DEATH RATE... That's what he's suggesting the lie is. Immune means no repercussions at all.
Answer this one question and you can end the debate
how many children have died from COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

I think we all get that what Trump said wasn't "technically" correct. However, some leeway should be made for the fact that he isn't a doctor, nor is he a technocrat, he is a businessman.

BUT, most intelligent Americans also understand the gist of what he was saying. The harm in sending the kiddos back to school is far less than the damage to society of keeping them home.

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.
Irony a partisan claiming someone else is a partisan.
So how many children have died from COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

Wow.... you're as stupid as the other Trumpster morons posting here. Look up "immunity" and "fatality rate". Then come back here and apologize for being partisan stooge.
I'm not going to allow you to dodge that question buckwheat

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

In fact, they are almost immune to the virus, at least in NYC.

The lesson here is you can trust the President, but not the censors at facebook, or you.

I think we all get that what Trump said wasn't "technically" correct. However, some leeway should be made for the fact that he isn't a doctor, nor is he a technocrat, he is a businessman.

BUT, most intelligent Americans also understand the gist of what he was saying. The harm in sending the kiddos back to school is far less than the damage to society of keeping them home.

Behind every pathological liar there's a sycophantastic enabler.

Sooo, you consider a death rate high of kids of less than 1% to be considered more than almost immune?
If they were immune there would be NO DEATH RATE... That's what he's suggesting the lie is. Immune means no repercussions at all.

Goddamned you're an idiot. Do you have to practice to get this stupid? That doesn't end the debate. It doesn't even apply.

I'm starting to see Trump as an IQ test for our country. So far, we're flunking.

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

The lesson here is you can trust the President, but not the censors at facebook, or you.

More bullshit trying to equate fatality rate with immunity.

Grade: F

I think we all get that what Trump said wasn't "technically" correct.

I don't think you did. Not until I rubbed your nose in it. And THAT's the problem. You morons accept whatever he says utterly uncritically.

The gist of what he said was that children are almost immune to coronavirus. That a dangerous lie.

You make specious claims. My are proven true. If they weren't, we would have been shutting down the schools during every flu season.

Goddamned you're an idiot. Do you have to practice to get this stupid? That doesn't end the debate. It doesn't even apply.

I'm starting to see Trump as an IQ test for our country. So far, we're flunking.
No idiot I asked you to answer a simple question. Now you're dodging the question with deranged responses
how many children have died with COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

You make specious claims. My are proven true. If they weren't, we would have been shutting down the schools during every flu season.

Actually I didn't make a claim. I just pointed out that you're bending over backward to enable a lying asshole. I guess I'm kind of mystified as to why anyone would do that. Fuck 'im, let him take the consequences of his own mendacity. Fer fux sake the klown has been enabled all his life and you want to EXTEND it?

Here you are getting into trouble trying to use words you don't understand. Immunity means you have the ability to fight off the infection which means it doesn't kill you.

Dumbass if the fatality rate IS NOT HIGH YES THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALMOST IMMUN

No idiot I asked you to answer a simple question. Now you're dodging the question with deranged responses
how many children have died with COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

Your question is irrelevant. I don't the answer to it and I'm not going to look it up because it has NO bearing on the discussion. It's just a distraction because you don't want to admit that your dear leader is a two-bit, lying huckster.

I think we all get that what Trump said wasn't "technically" correct.

I don't think you did. Not until I rubbed your nose in it. And THAT's the problem. You morons accept whatever he says utterly uncritically.

The gist of what he said was that children are almost immune to coronavirus. That a dangerous lie.
no more dangerous than mainstream media spewing their lies

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Can you read?

I wasn't nor was trump talking about fatality rates in children.

He posted that children are "almost" immune.

Is English your second language?

Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word immune then you might be able to join this discussion without showing all of cyberspace what an illiterate fool you are.

Forum List

Back