Facebook Removes trump Post

It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is, than to say... Some people WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS DECISION. But we HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK.

No, that's not better. It's focusing on the wrong issue. The risk of children going back to schools isn't that kids will get sick and die. Some will, but not many, because - yes, the fatality rate for children is very low. The risk of children going back to school is that they'll catch the virus and never show symptoms. They'll spread it to their parents and grandparents and the rest of the community unnoticed. And we'll be fucking around with COVID for far longer than we need to be.

Sure, I get that. But it has nothing to do with Trump's lie.
It's incorrect for sure... But it doesn't matter. He's trying to put the best face on it he can, so we can get back to work. He can't come out and say it just like I did there. It's political suicide. It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is, than to say... Some people WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS DECISION. But we HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK.

No, that's not better. It's focusing on the wrong issue. The risk of children going back to schools isn't that kids will get sick and die. Some will, but not many, because - yes, the fatality rate for children is very low. The risk of children going back to school is that they'll catch the virus and never show symptoms. They'll spread it to their parents and grandparents and the rest of the community unnoticed. And we'll be fucking around with COVID for far longer than we need to be.
Except for the simple fact that has not happened at ALL in Europe. Children don't seem to spread the virus according to the findings out of Europe where they went BACK to school.

Sure, I get that. But it has nothing to do with Trump's lie.
It's incorrect for sure... But it doesn't matter. He's trying to put the best face on it he can, so we can get back to work. He can't come out and say it just like I did there. It's political suicide. It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is, than to say... Some people WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS DECISION. But we HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK.

Except for the simple fact that has not happened at ALL in Europe. Children don't seem to spread the virus according to the findings out of Europe where they went BACK to school.

Alright. That's an argument that can at least be explored. Unlike the quote in the OP, it isn't a blatant lie. We should look at what's going on there and try to glean something from it.

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

Well, that's one vote for fascism, anyway.

If your technocratic overlords tell you to fight against the liberal notion of free speech, you fight against the liberal notion of free speech.

It absolutely sickens me to see the way the left has devolved since I was young.

It is better... For the reasons I explained. If you would like to discuss those, cool.... If not.. Alright too.

Edit: I'm also happy to agree to disagree.. I'm good with that as well. It's not my intention to change your mind, only explain my stance. If you understand the stance with no questions needed... Cool. Or maybe you don't give a shit what I think... Also cool.

To me... Trump went with the best option available to him. Because he can't say the truth. That won't get people back to work any sooner... And I believe we need that.

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.

And that dataset is from June; before it hit most of the more obese states:

It is better... For the reasons I explained. If you would like to discuss those, cool.... If not.. Alright too.

You said "It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is". The death rate for children is irrelevant. It's their immunity, and the possibility that they might spread the disease that's at issue. In fact, as I pointed out, the low fatality rate for children actually makes them more likely to spread it, because they can carry it for weeks with no symptoms.

It would be "better" if Trump could speak without lying.

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

Well, that's one vote for fascism, anyway.

It's certainly "trending".

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.

I'm going to hold you to this post if BIDEN wins and the schools magically reopen in November.

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

I'm going to hold you to this post if BIDEN wins and the schools magically reopen in November.

Why? How would that change anything in my post?

As usual Trump is proven rigtht.

Something else the media does not want to talk about is how so many blacks are spreading the virus.

They come down with it out of all proportion to their percentage of the population. Why is that?

Regardless of that rate (which is low but not zero) that does not make children immune.
‘Almost immune’ is perfectly accurate.
You’re a censoring nazi.
And judging by your avatar you have zero taste and appreciation for aesthetics. You’re cultural trash. This is why democrats must be defeated.

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Irony a partisan claiming someone else is a partisan.
So how many children have died from COVID 19 vs died with the flu?

As usual Trump is proven rigtht.
He said children were almost immune. This chart does NOT prove him right. At all. Seriously, are you really this fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back