Facebook Removes trump Post

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Can you read?

I wasn't nor was trump talking about fatality rates in children.

He posted that children are "almost" immune.

Is English your second language?

Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word immune then you might be able to join this discussion without showing all of cyberspace what an illiterate fool you are.
lol Of course if the fatality rate is low then immunity is high. What did you think immunity meant?
Look it up dumbass. It's not the same thing.
The mortality rate is a measure of immunity so the fact that the mortality rate for children is so low means they are "almost immune".

The mortality rate is NOT a measure of immunity. But I'm tired of arguing with idiot, braying jackasses.

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

OP is proud of Facebook being partisan shitbags.

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Can you read?

I wasn't nor was trump talking about fatality rates in children.

He posted that children are "almost" immune.

Is English your second language?

Go to a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word immune then you might be able to join this discussion without showing all of cyberspace what an illiterate fool you are.
lol Of course if the fatality rate is low then immunity is high. What did you think immunity meant?
Look it up dumbass. It's not the same thing.
The mortality rate is a measure of immunity so the fact that the mortality rate for children is so low means they are "almost immune".

The mortality rate is NOT a measure of immunity. But I'm tired of arguing idiot, braying jackasses.
If you understood what the word, immunity, means, you would understand that mortality is a measure of immunity to covid, so you should more properly have said you're tired of being an idiot braying jackass.

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

Fact checkers were unanimous in their assessments when President Trump began claiming in June that Democrat Joe Biden wanted to “defund” police forces. Politifact called the allegations “false,” as did CheckYourFact. The Associated Press detailed “distortions” in Trump’s claims. FactCheck.org called an ad airing them “deceptive.” Another site, The Dispatch, said there is “nothing currently to support” Trump’s claims.

But these judgments, made by five fact-checking organizations that are part of Facebook’s independent network for policing falsehoods on the platform, were not shared with Facebook’s users.

That’s because the company specifically exempts politicians from its rules against deception.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ook-ads-false/

You know, about 5 times more kids died from the common flu last season than have died form COVID, RIGHT?

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.

The fact is children carry a lower viral load and are less likely to transmit the virus than older people, that's also the reason they don't normally get sick. I know that doesn't fit the commie propaganda, but it is a FACT.

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.

The fact is children carry a lower viral load and are less likely to transmit the virus than older people, that's also the reason they don't normally get sick. I know that doesn't fit the commie propaganda, but it is a FACT.

You're not any "less likely to transmit the virus" just because your own immunity fights it off for YOURSELF.
What an ignorant post.

Sure, I get that. But it has nothing to do with Trump's lie.
It's incorrect for sure... But it doesn't matter. He's trying to put the best face on it he can, so we can get back to work. He can't come out and say it just like I did there. It's political suicide. It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is, than to say... Some people WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS DECISION. But we HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK.

No, that's not better. It's focusing on the wrong issue. The risk of children going back to schools isn't that kids will get sick and die. Some will, but not many, because - yes, the fatality rate for children is very low. The risk of children going back to school is that they'll catch the virus and never show symptoms. They'll spread it to their parents and grandparents and the rest of the community unnoticed. And we'll be fucking around with COVID for far longer than we need to be.
Except for the simple fact that has not happened at ALL in Europe. Children don't seem to spread the virus according to the findings out of Europe where they went BACK to school.

If fact they said children "almost" act as a block to the virus.

It is a shame that we have to censor a President because he peddles in lies and misinformation. The presidency will unfortunately never be the same after Trump.
It’s a shame we have a ‘president’ so reckless and irresponsible, so dishonest and willing to lie that social media platforms must remove Trump’s ridiculous lies and misinformation.

The people who don't immediately understand that this is not just false, but also very reckless and classless for the president of the united states to say during a pandemic aren't going to understand. They also lack the tact and class that the president lacks. This is a big reason they like the president: this low class, careless stupidity seems normalized, when the president is affirming them all day every day.

I think we all get that what Trump said wasn't "technically" correct.

I don't think you did. Not until I rubbed your nose in it. And THAT's the problem. You morons accept whatever he says utterly uncritically.

BUT, most intelligent Americans also understand the gist of what he was saying. The harm in sending the kiddos back to school is far less than the damage to society of keeping them home.

The gist of what he said was that children are almost immune to coronavirus. That a dangerous lie.
Again you flaming retard science and facts show that children do NOT spread the virus. Someone even linked you to two studies on that after I told you that Europe did the studies.

Meanwhile, over on Twitter:

‘Twitter said on Wednesday it had restricted President Donald Trump's campaign from tweeting after its account shared a video containing false claims about the coronavirus.

The tweet, a video of Trump's interview with Fox News in which he said children are "almost immune" to the virus, "is in violation of the Twitter Rules on Covid-19 misinformation," a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. "The account owner will be required to remove the Tweet before they can Tweet again."’

Got any sort of evidence that schoolchildren are significant carriers and are spreading it to grandmas?

How many cases of a child spreading it to grandma can you document?

One thing everyone needs to keep in mind is that we have failed to contain this virus as much as any other country. There is just a lot more of it here. More opportunities to infect.

So, while child transmission may be rare, they are going to have a LOT more opportunities to do it in this country, compared to kids in Europe. Because of our own failures thus far, now we have to be even more careful in doing the same things other countries have done.

Since I don't have a Facebook account I wasn't aware...
Facebook launched an aggressive campaign that promotes
responsible protesting through creative alternatives.
You know, not social distancing, cases spike and all...they're super spreaders

The greatest lie EVER perpetrated in the history of our country is what we're dealing with

Amazing, isn't it...The overwhelming majority of deaths were...
the elderly
existing health/medical problems/conditions

So, old people with weak immune systems
and people already dealing with health problems
are more likely to die from a deadly, super contagious virus

But children, whose immune system is not even fully developed until 7-8 yr old
nor have organs that are mature, are not dropping dead like flys

Amazing

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU...DO YOUR HOMEWORK
Your should be ashamed of your ignorance

Forum List

Back