Facebook Removes trump Post

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.

coronavirus%20covid%20mortality%20us%20by%20age.png

Ok, can you post the statistics of the fatality RATE of children vs healthy rate with COVID?

Trump's claim was that children are "almost immune". Immunity and fatality rate are not the same thing. In fact, the low fatality rate among children is exactly what makes it so dangerous to send them back to school. They can catch, and spread it to grandma, with no symptoms whatsoever.

I know you're a partisan "warrior" and you're required to leap into action if your dear leader is challenged, but please try to pay attention. If you can.
We have to go back to work. I know it sucks that it WILL kill some people. But we have to get our economy going again... Otherwise... What are we as a nation?

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

Part of the difficulty of debating Trumpsters is that they're just too goddamned stupid to absorb the details of a given argument. Their knee jerks, and they type.

We have to go back to work. I know it sucks that it WILL kill some people. But we have to get our economy going again... Otherwise... What are we as a nation?

Sure, I get that. But it has nothing to do with Trump's lie.

It's always nice when I can save some typing:

ImpressiveObviousGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Sooo, you consider a death rate high of kids of less than 1% to be considered more than almost immune?

It's incorrect for sure... But it doesn't matter. He's trying to put the best face on it he can, so we can get back to work. He can't come out and say it just like I did there. It's political suicide. It's honestly better you call him a liar and and we talk about how low the death rate is, than to say... Some people WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS DECISION. But we HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK.

Sooo, you consider a death rate high of kids of less than 1% to be considered more than almost immune?

I don't follow your question. Do you understand that fatality rate and immunity are different things? Do you understand what the words mean?

They should have just let the post stand. He’s the president. By deleting it, they drew attention to it. You can’t censor the president. I’m not saying what he said was factually correct or not because I don’t know. I’m just speaking on how FB should have handled it.

Actually you flaming loon Europe shows that young children almost NEVER pass on the virus. Pay attention to facts and statistics and REALITY and you won't make so many stupid comments.

If they were immune there would be NO DEATH RATE... That's what he's suggesting the lie is. Immune means no repercussions at all.

If they were immune there would be NO DEATH RATE... That's what he's suggesting the lie is. Immune means no repercussions at all.
He did not say they were immune. He said they are almost immune and the reality is that in Europe the facts and science show that almost no young child has infected anyone else.

Forum List

Back