Executive Order has Nothing to do with National Security Intended to Provoke Iran

You stupid fucking moron....

View attachment 109482

They are fucking with the US....how?

Post #15, idiot....

Shut the fuck up. This issue is way over your head.

You have no fucking idea what it even is, idiot.....

The issue is irrelevant.

It's a fucking American soldier holding an Iranian copper plasma IED found in an ambush of other American soldiers....dickhead....

Trump could build a huge hotel in Iran, after turning it into a parking lot....:lol:

By the way Iran does not need nuclear weapons because they have a defense agreement with Russia.

You are very ignorant or retarded if you do not understand the ramifications of a world war.

You mean with Trumps friends? I wonder how many cars he could fit into a country wide parking lot?

No dingleberry

Those who attacked us in 09/11 are Saudi Arabians.

Yet they are not covered by the EO

Trump must think that his base is really retarded.

Post #15, idiot....

Shut the fuck up. This issue is way over your head.

You have no fucking idea what it even is, idiot.....

The issue is irrelevant.

It's a fucking American soldier holding an Iranian copper plasma IED found in an ambush of other American soldiers....dickhead....

Yo cocksucker, and you know that 's true how?

Study all the steps FDR took to provoke Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor.

You people are so naive its like stealing candy from a baby.

If true, good, fuck iran. But prove it.......either way I'm good.

The US has been fucking with Iran since the 1950's

1- the US deposed its duly elected PM
2- the US installed the murderous Shah
3- the US has shot down Iranian civil aircraft

So how is Iran a threat to the US

Well they fund terrorists and kill people. Sure we installed a friendly govt.....but it wasnt Israels fault and yet they continue to threaten jews constantly

The US and Israel don't?

Israel has no right to exist in Paestine.

Hey moron. Palestine IS Israel's homeland, provably dating dating back to before Roman times.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel

The Jewish people have long maintained both physical and religious ties with the land of Israel. Although they had first arrived centuries earlier, and the Jewish Bible claims that a Jewish monarchy existed starting in the 10th century BCE, the first appearance of the name "Israel" in the secular (non-Biblical) historic record is the Egyptian Merneptah Stele, circa 1200 BCE. During the Biblical period, two kingdoms occupied the highland zone,
the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) in the north, and the Kingdom of Judah in the south. The Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire (circa 722 BCE), and the Kingdom of Judah by the Neo-Babylonian Empire (586 BCE). Upon the defeat of the Babylonian Empire by the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great (538 BCE), the Jewish elite returned to Jerusalem, and the Second Temple was built.

In 332 BCE the Macedonian Greeks under Alexander the Great conquered Israel, starting a long religious struggle that split the Jewish population into traditional (orthodox) and Hellenized components.

In 165 BCE, after the religion-driven Maccabean Revolt, the independent orthodox Hasmonean Kingdom was established. In 64 BCE the Romans conquered Israel, turning it into a Roman province.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia

The Romans called the area Palaestina, later became Palestine.

Last edited:

Well they fund terrorists and kill people. Sure we installed a friendly govt.....but it wasnt Israels fault and yet they continue to threaten jews constantly

The US and Israel don't?

Hey moron. Palestine IS Israel's homeland, provably dating dating back to before Roman times.

The Jewish people have long maintained both physical and religious ties with the land of Israel. Although they had first arrived centuries earlier, and the Jewish Bible claims that a Jewish monarchy existed starting in the 10th century BCE, the first appearance of the name "Israel" in the secular (non-Biblical) historic record is the Egyptian Merneptah Stele, circa 1200 BCE. During the Biblical period, two kingdoms occupied the highland zone,
the Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) in the north, and the Kingdom of Judah in the south. The Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire (circa 722 BCE), and the Kingdom of Judah by the Neo-Babylonian Empire (586 BCE). Upon the defeat of the Babylonian Empire by the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great (538 BCE), the Jewish elite returned to Jerusalem, and the Second Temple was built.

In 332 BCE the Macedonian Greeks under Alexander the Great conquered Israel, starting a long religious struggle that split the Jewish population into traditional (orthodox) and Hellenized components.

In 165 BCE, after the religion-driven Maccabean Revolt, the independent orthodox Hasmonean Kingdom was established. In 64 BCE the Romans conquered Israel, turning it into a Roman province.

I don't read fiction.

At the time Truman fucked over the Palestinians there were 1.5 MMMMMMMMMMMMillion Muslins and about 500,000 Jews - most of them illegal aliens who came to Palestine between 1925 and 1949.

The US and Israel don't?

I think it says it all.

The US and Israel don't?

I don't read fiction.

At the time Truman fucked over the Palestinians there were 1.5 MMMMMMMMMMMMillion Muslins and about 500,000 Jews - most of them illegal aliens who came to Palestine between 1925 and 1949.

So the jews never inhabited that area before 1947. And yes the world said fuck off Palestinians

The US and Israel don't?

I don't read fiction.

So the jews never inhabited that area before 1947. And yes the world said fuck off Palestinians

There was a very small Jewish minority in Palestine.

They Allied Powers policy was that Jewish immigrants take up Palestinian Citizenship.

That would seem to be senseless as Iran has been fucking with us lately without any such nudging.

Not buying it.....

View attachment 109482

the most basic answer would be --- by being alive Contumacious !!

Are you Charles Manson? I thought you were dead.

The US and Israel don't?

I don't read fiction.

"I don't read fiction."

What about that which I posted is fiction? What is talked about in what I posted comes from NON-BIBLICAL sources.

I know, I know... Don't confuse you with facts.

You just lost all relevance. You proved that you're talking out your ass. While your mouth doesn't know any better, you're too dense, stupid, and partisan to teach it.

You're not ignorant, you're a mentally deficient idiot.

That would seem to be senseless as Iran has been fucking with us lately without any such nudging.

Not buying it.....

View attachment 109482

---------------------------------------- iran is the enemy Contumacious !!

View attachment 109482

Are you a Zionist?

View attachment 109482

Are you a Zionist?

----------------------------- naw , although I like Israel . My thoughts on iran is that I know what they believe in as shiites plus their hostage taking Contumacious !!

Are you a Zionist?

----------------------------- naw , although I like Israel . My thoughts on iran is that I know what they believe in as shiites plus their hostage taking Contumacious !!

Have they EVER invaded a country?

Guess it a matter of those who win the war get to choice the spoils? if this is true then WW2 gave the Jewish people the land .where are the legal borders?

Little National Security Benefit to Trump’s Executive Order on Immigration

By ALEX NOWRASTEH

Tomorrow, President Trump is expected to sign an executive order enacting a 30-day suspension of all visas for nationals from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. Foreigners from those seven nations have killed zero Americans in terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1975 and the end of 2015. Six Iranians, six Sudanese, two Somalis, two Iraqis, and one Yemini have been convicted of attempting or carrying out terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. Zero Libyans or Syrians have been convicted of planning a terrorist attack on U.S. soil during that time period.

Forum List

Back