Supreme Court Emergency Decision To End All Firearm Permits Nationwide Gets Put Into Motion

Yeah, “well regulated militia” is beyond human comprehension.

Remember the American Revolution started in earnest at Lexington and Concord when the British troops were sent to seize the Colonists weapons. We forgave a multitude of other grievances, but would not tolerate being rendered defenseless
This is 2024 not 1776.

Isn’t that what concepts are, something made up
In the mind? I don’t get your argument, except for the sneaking suspicion you don’t actually have one. :cool-45:
You shared a goofy concept you yourself made up and tried to tie such goofy shit to the intent of the 2nd. Do you get it now?

Oct 7 massacre in Israel should have been lesson enough to all the gun grabbers there or here, that people shouldn't be unarmed inside or outside of their homes.

Something that hasn't happened in over 70 years is a good reason to allow 45,000 people a year to die, and 100,000 more to suffer seriously injury?

That means that over 3 million people will die from gun violence, in order to save 1,200 lives? Does that math even make sense?

Given that you voted for a plan that created 40,000 jobs for steel workers, at a cost of 200,000 jobs in manufacturing, I'm guessing you think it's a great idea.

Something that hasn't happened in over 70 years is a good reason to allow 45,000 people a year to die, and 100,000 more to suffer seriously injury?

That means that over 3 million people will die from gun violence, in order to save 1,200 lives? Does that math even make sense?

Given that you voted for a plan that created 40,000 jobs for steel workers, at a cost of 200,000 jobs in manufacturing, I'm guessing you think it's a great idea.
NOBODY sane takes you seriously…you are importing tons of fentanyl and tens of millions of criminal minded thirdworlders so you can win elections.
American lives matter not to you….Ask Laken Riley and Mollie Tibbetts.
IMG_1744.jpeg

LOL thinking your pistol is going to fight off hundreds of armed individuals.
Most of the Hamas terrorists were in small groups. The one time a Kibbutz security manager got her armory open, her handful of security guards drove off the terrorists without Israeli losses.

Most of the Hamas terrorists were in small groups. The one time a Kibbutz security manager got her armory open, her handful of security guards drove off the terrorists without Israeli losses.
What does that have to do with an individual owning a gun?

I suggest you consider moving out of California.
That's a good idea, and exactly what I did a few decades ago.

My first permit was issued to me by Washington state as a non-resident. I traveled to Seattle on a software contract and kind of never left :) My Florida permit is issued as a non-resident as well although I actually attended school there in Daytona Beach. I always thought retiring to Florida would be nice but there certainly were few opportunities to earn a living in my field back when I was first getting started as a software developer.

With remote work being popular these days the possibilities are definitely better but almost every agency and/or contract I've inquired about want you to be a Florida resident which hasn't been feasible for me for a while.

This stupid post makes no sense at all. Law-abiding people being armed SAVES lives, you idiot.

And what 70 years ? Muslim jihadist attacks killing non-Muslims happens constantly. _Forgot about Fort Hood ? San Bernardino ? Pulse Club ? Naval Air Station Pensacola ? Chattanooga shootings ? etc, etc

That's a good idea, and exactly what I did a few decades ago.

My first permit was issued to me by Washington state as a non-resident. I traveled to Seattle on a software contract and kind of never left :) My Florida permit is issued as a non-resident as well although I actually attended school there in Daytona Beach. I always thought retiring to Florida would be nice but there certainly were few opportunities to earn a living in my field back when I was first getting started as a software developer.

With remote work being popular these days the possibilities are definitely better but almost every agency and/or contract I've inquired about want you to be a Florida resident which hasn't been feasible for me for a while.
Florida is a nice place to live. We have our problems but I suspect many criminals have left Florida to live in the BIg Blue Cities where illegals and criminals are treated better than honest citizens.

LOL thinking your pistol is going to fight off hundreds of armed individuals.
My pistol multiplied by hundreds of other pistols (and a few shotguns and machine guns in the mix) wouldn't need to fight off hundreds of armed individuals.

If the hundreds of armed individuals bad guys knew their target location was filled with hundreds of armed individuals good guys, they would have never showed up at all.

Hamas saw the Oct 7 locations as mostly unarmed and defenseless. This is what it looked like to them >>
1716520468092.png

My pistol multiplied by hundreds of other pistols (and a few shotguns and machine guns in the mix) wouldn't need to fight off hundreds of armed individuals.

If the hundreds of armed individuals bad guys knew their target location was filled with hundreds of armed individuals good guys, they would have never showed up at all.

Hamas saw the Oct 7 locations as mostly unarmed and defenseless. This is what it looked like to them >>
View attachment 951220
Who said you are a good guy?

Forum List

Back