Executive Order has Nothing to do with National Security Intended to Provoke Iran

That would seem to be senseless as Iran has been fucking with us lately without any such nudging.

Not buying it.....

Who says?

The only countries affected are shiite affiliated with Iran.

ISIS which is populated by Sunnis are not affected. An ISIS soldier using a Saudi Arabian passport can easily enter the US.

------------------------------------- seems that the President was following mrobamas lead as he did the same countries that mrobama listed in , think it was 2011 [chuckle] . Give President Trump some time to go after the 'sunnis' . Remember patience as it is said that the President is new at this kinda stuff Contumacious. :afro:

If true, good, fuck iran. But prove it.......either way I'm good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- i gotta go with Buckeye !!

The US Is Making War Against 8 Countries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i don't see it that way , seems to me that the President is saying that we are watching them and no one has the RIGHT to enter the USA Contumacious .

That would seem to be senseless as Iran has been fucking with us lately without any such nudging.

Not buying it.....

They are fucking with the US....how?

You stupid fucking moron....

image.jpeg

Not buying it.....

They are fucking with the US....how?

Official: US Navy ship fires warning shot at Iranian boats - CNNPolitics.com

"A US Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian boats on Sunday near the Strait of Hormuz, US Defense officials said Monday.

Five Iranian vessels approached the USS Mahan and two other US ships that were entering the strait, according to accounts from four sources. The Strait of Hormuz is situated between the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf"

Forum List

Back