Its called NATURE!!!!

You never had one. Still waiting for how anyone knows there’s an excess
Do you understand that gases dissolve in liquids?

Do you understand that the amount of any particular gas dissolved in any particular liquid is dependent on two variables:
1) Temperature of the liquid​
2) Partial pressure of the gas​

Do you understand partial pressures? It's quite simple: If the atmosphere has a total pressure of 15 psi and oxygen made up 1/5th of the atmosphere, it's partial pressure would be 3 psi, 1/5th the total pressure.

So, when CO2 underwent a 50% increase in its atmospheric level, what happened to its partial pressure? Why, it also increased by 50%. That put 50% more CO2 into the oceans. When CO2 dissolves in water, it forms carbonic acid: CO2 + H2O -> H2CO3. That increases the ocean's acidity (lowers it's pH).

Now, of course, the temperature of the oceans has been increasing. That has a counter effect. Gases dissolving into liquids have the opposite temperature dependence as do solids dissolving in liquids. As the liquid gets hotter, less gas can dissolve there. The reason that doesn't save us is that while the partial pressure went up by 50%, the Earth's temperature has only gone up by 1K/288K or 0.35%. The pressure increase wins and the oceans are being acidified by our CO2 emissions.

Do you understand that gases dissolve in liquids?

Do you understand that the amount of any particular gas dissolved in any particular liquid is dependent on two variables:
1) Temperature of the liquid​
2) Partial pressure of the gas​

Do you understand partial pressures? It's quite simple: If the atmosphere has a total pressure of 15 psi and oxygen made up 1/5th of the atmosphere, it's partial pressure would be 3 psi, 1/5th the total pressure.

So, when CO2 underwent a 50% increase in its atmospheric level, what happened to its partial pressure? Why, it also increased by 50%. That put 50% more CO2 into the oceans. When CO2 dissolves in water, it forms carbonic acid: CO2 + H2O -> H2CO3. That increases the ocean's acidity (lowers it's pH).

Now, of course, the temperature of the oceans has been increasing.
And I want evidence on this. Let's see the temperature scales for the entire ocean!!
That has a counter effect. Gases dissolving into liquids have the opposite temperature dependence as do solids dissolving in liquids. As the liquid gets hotter, less gas can dissolve there. The reason that doesn't save us is that while the partial pressure went up by 50%, the Earth's temperature has only gone up by 1K/288K or 0.35%. The pressure increase wins and the oceans are being acidified by our CO2 emissions.
highlight the part that what's there today is excess of some figure! The point is 'excessive'. Again, you have no idea because your head is buried!!!

And I want evidence on this. Let's see the temperature scales for the entire ocean!!
1716303869964.png

A global map using data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration showing areas in orange and red where temperatures have been above the long-term average. Photograph: University Of Maine

1716304024924.png

Rising temperatures in the world's oceans: Average surface temperature in 2011 - 2020 (degrees C) compared to 1951 - 1980) source: ECMWF ERA5 via BBC
highlight the part that what's there today is excess of some figure! The point is 'excessive'. Again, you have no idea because your head is buried!!!
Your habit of demanding information that you could easily look up yourself and then rejecting it when it's provided, is annoying and marks you as an asshole of long standing and is the reason I have consistently kept you on IGNORE and only respond to you when your compatriots have taken holiday. But that was more than enough from you to remind where good sense leads me and that is to "Goodbye".

Wrong.

Note the yellow bar in the right hand column. That is the change in global surface temperature between 1750 and 2019 solely from increased CO2.

View attachment 949118
That includes the feedback which is from a flawed model. Look at the emergent component to see the radiative forcing of CO2.

I think you mean "They're so benevolent and kind" ; - )

What is your source for that claim?
The 0.5 is from a doubling of CO2 produces 1C of surface warming. We are about halfway there. The 0.22 is from the GHG effect of the entire atmosphere is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical GHG effect at the surface due to convective currents.

Moron climate science denier, to a room of scientists:

"Hey guys, did you know the climate always changes?

Scientists:

"Yes, dipshit, we discovered and taught you that. "
Why don't you invite one into the discussion? I'd love to have a conversation with someone who could discuss the subject.

Why don't you invite one into the discussion? I'd love to have a conversation with someone who could discuss the subject.
I would very much like to see you have a discussion with a degreed climate scientist. That would be entertainment of a high order.

That only 0.22 to 0.5C of it is from CO2.
"What is your source for that claim?"
The 0.5 is from a doubling of CO2 produces 1C of surface warming. We are about halfway there. The 0.22 is from the GHG effect of the entire atmosphere is only 44% effective at trapping its theoretical GHG effect at the surface due to convective currents.

Poly not gonna respond.
Poly talk only gibberish.
Poly just wanna distract.
Poly wanna dissemble.
Poly gonna deny.

Dipshit!

View attachment 949976
Rising temperatures in the world's oceans: Average surface temperature in 2011 - 2020 (degrees C) compared to 1951 - 1980) source: ECMWF ERA5 via BBC
Did you even read what you just posted? Not sure what the colors do for you, but they're just colors. mean absolutely nothing! Your sites can't prove any of what you posted unless you can identify the instruments used? Who put the instruments there over 75% of the globe?

45 years? what about the million of years before the previous 45 years. Crick, you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer there cuck! OMG. All you do is post nonsense followed by an influx of nonsense
Your habit of demanding information that you could easily look up yourself and then rejecting it when it's provided, is annoying and marks you as an asshole of long standing and is the reason I have consistently kept you on IGNORE and only respond to you when your compatriots have taken holiday. But that was more than enough from you to remind where good sense leads me and that is to "Goodbye".
Anything you ever asked me to post I did. But I"m still waiting on that data set that confirms alll of what you fking post. My god, do you ever get chapped fingers from posting the same nonsense? They are called datasets for a reason; you should look it up. Pretty graphs aren't data cuck.

And, if I'm not mistaken, Michael Mann hasn't presented datasets yet either.

Why don't you invite one into the discussion?
I can go read what they say already. I defer to them. You do not. So your request is absurd on its face.

Why don't you sack up and email one of them? You're the one who thinks you figured out something they didn't. I'm over here doing just fine, trusting scientists and not uneducated slobs on message boards. I don't have to lift a finger.

Last edited:
I can go read what they say already. I defer to them. You do not. So your request is absurd on its face.

Why don't you sack up and email one of them? You're the one who thinks you figured out something they didn't. I'm over here doing just fine, trusting scientists and not uneducated slobs on message boards. I don't have to lift a finger.
Here’s one of your scientists. He didn’t follow science. Implies he follows money, and the uneducated were the science

Last edited:

Poly not gonna respond.
Poly talk only gibberish.
Poly just wanna distract.
Poly wanna dissemble.
Poly gonna deny.

Dipshit!

It’s well known within the climate community. Ask your beloved climate scientists. The real question is why don’t you know this.

Can’t you email them?

Forum List

Back