Evolution lies

Well, considering Humankind is a part of Universal Evolution, and Humans are lying, I suppose in a way the title of this thread could be interpreted in that way, that Humans. But there are plenty of ancient scriptures, including the Book of Genesis that discuss evolution. One great text on this topic, besides Hesiod's Works and Days, and Ovid's Metamorphosis, is the Corpus Hermeticum, Chapter X specifically.

But, I have an evolutionary traits, besides hair and eye color; where I can manipulate and generate magnetic fields to vibrate water, and atoms, telekenesis and utilize telepathy.

Well, considering Humankind is a part of Universal Evolution, and Humans are lying, I suppose in a way the title of this thread could be interpreted in that way, that Humans. But there are plenty of ancient scriptures, including the Book of Genesis that discuss evolution. One great text on this topic, besides Hesiod's Works and Days, and Ovid's Metamorphosis, is the Corpus Hermeticum, Chapter X specifically.

But, I have an evolutionary traits, besides hair and eye color; where I can manipulate and generate magnetic fields to vibrate water, and atoms, telekenesis and utilize telepathy.
Once I figure out how to upload a video of such a demonstration, I'll do that.

Evolution is the satanic lie creating a distance between you and God. Stop to sin, repent and come back to God, otherwise it will be too late

You can't buy food at the grocery store without getting genetically modified frank-n-foods ... this is a product of Satan? ... then where do you get your food? ...

If you're talking the talk but ain't walking the walk ... then you're a hypocrite, and we both know what the Bible says about hypocrites ... I'm sorry, B.t. corn is amazing, a gift from God, those who developed this "construct" were truly inspired to do a very good thing for the world ... I know they're supposed to praise God and all; but if they don't, is this any less a work of God? ...

I say no ... I don't limit God ... He works as He will without my written permission ...

Think I’ll go and take my evening walk now. See the baby Night Herons in their nest. Strolling the man-made lakes and paths here in my retirement community never fails to shorten that “distance between me and God.” No time for “Satan.” No time “to sin, repent and come back to God.”

A peaceful connection to “Mother Nature,” joy at experiencing life, no real fear of death, an appreciation of the mysteries of the world, a clear conscience .... seems to me that’s about all any person can ask for.

Last edited:

To clarify - Genesis teaches micro-evolution not macro-evolution.

Speciation within a Biblical kind help us understand how all kinds of land animals survived the Noachian flood on Noah's ark. Commenting on post flood speciation of the kinds of animals on the ark, our Bible dictionary notes:

"The “kinds” of animals selected had reference to the clear-cut and unalterable boundaries or limits set by the Creator, within which boundaries creatures are capable of breeding “according to their kinds.” It has been estimated by some that the hundreds of thousands of species of animals today could be reduced to a comparatively few family “kinds”—the horse kind and the cow kind, to mention but two. The breeding boundaries according to “kind” established by Jehovah were not and could not be crossed. With this in mind some investigators have said that, had there been as few as 43 “kinds” of mammals, 74 “kinds” of birds, and 10 “kinds” of reptiles in the ark, they could have produced the variety of species known today. Others have been more liberal in estimating that 72 “kinds” of quadrupeds and less than 200 bird “kinds” were all that were required. That the great variety of animal life known today could have come from inbreeding within so few “kinds” following the Flood is proved by the endless variety of humankind—short, tall, fat, thin, with countless variations in the color of hair, eyes, and skin—all of whom sprang from the one family of Noah."

"It is true that encyclopedias refer to over a million species of animals. But Noah was instructed to preserve only representatives of every “kind” of land animal and flying creature. Some investigators have said that just 43 “kinds” of mammals, 74 “kinds” of birds, and 10 “kinds” of reptiles could have produced the great variety of species of these creatures that are known today. The ark had about 40,000 cu m (1,400,000 cu ft) of usable space—ample for the passenger list"

Bottom line, we believe the ball park estimate of 150-600 kinds of animals on Noah's ark have evolved by micro-evolution into as many as 1 million species. For example, there are many cat species - but likely only 1 kind. Probably only 2 cats on Noah's ark.

On your off topic tangent - if you have a fever and wear a hat you will increase the vibration of atoms in that hat - its called heat.

Evolution is the satanic lie creating a distance between you and God. Stop to sin, repent and come back to God, otherwise it will be too late

Evolutionist are a bunch of racist pigs. So do not associate with them.

The Bible is the only trusted source of information that there is. That is the reason why God had certain people to document everything in the past. Like the word Jasher. It means the Righteous. So God has appointed righteous people to record certain events during their life time and had them to preserve these records. Because he knew that the devil will try to change history.

Dinosaur fossils are a trick of the debil!

An awesome trick of the Debil...

tumblr_o876e54EMS1u5qld3o1_1280.jpg

To clarify - Genesis teaches micro-evolution not macro-evolution.

Speciation within a Biblical kind help us understand how all kinds of land animals survived the Noachian flood on Noah's ark. Commenting on post flood speciation of the kinds of animals on the ark, our Bible dictionary notes:

"The “kinds” of animals selected had reference to the clear-cut and unalterable boundaries or limits set by the Creator, within which boundaries creatures are capable of breeding “according to their kinds.” It has been estimated by some that the hundreds of thousands of species of animals today could be reduced to a comparatively few family “kinds”—the horse kind and the cow kind, to mention but two. The breeding boundaries according to “kind” established by Jehovah were not and could not be crossed. With this in mind some investigators have said that, had there been as few as 43 “kinds” of mammals, 74 “kinds” of birds, and 10 “kinds” of reptiles in the ark, they could have produced the variety of species known today. Others have been more liberal in estimating that 72 “kinds” of quadrupeds and less than 200 bird “kinds” were all that were required. That the great variety of animal life known today could have come from inbreeding within so few “kinds” following the Flood is proved by the endless variety of humankind—short, tall, fat, thin, with countless variations in the color of hair, eyes, and skin—all of whom sprang from the one family of Noah."

"It is true that encyclopedias refer to over a million species of animals. But Noah was instructed to preserve only representatives of every “kind” of land animal and flying creature. Some investigators have said that just 43 “kinds” of mammals, 74 “kinds” of birds, and 10 “kinds” of reptiles could have produced the great variety of species of these creatures that are known today. The ark had about 40,000 cu m (1,400,000 cu ft) of usable space—ample for the passenger list"

Bottom line, we believe the ball park estimate of 150-600 kinds of animals on Noah's ark have evolved by micro-evolution into as many as 1 million species. For example, there are many cat species - but likely only 1 kind. Probably only 2 cats on Noah's ark.

On your off topic tangent - if you have a fever and wear a hat you will increase the vibration of atoms in that hat - its called heat.
Here's the thing though. Noah's family was probably just in an area, such as the Persian Gulf or Red Sea that was previously not water as the Glaciers began to melt at the end of the last Ice Age. The high chance that species and people survived the Glacial melt is how so many animals survived the flooding waters from the ice melting. Stories such as the Emperor Yao and the Walum Olum of the Delaware show that many survived the floods, but that the floods lasted for a couple generations; and the Hindu Indian legend matches the Algonquin legend by the Indian scripture mentioning the World upon Turtle's Back that saved people during the flood, and the Algonquin name for the North Atlantic Island being called Turtle Island or Hahnunah.

Places such as Doggerland, are other pieces of evidence that those lands may have flooded quickly by the number of land animal fossils found there, and Human remains have been found there also.

Silly stuff. The video never mentions the vast evidence that supports evolution or creationist fakes. As for giants, I think they are more of a problem for creationists since they are not mentioned in Genesis (are they?) and evolution accepts that man co-existed with Neanderthals, and others.

hahhahahahahahhahah-damn that's some strong dope you are on ..
too late for what?

Forum List

Back