Even Jesus lost confidence in God

YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY
THERE IS NOTHING IN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS that disproves that theory.
crediting it to an imaginary sky faerie is the ultimate act of faith. but fairy tales require no proof
reality does....and that makes all the difference.
thanks for playing!

"You guys"? There is NOTHING IN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS that prove it either. I'm an agnostic but I find your condescending attitude to be exceedingly tiresome. You're no better than any other poster here and worse than some.

The simple facts are these, there is no evidence to support the existence of God. Nor is there evidence to support the theory that all matter in the universe originated from a singularity. There is only a mathematical formula that isn't even complete, and it can only take us back to around 300,000 years AFTER the Big Bang.

Them's the facts. Faith is required for BOTH points of view.

HELLOOooo. There is evidence, there is evidence, there is evidence. Stop ignoring it. You can't tell me the finer points of tomorrow, and yet God can tell us specific events thousands of years in advance. And you ignore it. Stop ignoring it. We just discussed a psalm that described crucifixion hundreds of years before it was used as a form of execution. A thousand years before it happened, Christ's death was predicted IN DETAIL. Can you tell me the name of a man that will have His beard ripped out before He is executed? And the form of execution used to kill him in the year 3014? SOMEONE CAN AND DID. HOW? How can God do it and you can't? Letting us know He can see the end from the beginning and then proves it by telling us the end IS PROOF.
The earliest fragment of the bible dates to long after Jesus was dead. Science has also disproven the creation theory of six days. No evidence has ever been found about a worldwide flood. Or the ark, on which it would be physically impossible to fit 2 of every animal on earth, nevermind getting say, polar bears from the arctic. And I'm not even off the first page!

YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY
crediting it to an imaginary sky faerie is the ultimate act of faith. but fairy tales require no proof
thanks for playing!

"You guys"? There is NOTHING IN THE LAWS OF PHYSICS that prove it either. I'm an agnostic but I find your condescending attitude to be exceedingly tiresome. You're no better than any other poster here and worse than some.

The simple facts are these, there is no evidence to support the existence of God. Nor is there evidence to support the theory that all matter in the universe originated from a singularity. There is only a mathematical formula that isn't even complete, and it can only take us back to around 300,000 years AFTER the Big Bang.

HELLOOooo. There is evidence, there is evidence, there is evidence. Stop ignoring it. You can't tell me the finer points of tomorrow, and yet God can tell us specific events thousands of years in advance. And you ignore it. Stop ignoring it. We just discussed a psalm that described crucifixion hundreds of years before it was used as a form of execution. A thousand years before it happened, Christ's death was predicted IN DETAIL. Can you tell me the name of a man that will have His beard ripped out before He is executed? And the form of execution used to kill him in the year 3014? SOMEONE CAN AND DID. HOW? How can God do it and you can't? Letting us know He can see the end from the beginning and then proves it by telling us the end IS PROOF.

When you read this post, it's easy to see how fanatics can write stuff, like some of the scriptures in the bible, that depict God as petty, jealous, mean and vindictive. And a lot of scriptures that depict God as a benevolent, kind, loving God were trashed as garbage by the fanatics who put the bible together.

"Father, why have you forsaken me?" If the son of God even loses faith in God, how could anyone remain faithful, during such tormentful times of suffering? The age of tribulation is happening to millions upon millions. Evil is ramped. Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, homelessness, famines, pestilence, epidemics, murders and crime are off the charts. And most that are sitting in front of their computers are not effected....yet. So it's easy to get used to seeing it in the media...just change the channel. "Their hearts will wax cold."

And if God forgave Jesus, would he really condemn us to hell?

Jesus said that when he returns, he will come out of the east on the clouds. The U.S. military is already preparing for the invasion.

Boy, those antichrists who stole the words from the true saints and produced the new testament sure messed with your mind.

"Father, why have you forsaken me?" If the son of God even loses faith in God, how could anyone remain faithful, during such tormentful times of suffering? The age of tribulation is happening to millions upon millions. Evil is ramped. Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, homelessness, famines, pestilence, epidemics, murders and crime are off the charts. And most that are sitting in front of their computers are not effected....yet. So it's easy to get used to seeing it in the media...just change the channel. "Their hearts will wax cold."

And if God forgave Jesus, would he really condemn us to hell?

Jesus said that when he returns, he will come out of the east on the clouds. The U.S. military is already preparing for the invasion.

Boy, those antichrists who stole the words from the true saints and produced the new testament sure messed with your mind.

Paul doesn't mess with my mind, because I don't buy his B.S.. And I know the priests at Nicaea were fake christians trying to consolidate power to Constantine. I'm no saint, and neither are you. Please, do yourself a favor and quit trying to exalt yourself.

Last edited:
YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY
thanks for playing!

No, in the eyes of science there isn't. Science is testable, well climate science isn't apparently:lol:, but other than climate science for it to be a fact it must be testable. No prediction that I have read in the Bible meets the standards of scientific enquiry.

There has been some fascinating archeological work that supports many parts of the Bible as a history book however. That to me is quite interesting.

Science, like religion is mostly theory, not fact. That's why it constantly changes. They are always finding out that what they thought they knew was wrong. Which gives them more credibility than religions.

The earliest fragment of the bible dates to long after Jesus was dead. Science has also disproven the creation theory of six days. No evidence has ever been found about a worldwide flood. Or the ark, on which it would be physically impossible to fit 2 of every animal on earth, nevermind getting say, polar bears from the arctic. And I'm not even off the first page!

Actually there IS evidence of a world flood. Just not the way it says in the Bible. All societies that have a long history mention a great flood. My personal belief is they are harking back to when the Black Sea was flooded 10,000 odd years ago in the case of the Jews and other Middle Eastern peoples.

We know there are human settlements on the continental shelf below the current water level. And as the seal levels worldwide were up to 200 feet lower during the last ice age mankind most certainly got flooded out when the sea levels rose as the continental ice sheets melted around the world.

Science, like religion is mostly theory, not fact. That's why it constantly changes. They are always finding out that what they thought they knew was wrong. Which gives them more credibility than religions.

Partially correct. Science is concerned with facts and observations of the material world. Theories come into play when a scientist see's something he or she doesn't understand so develops a theory to explain it. Then that theory is tested and compared against physical observations to see if it is correct. The reason why theories change over time is we get better instruments that are capable of seeing smaller things and occurrences of vastly shorter time spans.

Religion is the domain of "truth".

Only silly stupid people believe in fairy tales, right? You're too smart for that stuff!! :lol:

The biggest fairy tale in the universe is that there is no God. and He believes that without question.
wrong! there is no proof of god..therefore god must be a fairy tale.
why? Fairy tales require no proof.
also, you've made another false assumption I did and do question and still no god.if you're gonna talk shit at least have some idea of what you're talking about.

There is plenty of evidence that God exists. Your life is evidence. Your choice to ignore the evidence doesn't mean the evidence ceases to exist. It just means you aren't persuaded by it.

And your charicterization that believers believe without question is false. God does not ask us to not ask question. Quite the opposite. He tells us to ask and that He won't chastize us for asking. And I know you are aware of that.

Actually there IS evidence of a world flood. Just not the way it says in the Bible. All societies that have a long history mention a great flood. My personal belief is they are harking back to when the Black Sea was flooded 10,000 odd years ago in the case of the Jews and other Middle Eastern peoples.

We know there are human settlements on the continental shelf below the current water level. And as the seal levels worldwide were up to 200 feet lower during the last ice age mankind most certainly got flooded out when the sea levels rose as the continental ice sheets melted around the world.

So the bible is wrong? Is that what you're saying? :clap2:

I'm saying it is more correct about ancient history than anyone has given it credit for. You want to destroy it, and marginalize it, because it interferes with your world view. How sad is that.

It is one of the first written records that man has of the ancient past. It should be celebrated for that aspect. Only cretins wish to burn books of any sort.

I'm saying it is more correct about ancient history than anyone has given it credit for. You want to destroy it, and marginalize it, because it interferes with your world view. How sad is that.

It is one of the first written records that man has of the ancient past. It should be celebrated for that aspect. Only cretins wish to burn books of any sort.

The illusions that man sees in this world deceive him from his created invisible existence in the mind of our Creator. Don't worry, all these illusions will change into different ones in the next age.

So Noah getting 2 polar bears from the arctic on his boat actually happened? Did he go gather them himself or did Santa Claus drop them off?

what a bunch of nonsensical blabber above :lol:

Jesus IS God Himself.

Jesus taught--he has a God-John 20:17, rev 3:12---Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD----verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) --- trinity teachers refuse to believe Jesus. The trinity translations are filled with trinity errors that contradict Jesus' truth.

So Noah getting 2 polar bears from the arctic on his boat actually happened? Did he go gather them himself or did Santa Claus drop them off?

Not at all. And more to the point see how defensive you get? Over a book! I said that it is a repository of mans history dealing with a particular part of the world. The fact that you take what I wrote completely out of context exposes you for the belligerent non thinker you accuse everyone else of being.

The Bible is a history book. Some people feel it is the word of God. Who am I to say otherwise? What possible harm can it do me or my family if they choose to believe that? What harm can it do you? The answer of course is none.

But that won't prevent YOU from trying to impose YOUR will on other people. And that is both wrong and sadly pathetic.

YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY
thanks for playing!

what a bunch of nonsensical blabber above :lol:

Jesus IS God Himself.

Jesus taught--he has a God-John 20:17, rev 3:12---Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD----verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) --- trinity teachers refuse to believe Jesus. The trinity translations are filled with trinity errors that contradict Jesus' truth.

Revelation 1:4 ¶ John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him (g3588, ὁ ho) which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

It is interesting that G3588 ὁ ho has a word count of 8 for "the son". I believe the word "and" links Him (which is, and which was, and which is to come) with "His throne". My assumption is the first and the last is a synonym for Him "which is, and which was, and which is to come".

Authorized Version (KJV) Translation Count — Total: 543 AV — which 413, who 79, the things 11, the son 8, misc 32

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3588&t=KJV

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Him (which is, and which was, and which is to come) AND from Jesus Christ..... John 1:1 shows you who was... but He took on flesh (.14).

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:17–18 and 2:8 add further weight to the deity of Christ, for they reveal Him as the first and the last, who became dead and lives forever. Now, since Jehovah is the only first and last (cf. Isaiah references), either He and Christ are “One,” or to claim otherwise Jehovah’s Witnesses must deny the authority of Scripture.

Walter Martin's Religious InfoNet - Kingdom of the Cults

Jehovah declares in Isaiah 44:6 that He alone is the first and the last and the only God, which eliminates forever any confusion as to their being two “firsts and lasts.” Since Jehovah is the only God, then how can the be “a god,” a lesser god than Jehovah, as Jehovah’s Witnesses declare in John 1:1? (The Emphatic Diaglott and New World Translation). Many times Jehovah declares His existence as the “only” God and Savior (Isaiah 41:4; 43:10–13; 44:6; 45:5; 48:12; etc.). This is indeed irrefutable proof, since Christ could not be our Savior and Redeemer if He were not Jehovah, for Jehovah is the only Savior of men’s souls (Isaiah 43:11).

ibid.

Not at all. And more to the point see how defensive you get? Over a book! I said that it is a repository of mans history dealing with a particular part of the world. The fact that you take what I wrote completely out of context exposes you for the belligerent non thinker you accuse everyone else of being.

The Bible is a history book. Some people feel it is the word of God. Who am I to say otherwise? What possible harm can it do me or my family if they choose to believe that? What harm can it do you? The answer of course is none.

But that won't prevent YOU from trying to impose YOUR will on other people. And that is both wrong and sadly pathetic.
You're the one claiming that the bible is a history book. So how did Noah get 2 polar bears on his boat?

God did not create a carnivorous Garden.
There was no death until god had to kill 2 animals to clothe Adam & Eve.
Then animals and humans became carnivorous and a curse was put upon earth so that we have to contend with weeds and death.

There was no death until god had to kill 2 animals to clothe Adam & Eve ...

that's a new one, is it from your book ? -

the spoken religion I believe in reference to your book refers to Flora (fig leaves) for clothing, Linen Cotton Silk - or maybe your book has it backwards as who did the killing. the NRA - National Rock Association did it.

For shame Peaches, you would believe God would take a life for such a reason -

"and a curse was put upon earth" - really ?

Forum List

Back