Bless This Muslim Woman!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Think we might have enough no-class, spoiled, value-less generation X-ers and the 'all about me' generation, who like nothing better than flaunting their in-your-face attacks on tradition and culture?

Yeah....more than enough.

1. "If you’re riding the train today and see people without pants – don’t fret – you’re not seeing things.

2. This Sunday is the annual No Pants Subway Ride Day, which has spread to dozens of countries around the world.

3. The event was started by theater group Improv Everywhere 13 years ago in New York City, according to the Los Angeles Times, to celebrate peoples’ curiosity and to spread laughter.

4. On a Facebook page, Chicago’s No Pants organizers recommended people wear “granny panties, boxer briefs, and boy cut underwear,” WGN reports."
No Pants Subway Ride Day hits trains worldwide | Fox News

5. Which party was it that endorses the race to the bottom in societal culture.....and celebrated some floozy who announced that her private bedroom practices require the public to pay up to $3000 for contraception products?

America today.
Is this progress?

6. Well, in Brussels, one lone Muslim woman refused to participate....and was brave enough to stand with a small sign:

"A woman holds a sign that reads: 'Excuse me to have too much dignity, no to the public Brussels transport in underwear', ..."
'Excuse me to have too much dignity' - January 12, 2014 | The Economic Times

Many of us might frown at it....but how many would be as brave as that little lady?

She has so much dignity she lets men tell her to cover her head like a good sheep. Glass houses and all that...

I went to a Midnight Madness sale once wearing pajamas so I could get a set of iron stone at a greatly reduced price. It was between 10 and midnight. And I felt OK as long as I was on the street where all the stores were. But when I was going to my car that was not parked on said street, I felt stupid.

Just more evidence the West's moral's and culture is going down the toilet and it's citizens have become too dumbed down to even notice. ... :doubt:

Last edited:
Tell me they're not sitting their bare asses on disgusting, filthy subway seats.

Forum List

Back