EU completely miscalculates on Ukraine!

It wasn't a war the west asked for. The Russians provoked it, the Russians refuse to get out of a nation they have no business being in.
We asked for it, if for no other reason than Biden and clowns did absolutely nothing to stop it. The Biden clown crew beat their chests and offered support to the corrupt monkey in Kiev and threats to Moscow. The West wanted this war, now they got it and it's not going how they expected.

Freedom for Ukrainian Nazi to kill another 14,000 Russians in Donbas and to steal another $20B of Russian oil?
If you weren't such ignorant, you would know that the number of 14000 is overall casualties in the Donbas war. Roughly a third of this number is killed Ukrainian servicemen; another third is the separatist combatants; and the remaining third is civilian population. And of course far not of them were Russian.

I won't even ask you where you got 20 billion of stolen oil. It is somewhere in conspiracy theories sewer of from Russian propaganda sewer, reading of which too much has made you a mindless drone.

If you weren't such ignorant, you would know that the number of 14000 is overall casualties in the Donbas war. Roughly a third of this number is killed Ukrainian servicemen; another third is the separatist combatants; and the remaining third is civilian population. And of course far not of them were Russian.

I won't even ask you where you got 20 billion of stolen oil. It is somewhere in conspiracy theories sewer of from Russian propaganda sewer, reading of which too much has made you a mindless drone.

The Ukrainian Lugar Labs were "conspiracy theory" too?

No, I will. Should I add about American military bases in Ukraine with nuclear warheads and Jewish space lasers?
No, just tell Nuland she misspoke about US bioweapons labs in Ukraine, that should unconspriracize the whole thing. I had to make up a new word to dial it back for you

No, just tell Nuland she misspoke about US bioweapons labs in Ukraine, that should unconspriracize the whole thing. I had to make up a new word to dial it back for you
Bro, I can't tell her now about that, because it will put you in an imminent danger for knowing the hidden truth. You should find a safe place where CIA bastards can't reach you. I would suggest friendly states - China, Russia (more preferably), Iran or North Korea. Don't try Cuba, it is too close.

Hedgehog. It will be our secret word to make me know you are safe. Keep it in secret, so no one will know about that. Rush, bro, and good luck.

Yup.

NATO putting 300,000 troops on high alert, preparing to die for Soros, Schwab, Zelen$ky and the New World Order

Bro, I can't tell her now about that, because it will put you in an imminent danger for knowing the hidden truth. You should find a safe place where CIA bastards can't reach you. I would suggest friendly states - China, Russia (more preferably), Iran or North Korea. Don't try Cuba, it is too close.

Hedgehog. It will be our secret word to make me know you are safe. Keep it in secret, so no one will know about that. Rush, bro, and good luck.
So, you're denying Nuland admitted to the Ukrainian Lugar Labs. You must snort the Kool-aid straight from the can

The WEF needs to start WWIII before the US midterms to either mitigate the losses their American Flying Monkeys will endure or just cancel them totally.

May even have to take out some of the USA in a False Flag. Our Intel Agencies probably have a number of juicy ones already preplanned

So, you're denying Nuland admitted to the Ukrainian Lugar Labs. You must snort the Kool-aid straight from the can
Research centers in this field have been in Ukraine since the Soviet era. How they fall in the category of Lugar Labs, I don't know.

Tell us this, are there Russian troops in Ukraine, or Ukrainian troops in Russia? Ukrainian troops didn’t invade Russia, Russian troops invaded Ukraine.
Is that all it takes he you to make a conclusion? Simpleton?

The US has invaded many nations. Do you apply your same simple logic to those as well?

Fact: Putin wants to rebuild the Russian empire (aka - USSR) - something Putin has said repeatedly since taking power:

Fact: Putin sees himself as a conqueror:

Believe Russian propaganda at your own peril.

Fact: Putin wants to rebuild the Russian empire (aka - USSR) - something Putin has said repeatedly since taking power:

Fact: Putin sees himself as a conqueror:

Believe Russian propaganda at your own peril.

Putin, who has been in power nearly 20 years, woke up this past winter and suddenly decided to conquer the former Soviet republics. Lol.

He intends to do this with a pint sized military dwarfed by the enormous military might of the US and NATO. Lol.

Do you fail to see how dumb this is? You are the one believing propaganda and the oligarchs and the MIC love you for it.

No need to worry. Putin has cancer and will be dead next week. Plus all his generals are dead and his army is too.

Forum List

Back