EU completely miscalculates on Ukraine!

No. I mean that the both sides are lying. It is a war and expecting otherwise would be somewhat naive. But when someone dismisses propaganda from one side while fully indulging in propaganda of the other one, pretending to be wise and all-knowing, well then this person looks somewhat ridiculous, to put it mildly.
Except that we live in the west and receive a heavy dose of lies, misinformation, and propaganda from our government controlled media. We don’t get information from Russia. So, I’m don’t know what your speaking of.

And yet the West continues to push the war in Ukraine. It’s like they have a death wish…only we’ll be the ones dying.

BREAKING G7 leaders commit to providing indefinite support to Ukraine:

“We will continue to provide financial, humanitarian, military & diplomatic support & stand with Ukraine for as long as it takes,” according to the text of a draft statement in Bloomberg.

It wasn't a war the west asked for. The Russians provoked it, the Russians refuse to get out of a nation they have no business being in.

And those who think its a war for freedom are dumb MFers. completely duped by the criminals in the establishment.

Pray tell you aren’t one.
Why is that? It is a war for freedom from Russia, at least many Ukrainians think so.

Except that we live in the west and receive a heavy dose of lies, misinformation, and propaganda from our government controlled media. We don’t get information from Russia. So, I’m don’t know what your speaking of.
Don't tell me you have never watched or read the RT site.

There's a lot going on in America and the people are very stressed out and frightened, but don't worry, there's nothing the US government won't do to make sure more High Mobility Artillery Rocket systems get to Ukraine.
Must
Defend
Ukraine
Borders

These idiots leading the West think the war in Ukraine is a war for freedom. Lol. Damn they’re dumb. More proof the West is dying.

Ukraine war: The price of freedom is worth paying, says Boris Johnson​

"The price of freedom is worth paying," Boris Johnson has said when asked about the cost of helping defend Ukraine.
Speaking from a G7 summit, he argued that letting Russia "get away with" invading Ukraine would have "chilling" consequences and lead to instability.
Likening the conflict to defeating Nazi Germany in World War Two, the PM said that war had been "very expensive" but delivered "long term stability".
It comes as the Ukrainian president calls for more military support.
Over a video link, Volodymyr Zelensky told the leaders of the world's advanced democracies at the summit that his country needed more anti-aircraft defence systems to help repel Russia's invasion.
Ukraine war: The price of freedom is worth paying, says Boris Johnson
Let Boris pony up the payola to Zelen$ky and the WEF.

It's like the Columbo Family asking the government to make up the shortfall after their top earners get locked up.

I admire the chutzpah, but NO!

Once again you freely expose yourself as completely uninformed.

SHUT THE FUCKING TV OFF.
Tell us this, are there Russian troops in Ukraine, or Ukrainian troops in Russia? Ukrainian troops didn’t invade Russia, Russian troops invaded Ukraine.

There's a lot going on in America and the people are very stressed out and frightened, but don't worry, there's nothing the US government won't do to make sure more High Mobility Artillery Rocket systems get to Ukraine.
I'll check eBay later today to see when my favorite Seller Zelen$ky has them listed

Forum List

Back