Russia Destroys Kiev Rocket Plant.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is only the story from Russia's propagandists and will probably differ in some details from the US propaganda outlets.

If a true account from RT, then it appears that Russia has the capability to strike with large force with impunity.

And then now, how will America step up the war with a more destructive response against Russia?

But not suggesting that this isn't already Russia response to US arms deliveries to the Ukraine.

Is that stupid war still going on? I haven't been keeping up with that lately, I thought they'd kissed, made up, and got a motel room by now.

This is only the story from Russia's propagandists and will probably differ in some details from the US propaganda outlets.

If a true account from RT, then it appears that Russia has the capability to strike with large force with impunity.

And then now, how will America step up the war with a more destructive response against Russia?

But not suggesting that this isn't already Russia response to US arms deliveries to the Ukraine.
The warmongers want more war, so of course they will step up “support” for the Ukrainian thugs in Kiev.

Billions are to be made, so they’ll keep sending Slavs to the slaughter.

That hilarious! The Ukes shot down their own missiles, and dropped them onto an apartment complex… surprised they didn’t claim Russia targeted the place.

Is that stupid war still going on? I haven't been keeping up with that lately, I thought they'd kissed, made up, and got a motel room by now.
There are a few reasons why you haven't heard about it.

The abortion issue needing to be covered thoroughlly.
The mass shootings issue media needs.
The Jan.6 hearings demanding coverage.
The turn of the war to Russia's successful accomplishing their stated goals.

And on this board specifically, the petulance of members who make a conscious effort to bury any discussion by so many frivolous new threads on the front page list.

The mutual agreement that a balance must be sought.
This is temporary of course because the emphasis will be on maintaining some balance between the fortunes of both sides. Nobody should be unaware of that factor by now!

That hilarious! The Ukes shot down their own missiles, and dropped them onto an apartment complex… surprised they didn’t claim Russia targeted the place.

Remember, as I pointed out, this is one side's version of the story.

Billions are to be made, so they’ll keep sending Slavs to the slaughter.
IMO, you're missing the point of this being America's war against Russia.

Need we once again get into the details of why America must eliminate Russia's influence in the power of the two great competing alliances that are forming?

In before Ukraine says it was a hospital/orphanage.
Thank you for the gift of recognition of the matter. Even though your attempt to show no concern is too obviously feigned.

Maybe it's best to keep the most important issue to the entire world, alive here just once a day.

Thank you for the gift of recognition of the matter. Even though your attempt to show no concern is too obviously feigned.

Maybe it's best to keep the most important issue to the entire world, alive here just once a day.
The point is to NEVER take anything that has to do with the fight between Little and Great Russia at face value and given how we are being played by the dems and neocons nothing the west says either.

I think they did. How couldn't they?
Try to rise above your personal bias. All it does is start an armchair war. The other posibility is of course US propaganda saying that Russia bombed civilians, etc.

The point is to NEVER take anything that has to do with the fight between Little and Great Russia at face value and given how we are being played by the dems and neocons nothing the west says either.
You, could serve your agenda best by finding some events that talk about US successes. You're only displaying your discomfort on this discussion.

Russia also claimed to have destroyed that factory in April.

The missiles that hit the apartment and kindergarten were 2 of the 6 KH-22's, fired from Russian TU-22M3 bombers from Belarus on June 25.

The top 3 floors of the apartment bldg were demolished- that was not caused by a fragment of another missile that was shot down. A fire, okay. But not a giant hole in the building.

We'll probably see the fragments in a day or two.

This is not from fragments- this was a direct hit.
Kiev apt.jpg
Kiev apt2.jpg

Russia also bravely attacked a hostile shopping mall.
If the mall didn't contain military targets then there's only one explanation. The rules of the war must have been adjusted.

There could have been an adjustment due to Russian civilian targets being hit by the Ukraine.

But more likely you knee is still jerking over what happened in the first month of the war.

You, could serve your agenda best by finding some events that talk about US successes. You're only displaying your discomfort on this discussion.
To be honest other than the money we are wasting over there (that only benefits US politician's PACs) I could give a shit.

They can kill each other off in wholesale lots till they tire of it for all I care.

Russia also claimed to have destroyed that factory in April.

The missiles that hit the apartment and kindergarten were 2 of the 6 KH-22's, fired from Russian TU-22M3 bombers from Belarus on June 25.

The top 3 floors of the apartment bldg were demolished- that was not caused by a fragment of another missile that was shot down. A fire, okay. But not a giant hole in the building.

We'll probably see the fragments in a day or two.

This is not from fragments- this was a direct hit.
View attachment 662940View attachment 662944
Your contribution is appreciated, as it adds some balance to the discussion!

There have been many evacuated buildings hit by Russian missiles and artillery and so it's important in determining whether or not these photos are the building in question.
As well as establishing whether on not if was damaged by Russia?

To be honest other than the money we are wasting over there (that only benefits US politician's PACs) I could give a shit.

They can kill each other off in wholesale lots till they tire of it for all I care.
And then turning to total disregard for any humanitarian concerns tells a more complete story on your attitude.

Fwiw, I don't believe you are unconcerned. You just have nothing else to say.

Forum List

Back