EU completely miscalculates on Ukraine!

Ask your buddies how many of such labs exist on Russian soil.

Russia has several including one of the only 2 places in the world that holds smallpox. I'm sure by now Fauxi handed over some of our smallpox stock to his backers in the CCP, so it's probably 3 places now.

Does Russia have bioweapons labs in Mexico or Canada?

Russia has several including one of the only 2 places in the world that holds smallpox. I'm sure by now Fauxi handed over some of our smallpox stock to his backers in the CCP, so it's probably 3 places now.

Does Russia have bioweapons labs in Mexico or Canada?
I think it doesn't. Mexico and Canada don't seem to consider the US as a threat.

I think it doesn't. Mexico and Canada don't seem to consider the US as a threat.

So, you agree with the USA placing bioweapons labs almost to the Russian border....and you don't find that at all provocative. What other countries are a similar threat? Israel? China? Enlighten us!

So, you agree with the USA placing bioweapons labs almost to the Russian border....and you don't find that at all provocative. What other countries are a similar threat? Israel? China? Enlighten us!
I don't think the US placed anything there. As I told you above, such research centers have existed in Ukraine since the Soviet times.

I don't think the US placed anything there. As I told you above, such research centers have existed in Ukraine since the Soviet times.

"And if they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe?"

We are at war with Russia. Even the corporate media tells dupes like you this, but you still don’t believe.
CIA spies are in Ukraine helping war effort
CIA agents have been stationed in Kiev to share US intel with Ukrainian troops, a report says

A secret network of commandos and spies from the US and its allies is working to provide weapons, intelligence and training to Ukraine, the New York Times reported on Saturday, citing current and former American and European officials.

While much of the work takes place at bases in Britain, Germany and France, some CIA agents have been stationed in Ukraine, mostly in the country's capital of Kiev, the paper said.
Western network of commandos and spies helps Ukraine NYT

I love how they offer no proof, they just say that they are there. Yet you believe it.

Nice paywall on the one, by the way.

Seems we’ve got mostly conservative Republicans, Trump supporters, and “Libertarians” screaming at each other over this war.

Unfortunately, Putin’s shocking and bloody “maximalist” invasion of Ukraine came as a surprise to many participants, even most Ukrainians & Ukrainian nationalist politicians like Zelensky.

What led up to it, what is now at stake there and how far NATO and Putin are willing to go to “win” — the answers to these questions are ambiguous. Simple “pro-Russian” / “anti-Russian,” or “pro-Ukrainian” / “anti-Ukrainian” or “pro-U.S.” / “anti-U.S. imperialism” politics do not translate into simple black and white policy.

We are mostly now individually powerless to stop this war, which is becoming a “proxy war” with terrible potential to fly out of control. It is ruining economies and devastating Ukraine. It needs to be stopped and a negotiated cease fire and peace agreement reached, one that accepts some hard realities … including that Crimea will remain in Russian hands and at least parts of Donbas as well. Neither side seems ready for this right now, but one way or another that will change.

No point in everybody here acting superior to one another, insulting each other — as if they understand the situation clearly and know exactly what must or can now be done. In any case, one’s ideological or political partisanship concerning domestic politics does not really translate into adopting any clear international policy in this matter.

Seems we’ve got mostly conservative Republicans, Trump supporters, and “Libertarians” screaming at each other over this war.

Unfortunately, Putin’s shocking and bloody “maximalist” invasion of Ukraine came as a surprise to many participants, even most Ukrainians & Ukrainian nationalist politicians like Zelensky.

What led up to it, what is now at stake there and how far NATO and Putin are willing to go to “win” — the answers to these questions are ambiguous. Simple “pro-Russian” / “anti-Russian,” or “pro-Ukrainian” / “anti-Ukrainian” or “pro-U.S.” / “anti-U.S. imperialism” politics do not translate into simple black and white policy.

We are mostly now individually powerless to stop this war, which is becoming a “proxy war” with terrible potential to fly out of control. It is ruining economies and devastating Ukraine. It needs to be stopped and a negotiated cease fire and peace agreement reached, one that accepts some hard realities … including that Crimea will remain in Russian hands and at least parts of Donbas as well. Neither side seems ready for this right now, but one way or another that will change.

No point in everybody here acting superior to one another, insulting each other — as if they understand the situation clearly and know exactly what must or can now be done. In any case, one’s ideological or political partisanship concerning domestic politics does not really translate into adopting any clear international policy in this matter.
It is a proxy war. This idiots in the west are now admitting this. The war does need to stop before it expands or a misjudgment by the participants leads to nuclear war. However it doesn’t appear any western leaders are pushing for peace.

Forum List

Back