Dude runs from cops, cops taze him, dude bursts into flames...

Yanno, even though a lot of you on here call me a "looney lib", I'm still one of those types that believes in stopping when a police officer tells you to stop. And, I was taught how gasoline is to properly be handled. Keep it in an approved container, and keep it away from anything that might spark and ignite it.

He ran from the police, and it was kinda apparent from the way he kept trying to get away, he'd been doing something wrong. If he had simply stopped and talked to the police, he wouldn't have been tased. And, it's BEYOND STUPID to carry gasoline in a backpack. Even if he hadn't been tased, what if he'd had a wreck? The gas would have leaked out all over him and had a very good chance of igniting. He's lucky that the police officers had a fire extinguisher with them.

I think that he brought all of this on himself. First, for being stupid enough to put a container of gas in his pack (more than likely not approved for gas storage or transport), and second, he was stupid enough to run from the police (an act that will usually result in a person getting tased). There is no way the police could have known he had gas in his pack. This is all on him.

I gotta say though, it WAS kinda funny, and he looks like a leading contender for a Darwin Award. Like I said, lucky for him that the police had a fire extinguisher.

That's Little Rock.

If you ever decide to run from the cops...make sure your ass is not in Arkansas.

ASP are straight up enforcers...they don't give a shit.

That's Little Rock.

If you ever decide to run from the cops...make sure your ass is not in Arkansas.

ASP are straight up enforcers...they don't give a shit.

I'm surprised the three officers didn't just piss on him.

I got pulled over some years back up by Jonesboro going back to Missouri at night.

ASP turned his lights on but it was a farm road so I had to find a spot to get over.

I probably drove a couple hundred yards after I got lit up, sirens goin, the whole nine.

I found a spot and stopped, got my documents yada yada.

Trooper comes up to my window, asks for the stuff...

"You know I was about three seconds away from pittin you"

"Why...I was trying to find a spot to get over"

"Don't play games...you know bettern that"

I just shut up.

haha!

No ticket though.

Forum List

Back