Sandy Hook parents seeking $2.75 Trillion from Alex Jones

A few fake birth certificates and photo shopped family photos

When were the bodies removed?

Oh yeah, between 2am and 3am....
Wait you actually believe Alex Jones’ insane conspiracy with this one? Like seriously??

I find it disturbing when lawyers are able to convince otherwise coherent people that someone who has suffered no actual INJURY is entitled to such astronomical damages. None of these plaintiffs suffered anything more serious than a bit of anxiety and anger.

It all stems from blacks getting "reparations" from slaves.

People who died hundreds of years ago, from slave owners familys that died out decades ago.
95% of the blacks in this country do NOT have slaves in their family tree. Most of them come from Nigeragua, the Caribbean, S. America, or post-slave Africa.

That is T in Trillion Dollars

Welcome to the world of the Homeless....Alex.

Maybe educate yourself on Texas laws before you just talk out of your ass.

Explain to the board, specifically, how Alex will be homeless from ANY civil verdict.

Wait you actually believe Alex Jones’ insane conspiracy with this one? Like seriously??

True or false

The official explanation as to why nobody with any credibility observed the corpses was because

The corpses were removed between 2-3am

????????

Funny, about that time Jesse Morgan pulled up with a USPS truck filled with fraud ballots..

Maybe educate yourself on Texas laws before you just talk out of your ass.

Explain to the board, specifically, how Alex will be homeless from ANY civil verdict.

Exactly.
The rich NEVER become homeless. They ALWAYS have millions stashed away somewhere, just in cases like this, that nobody knows about.

His lawyers will get that amount reduced a great deal anyway, as they will have to prove who actally gets any money and why.

True or false

The official explanation as to why nobody with any credibility observed the corpses was because

????????

Funny, about that time Jesse Morgan pulled up with a USPS truck filled with fraud ballots..
I’ll answer your question as soon as you answer mine

True or false

????????

You should STFU.

Exactly.
The rich NEVER become homeless. They ALWAYS have millions stashed away somewhere, just in cases like this, that nobody knows about.

His lawyers will get that amount reduced a great deal anyway, as they will have to prove who actally gets any money and why.

He can still run his business and he is not going to lose his home.

Assets that can be seized in a lawsuit exclude the following under the Texas Constitution, Texas Property Code 41.001, Texas Property Code 42.002, Texas Property Code 42.0021, the Texas Homestead Law and/or other applicable state laws:

• The primary urban or rural residence of a debtor and surrounding acreage (the “homestead”)
  • Cemetery plots purchased and intended for use by the family
  • Up to $50,000 of personal property for an individual
  • Up to $100,000 in personal items for a Texas family
  • Home furnishings
  • Provisions for consumption; livestock, farm implements
  • Tools, equipment, books, and vehicles used for work in a trade or profession
  • Jewelry and family heirlooms
  • Athletic and sporting equipment
  • A motor vehicle for each member of the household with a driver’s license
  • Funds in college savings plans
  • Retirement plans and accounts
  • Clothes
  • Firearms
  • Pets and more.

Wow, that took me all of 90 seconds.

Cult fucks are allergic to facts.

I’ll answer your question as soon as you answer mine

Since you already know the answer "officially" is yes they were skirted out in Jesse Morgan's USPS truck after the fraud ballots were unloaded, my answer is

This was an incredibly obvious Kenyan cocksucker sponsored hate hoax

A few fake birth certificates and photo shopped family photos

When were the bodies removed?

Oh yeah, between 2am and 3am....
You keep up the
Lying and you can join Alex
I find it disturbing when lawyers are able to convince otherwise coherent people that someone who has suffered no actual INJURY is entitled to such astronomical damages. None of these plaintiffs suffered anything more serious than a bit of anxiety and anger.
They were harassed. Threatened and had to move multiple times. Jones and people like you are Vile.

Forum List

Back