Dr. Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time”

Listen to whoever you'd like. That's your prerogative. Just don't expect everyone else to think your sources are gospel.

The hilarity is how much and how long you've been triggered by my statement, tbh.

I'm under no obligation to denounce anything. That's just a low level debate tactic by virtue signaling retards.

That would be you, kid.

I never claimed any sources. Sam was the one who claimed he read the opinion of experts on VAERS and chose to go the other way instead. You aren't far behind tbh.

Not triggered, as i couldn't care less about snopes, just fascinated someone can be so far gone as to sacrificially throw yourself onto a sword just to defend a silly fake story, all in the name of right wing politics. Well, good job, I guess, LOL.

Hospital beds are being taken up by people with endocrinal failures and cardiovascular problems. The baseline bed occupancy, excluding COVID cases, has dramatically risen. I have read many reports from nurses who say that they are not allowed to even ask about the patients' vaccination history, although unofficially those are the ones filling the beds.

Go get your booster.

But where are all the deaths you claim are happening all over the world? Where are the bodies of vaccine victims and massive reports of injuries? There should be massive accounts of this happening all over the globe. Fortunately, they only exist in your mind, you realize that don't you? These are all stories and fairytales.

Fauci is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which has provided grants for medical studies using the dogs as test subjects. But the NIAID denied funding one particular project in which sedated beagles had their heads placed in mesh cages so sand flies could bite them.

In a July 30 “exposé,” the White Coat Waste Project alleged that Fauci, chief medical adviser to the president and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, spent more than $424,000 on “beagle experiments” in which the dogs were “bitten to death by flies.”

That was followed by an Aug. 31 blog post that carried the headline “Fauci Funded $375K Beagle Torture Overseas, Too.”

Then, in an Oct. 5 report, the group added that “Fauci Wasted $1M+ to Poison Beagle Puppies, Cut Out Vocal Cords.”

So far there has no proof that Dr. Fauci had any knowledge of mistreatment of animals in any study. Further, the NIH, said, "Dr Fauci does not approve any individual grants. The NIH does fund medical research projects that includes animals in research but the NIH carefully monitors these projects for inhumane treatment and to insure that federal guidelines on use of animals in medical research are adhered to."

Why are you sticking up for a "science" guy who doesn't know the difference between an approved test and an unapproved, fraudulent test. He's even forgotten that he said a cycle threshold of 40 will give meaningless results. We know he forgot because he didn't say anything when everyone was using a cycle threshold of 40+, which we all know has spit out meaningless results.

Short of being related to tony, why are you defending his ignorance of something so important?

Not triggered, as i couldn't care less about snopes, just fascinated someone can be so far gone as to sacrificially throw yourself onto a sword just to defend a silly fake story,
You are obviously triggered enough to keep replying, kid. I've thrown myself on no sword. I just said "snopes is for dopes" and your vagina has been constantly bleeding over it for days now. Tampon?

Of course I backed up my statement. But you, not knowing anything about the PCR-test, don't recognize it.

Do you believe that a cycle-threshold of 40 is reasonable? Of course you don't.

Now, who said this:

“…If you get [perform the PCR test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Now, what did labs around the world set the cycle-threshold at?
You do realise that the higher number of tests are generally used to detect a virus in a batch sample I suppose?
If a batch shows that a virus might be present then the individual samples from that batch are then tested to isolate the positive one...a lower cycle threshold is used for the individual samples.
It saves time.
Of course your sources have twisted this process to suggest that the higher test cycle is used on all samples...but I'm sure you'll know that.

Hospital beds are being taken up by people with endocrinal failures and cardiovascular problems. The baseline bed occupancy, excluding COVID cases, has dramatically risen. I have read many reports from nurses who say that they are not allowed to even ask about the patients' vaccination history, although unofficially those are the ones filling the beds.

Go get your booster.
Flu season has hit which is adding to the problems caused by Covid

Dr. Fauci was commenting on a recent study that showed that the Covid vaccines may actually make a recipient more likely to be reinfected than someone with natural immunity from a prior infection.

“This would not be the first time, if it happened, that a vaccine that looked good in initial safety actually made people worse,” Fauci said. “There was the history of the Respiratory Syncitial Virus vaccine in children, which paradoxically made the children worse.”

Dr. Fauci wasn’t done yet, though. He went on to state another example that he was directly involved with where a treatment made individuals worse.

“One of the HIV vaccines that we tested several years ago actually made individuals more likely to get infected,” Fauci added.

A good demonstration of the anti intellectualism of the anti vaccers.

"May" also means "may not". But you ignore this, and your 2 year campaign if trying to discredit Fauci, to accept one as fact.

Embarrassing behavior.

------------
Why are you sticking up for a "science" guy who doesn't know the difference between an approved test and an unapproved, fraudulent test. He's even forgotten that he said a cycle threshold of 40 will give meaningless results. We know he forgot because he didn't say anything when everyone was using a cycle threshold of 40+, which we all know has spit out meaningless results.

Short of being related to tony, why are you defending his ignorance of something so important?
Simply because most of the attacks on Fauci are based on fake news such as the one that is the subject of this tread. And when that one was exposed, another attack was launch based on more fake news, followed by a third.

For over a year, Fauci has been a bogeyman for conservatives, who have questioned his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and accused him of quietly undermining then-President Donald Trump. When he became the point man in the fight against Corvid under Biden, the attacks have gone viral, with new false claims coming out almost daily. The plan is to tell enough lies and keep repeating them and eventually people will believe it and Fauci will be history. However, the absence of Fauci will not change anything in the fight against Covid, mask and vaccine mandates, social distracting, and other restrictions will still remain.

------------

Simply because most of the attacks on Fauci are based on fake news such as the one that is the subject of this tread. And when that one was exposed, another attack was launch based on more fake news, followed by a third.

For over a year, Fauci has been a bogeyman for conservatives, who have questioned his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and accused him of quietly undermining then-President Donald Trump. When he became the point man in the fight against Corvid under Biden, the attacks have gone viral, with new false claims coming out almost daily. The plan is to tell enough lies and keep repeating them and eventually people will believe it and Fauci will be history. However, the absence of Fauci will not change anything in the fight against Covid, mask and vaccine mandates, social distracting, and other restrictions will still remain.
I see.

So now that we know how you feel about tony, why don't you address his taking part in medical fraud. Focus on what you're being asked.

I see.

So now that we know how you feel about tony, why don't you address his taking part in medical fraud. Focus on what you're being asked.
You provide a from link from reputable source and I will address it. Otherwise it's just false news.

------------

I’m not a conservative.

Why have you chosen to make the argument against Fauci political? Shouldn’t you analyze Fauci’s actions without inserting you political bias?

Fauci has lied repeatedly. Why do you support him?

I’m not a conservative.

Why have you chosen to make the argument against Fauci political? Shouldn’t you analyze Fauci’s actions without inserting you political bias?

Fauci has lied repeatedly. Why do you support him?
Arguments for and against Fauci have been political since the first cases appeared in the US.

Feb. 10: Trump, at a political rally, says the coronavirus will be gone by April when the weather gets warmer, but doesn't offer scientific explanation.

Feb. 16: Fauci says on CBS' "Face the Nation" that "it would be a stretch to assume that it's going to disappear with the warm weather."

March 20: At a White House coronavirus press briefing, Fauci downplays Trump's declaration of the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine as a "game changer" and states the potential benefits of the drug was "anecdotal evidence."

Trump, who had been standing behind Fauci, then stepped forward to clarify: "We'll see. We're going to know soon."

March 22: Fauci says he can't "jump in front" of Trump when he gives misinformation.

March 24: Trump states he wants states open by April 12, but Fauci cautions him to "be flexible."

April 5: Trump and Fauci again tout different messages regarding hydroxychloroquine.

April 12: Fauci says on CNN that earlier efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 "obviously” could have saved lives but top health officials faced “a lot of pushback about shutting things down.”

Ect, Etc,......

The bottom line is Fauci was all about science and Trump was all about politics. From the very beginning of the pandemic, every statement Trump made was political with the November election in mind. Fauci began to oppose Trump when those statements had no scientific basis. If Trump would have checked with Fauci, his medical advisor to see that his statements were based on sound scientific evidence, there would have been no problem. Of course, that's not Trump. He makes statements to grab headline, not to state facts. It's no wonder republicans hate Facui's guts and will say anything to discredit him.

Last edited:
Arguments for and against Fauci have been political since the first cases appeared in the US.

Feb. 10: Trump, at a political rally, says the coronavirus will be gone by April when the weather gets warmer, but doesn't offer scientific explanation.

Feb. 16: Fauci says on CBS' "Face the Nation" that "it would be a stretch to assume that it's going to disappear with the warm weather."

March 20: At a White House coronavirus press briefing, Fauci downplays Trump's declaration of the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine as a "game changer" and states the potential benefits of the drug was "anecdotal evidence."

Trump, who had been standing behind Fauci, then stepped forward to clarify: "We'll see. We're going to know soon."

March 22: Fauci says he can't "jump in front" of Trump when he gives misinformation.

March 24: Trump states he wants states open by April 12, but Fauci cautions him to "be flexible."

April 5: Trump and Fauci again tout different messages regarding hydroxychloroquine.

April 12: Fauci says on CNN that earlier efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 "obviously” could have saved lives but top health officials faced “a lot of pushback about shutting things down.”

Ect, Etc,......

The bottom line is Fauci was all about science and Trump was all about politics. From the very beginning of the pandemic, every statement Trump made was political with the November election in mind. Fauci began to oppose Trump when those statements had no scientific basis. If Trump would have checked with Fauci, his medical advisor to see that his statements were based on sound scientific evidence, there would have been no problem. Of course, that's not Trump. He makes statements to grab headline, not to state facts. It's no wonder republicans hate Facui's guts and will say anything to discredit him.

No it’s not political. You’ve made it political. Since Fauci opposed dumb Don, you support lying Fauci. It’s as simple as the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fauci has lied repeatedly. Logic dictates liars are not to be believed. You know dumb Don’s a liar, but ignore Fauci’s lies.

Partisans ugh!

No it’s not political. You’ve made it political. Since Fauci opposed dumb Don, you support lying Fauci. It’s as simple as the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fauci has lied repeatedly. Logic dictates liars are not to be believed. You know dumb Don’s a liar, but ignore Fauci’s lies.

Partisans ugh!
The public, the media, and congress, all demand information about Covid from the CDC and the NIH. Fauci has said time after time, we just don't know yet and preliminary evidence indicates ..., or best data we have at this time, etc. In other words he qualifies his statements because he often doesn't not have sold data yet he has to provide guidance. In March 2020 he told the publics not to wear masks because there was not sufficient data to show they were effective. A few weeks later he said, we need to wear masks because the data shows they are effective at preventing the spread of virus. This is normal for a pandemic caused by a new virus.

Trump could have fired Fauci any time but he didn't because Fauci is the world's leading authority on infectious diseases and the best person in the country to help us deal with the COVID-19 crisis. He has work in hospitals, research labs and on site during epidemics such as Ebola in Africa , the H1N1 pandemic in the US, Asia, and Africa. No doubt he has ruffled a lot of feathers, in the current administration and previous administrations but that is exactly what we need, not the talking heads from the CDC that have every statement screened by the administration to make sure it is politically correct and in keeping with policy.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

Last edited:
The public, the media, and congress, all demand information about Covid from the CDC and the NIH. Fauci has said time after time, we just don't know yet and preliminary evidence indicates ..., or best data we have at this time, etc. In other words he qualifies his statements because he often doesn't not have sold data yet he has to provide guidance. In March 2020 he told the publics not to wear masks because there was not sufficient data to show they were effective. A few weeks later he said, we need to wear masks because the data shows they are effective at preventing the spread of virus. This is normal for a pandemic caused by a new virus.

Trump could have fired Fauci any time but he didn't because Fauci is the world's leading authority on infectious diseases and the best person in the country to help us deal with the COVID-19 crisis. He has work in hospitals, research labs and on site during epidemics such as Ebola in Africa , the H1N1 pandemic in the US, Asia, and Africa. No doubt he has ruffled a lot feathers, in the current administration and previous administrations but that is exactly what we need, not the talking heads from the CDC that have every statement screened by the administration to make sure it is politically correct and in keeping with policy.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night
Delusional.

Are you aware of the term regulatory capture? Are you aware of the revolving door?

You desperately want to believe Fauci is a good honest person looking out for the health of Americans. Clearly he isn’t, but you can’t see it due to your stupid partisanship.

Delusional.

Are you aware of the term regulatory capture? Are you aware of the revolving door?

You desperately want to believe Fauci is a good honest person looking out for the health of Americans. Clearly he isn’t, but you can’t see it due to your stupid partisanship.
If you have a link I will be happy to discuss it.

Forum List

Back