Dr. Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time”

Nope. Keep gaslighting yourself, conservative.
Yes, I think you all did....

Biden the senile pedo---more votes than even Obama with fewer counties? Comeon now...we know it didn't happen.

Biden who couldn't get people to show up at his rallies? You think people would show up at the ballot boxes for him?

Biden who said that they got the largest fraud coalition ever?

Biden who takes bribes from the Chinese and the Chinese snagged sending thousands of FAKE DRIVER's licenses to the US right before the election?

Biden who on every article that I read with likes and dislikes always had far more dislikes? (And I purposely read a bunch of lib shit--to see what they are saying)?

I am not like most here---I watch and always have---I one of those people that you don't see coming as I quietly stand by...........I've personally seen the bitches for the dems go county to county to multivote with religious fervor. Hell I signed up myself for Obama's campaign managers emails to have him ask for volunteers to go help my neighboring states to vote which I am pretty sure was code for multivoting like they were in my state for Obama. Chinese sending fake DL's no surprise there---I know the dems cheat, I know they multi vote, I know the Republicans atleast the Rinos look the other way....I assume that they cheat a variety of other ways as well.

Forum List

Back