Typhoid Mary Vs Covid19

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I've been tested. I don't have covid. I don't fear covid as much as the MSM wants. I personally know people that got covid and A) didn't know B) thought it was the flu.
So, I am not going to spread corvid by NOT getting vaccinated. I might get it, but the media is content trying to demonize ME for not following their protocols. The hysteria over this seems rather contrived and brings into question both the media and the Government. This "omicron" variant seems like a big nothing burger.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I am still trying to do the math here: I don't have COVID but I can still spread it if I don't get vaccinated? UM...how does that work?

I've been tested. I don't have covid. I don't fear covid as much as the MSM wants. I personally know people that got covid and A) didn't know B) thought it was the flu.
So, I am not going to spread corvid by NOT getting vaccinated. I might get it, but the media is content trying to demonize ME for not following their protocols. The hysteria over this seems rather contrived and brings into question both the media and the Government. This "omicron" variant seems like a big nothing burger.
The hysteria IS contrived.

The omicron variant is the perfect way to end the entire epidemic.
It is the least lethal variant so far, so if most people get it, then the epidemic is over.
But if instead people take the mRNA vaccines that just temporarily prevent severe symptoms, then they can still get a worse variant in the future.
So then they will prevent the epidemic from ending.

• Banned
Well, this is to my fellow pro vaxers: If I DO NOT have Covid19, exactly how am I a super spreader? And, HOW is NOT taking a vaccine for an illness I DON'T HAVE effecting anyone?
Explain that to me.

Forum List

Back