Ivermectin

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I'm on the fence regarding its use. You kids can try to convince me either way. This article makes some valid points as to why it should be used.

Go!

I'm on the fence regarding its use. You kids can try to convince me either way. This article makes some valid points as to why it should be used.

Go!

Keep in mind a sizable portion of the left (including most if not all of the lefty posters here) are so stupid they still believe Ivermectin is a medicine only for animals.

Go!
Something like 4 billion doses administered with only 34 adverse affects.

Go!

The covid virus harms no one, and it is only the over reaction by the immune system that does harm.
We do not have effective antivirals, but we DO have lots of drugs that successfully treat an immune system over reaction.
No one should be dying from covid with all the treatments we have available.
Like Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, Dexamethasone, Remdesivir, zinc, Famotidine, Melatonin, etc.

The problem is that since the treatment is for the patient immune system instead of the virus, effective treatment differs for each patient.
What works for one may not work for another.
Another problem is that if treated after infection but before the immune system is over reacting, then the treatment is useless.
Also if one waits too long and all the damage is already done, then the treatment is also of limited value.
So timing is important.

The mRNA vaccine is actually just a treatment and not a vaccine.
It does not do anything to long term immunity T-cell memory.
We know that because any good it does rapidly decays in less than 6 months.
Immunity normally lasts decades.
The mRNA injections increase antibody production for up to 6 months.
So another treatment that is successful is monocolonal antibodies, (artificial antibodies)

Go!

~~~~~~

Brazilian City Cuts Hospitalizations and Mortality Rates in Half After Implementing Ivermectin as Prophylaxis for COVID​

"This didn’t make any headlines.
The city of Itajai, Brazil offered Ivermectin to its citizens during the COVID pandemic. The results were spectacular. Hospitalizations and deaths were cut in half".
**********​

I don’t know about it’s effectiveness against COVID, but many experts and others have claimed it works.

One thing interesting about ivermectin was the corporate media’s response to Joe Rogan saying he used it. They lied repeatedly for the benefit of big pharma. You’d think most Americans would take notice to this red flag.

Go!
Here's one for you.

Read an article on NIH about ivermectin and it seems it might only work if used by inhalation and at high doses. Not pill form.

I don’t know about it’s effectiveness against COVID, but many experts and others have claimed it works.

One thing interesting about ivermectin was the corporate media’s response to Joe Rogan saying he used it. They lied repeatedly for the benefit of big pharma. You’d think most Americans would take notice to this red flag.

You know what happens if there is any medicine available for COVID treatment?

The EUA used for approval of all current "vaccines" (except Comiranty) is void, and those "vaccines" cannot be used until completing of all trial cycles.

Now look who has most to lose if there is any medicine for COVID on the market.

Get both hcq and ivm to the patient as a prophylaxis, and you stop the commie virus just like Uttar Pradesh stopped it. Duh

Get both hcq and ivm to the patient as a prophylaxis, and you stop the commie virus just like Uttar Pradesh stopped it. Duh
2qd2rnuuqw781.jpg

Forum List

Back