Dr. Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time”

Horseshit yourself.
I'm more inclined to believe a guy that has spent his life researching and working in the medical field . . .
Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that your guy, along with others guys, pretended he didn't know the limitations of the PCR-test. Inexplicably, you're more inclined to keep listening to him rather than those who point out his involvement in fraud.

What's up with that?

A bit late to the party but the article posted by the OP has already been debunked as fake nonsense. That's why he's no longer pushing it in his own thread :laugh: :laugh:
I stand by my post: snopes is for dopes.
Post all your statistics showing that hundreds of thousands have died from the vaccine.
I never claimed that hundreds of thousands have died from the vaccine. No one knows the long term effects, though, because no long term tests were performed.
I'll wait.
Do USMB a favor and hold your breath.

Last edited:
Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that your guy, along with others guys, pretended he didn't know the limitations of the PCR-test. Inexplicably, you're more inclined to keep listening to him rather than those who point out his involvement in fraud.

What's up with that?
But...he didn't.
Why are you saying something that isn't true?
Inexplicably you're more inclined to listen to people that confirm your own biases.

What's up with that?

But...he didn't.
Inexplicably you're more inclined to listen to people that confirm your own biases.

What's up with that?
Here, we'll take it slow. What do you know about the PCR-test? You must know something, right?

By the way, who do you think I listen to--I mean, to confirm my biases?

But...he didn't.

What's up with that?

Here, we'll take it slow. What do you know about the PCR-test? You must know something, right?

By the way, who do you think I listen to--I mean, to confirm my biases?
I can search the web as well as you can.

Don't bother make sweeping statements about the motivations of others and then come across all indignant when they're turned back on you.

I can search the web as well as you can.

Don't bother make sweeping statements about the motivations of others and then come across all indignant when they're turned back on you.
So, in answer to the question of what you know about the PCR-test, you decline to answer, meaning you must know nothing about it. Therefore, you have no reference from which to even talk about what tony knew about the limitations of the test.

So, my statement stands. He either pretended he didn't know the limitations of the PCR-test, or he was genuinely ignorant of it. Either way, you are indeed inexplicably inclined to keep listening to him rather than those who point out his involvement in fraud.

Last edited:
Horseshit yourself.
I'm more inclined to believe a guy that has spent his life researching and working in the medical field than some anonymous youtubers or shouty tv talking heads.
Nonsense.
If you would do a little bit of research you'd know that what Fauci has been accused of in the past is manifested yet again.
He was involved in a major scandal with the AIDs epidemic....encouraging people to use AZT, a dangerous more expensive method of treatment, while doing whatever he could to prevent cheaper more effective treatments being used...possibly resulting in the deaths of thousands of HIV positive patients. The producers of AZT were using black orphans to experiment on:

This is par for the course with Fauci because he was discovered recently to have torturing thousands of Beagle puppies to death putting their heads in to a box and letting sand flies eat them to death.
This guy is a heartless bastard that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a patient.

Last edited:
This is par for the course with Fauci because he was discovered recently to have torturing thousands of Beagle puppies to death putting their heads in to a box and letting sand flies eat them to death.
This guy is a heartless bastard that should be allowed anywhere near a patient.
I wonder what the purpose of that experiment was, other than to satisfy a perverse curiosity usually attributed to troubled children. But I'm sure I'm missing the part of the story that justifies that special kind of disrespect for lifeforms that happen to fall into his hands.

Those who think he's a great guy must be privy to that part of the story. So, if one of you would please . . .

So, in answer to the question of what you know about the PCR-test, you decline to answer, meaning you must know nothing about it. Therefore, you have no reference from which to even talk about what tony knew about the limitations of the test.

So, my statement stands. He either pretended he didn't know the limitations of the PCR-test, or he was genuinely ignorant of it. Either way, you are indeed inexplicably inclined to keep listening to him rather than those who point out his involvement in fraud.
You can attach any meaning to my reply you like...I don't care.
But be prepared to back up your statements...which I note that you haven't done yet.

You can attach any meaning to my reply you like...I don't care.
But be prepared to back up your statements...which I note that you haven't done yet.
Of course I backed up my statement. But you, not knowing anything about the PCR-test, don't recognize it.

Do you believe that a cycle-threshold of 40 is reasonable? Of course you don't.

Now, who said this:

“…If you get [perform the PCR test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Now, what did labs around the world set the cycle-threshold at?

Last edited:
I wonder what the purpose of that experiment was, other than to satisfy a perverse curiosity usually attributed to troubled children. But I'm sure I'm missing the part of the story that justifies that special kind of disrespect for lifeforms that happen to fall into his hands.

Those who think he's a great guy must be privy to that part of the story. So, if one of you would please . . .
He's a Nazi....and Democrats love Nazis when they're Democrats.

Dr. Fauci was commenting on a recent study that showed that the Covid vaccines may actually make a recipient more likely to be reinfected than someone with natural immunity from a prior infection.

“This would not be the first time, if it happened, that a vaccine that looked good in initial safety actually made people worse,” Fauci said. “There was the history of the Respiratory Syncitial Virus vaccine in children, which paradoxically made the children worse.”

Dr. Fauci wasn’t done yet, though. He went on to state another example that he was directly involved with where a treatment made individuals worse.

“One of the HIV vaccines that we tested several years ago actually made individuals more likely to get infected,” Fauci added.

In my book he is no longer a doctor

These experimenters have devoted their lives to the manipulation of other lifeforms in the name of human health. But now their attention is turned to the manipulation of humans--our sovereign bodies--in the name of keeping us safe from something . . . for a while, even though we're not sick, only to require more interventions until further notice. Nothing abnormal about that.

And apparently no one here is privy to the scientific justification for doing what he did to dogs.

I stand by my post: snopes is for dopes.

I never claimed that hundreds of thousands have died from the vaccine. No one knows the long term effects, though, because no long term tests were performed.

Do USMB a favor and hold your breath.
I WILL say that hundreds of thousands have died from the vaccine. Here is my evidence:

1) Experts who have studied the VAERS database say that the number of credible adverse reactions reported may be as low as 1%. Other credible doctors I have read state that the true number of adverse events are AT LEAST 4 TIMES the reported number. These studies were done well before 2020.
2) I asked my doctor if he has or was even able to report adverse events to the vaers database: he got red in the face and said "We are not required to report any deaths or adverse reactions, sorry"
3) I personally know 2 people that died directly from the vaccination (within 2 days on the first, within 4 days on the second). I only know of 1 person who was affected by the virus itself (a distant cousin who had chronic kidney failure was in the hospital for a surgery for that when they diagnosed him with COVID-19 after he was there for 5 days).

I believe the analysts and doctors who say AT LEAST 4 times as many, but up to 100 times as many adverse reactions. This means the adverse DEATHS range between 32,000 and 800,000 DEATHS DUE TO THE VACCINATION in the United States only. Pick a number somewhere between.

Flopper I agree with all of that, I wasn't clear about the point I was making. Right now we have hospitals at or near full capacity in many cities around the country. Given that dire situation, why would our medical establishment be stone silent on Covid treatments such as Ivermectin, HCQ and monoclonal antibodies that would certainly reduce the number of people requiring hospitalization and possibly getting people released from the hospital sooner?

Forum List

Back