Do we have polls on VACCINE REGRET?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It would be interesting to see how many people have vaccine regret.

1st, among those who willingly got the shot.
2nd, among those coerced by their job or societal pressures.

I know my brother got the shot just so he could travel to Iceland. Now he is having heart issues.

I chose NOT to get the shot, NOR DID MY PARENTS WHO ARE IN THEIR 70s.

We chose to DEAL……and we are fine.

So, anyways…..what % of those who got the shot ended up regretting it?

I regret the first shot. I regret the second shot. I regret the first booster.

As far as I know, I never got COVID-19. But I do believe that I may have some health deficits, now, partly caused by the shots.

So, while I would like to believe that I escaped COVID because of the shots, I’m still a bit regretful.

I got the 2 Pfiser shots after the FDA publicly supported it. I regret doing so. Seems like an unnecessary risk now, even though i dont have any issues for now.

As far as I know, I never got COVID-19. But I do believe that I may have some health deficits, now, partly caused by the shots.

So, while I would like to believe that I escaped COVID because of the shots, I’m still a bit regretful.
Only dumb people get multiple clot shots.

I know my brother got the shot just so he could travel to Iceland. Now he is having heart issues.

There are lots of these regrets out there but the media and medical field refuse to deal with it.

I will NOT get the clot shots. I remember in 74 when Jerry Ford was pushing the Swine flu shot. I did not like that one bit and then shortly thereafter the 'shots' were removed because of a number of deaths over something like 3 or 9 states. Less than 10 deaths. How many deaths are we at now due to the clot shot..and STILL they are pushing this poison on people.

Welcome Pureblood, we should start a club.

No vax for myself or my wife either, but I did manage to infect 239 shitlibs when I had the Shanghai Shivers back in 2020.

Thanks for your worthless opinion. Now hurry up and get back to fucking your self.
I always suspected you were a slow learner. I always knew I am among the most intelligent. I guess that’s why we don’t get along. I can’t get down to your level of ignorance. Sorry.
A6F2EB04-C0FE-4E4A-89A5-DD611A645A10.jpeg

I always suspected you were a slow learner. I always knew I am among the most intelligent. I guess that’s why we don’t get along. I can’t get down to your level of ignorance. Sorry.
View attachment 685807
Gimp. :fu:

I know you’re a retard. All your posts constitute evidence and confirmation.

Now gfy.

Do you ever post on topic or anything of value?

They are saying it may permanently damage the immune system.

Welcome Pureblood, we should start a club.

No vax for myself or my wife either, but I did manage to infect 239 shitlibs when I had the Shanghai Shivers back in 2020.

I am pretty pissed off at my brother for getting the shot. (J&J) and my sister in law for pressuring him to get the shot so they could go to Iceland.

Who the fuck cares about Iceland if you are going to fuck up your health?

He has an enlarged artery wall in his heart now.

He refuses to admit it is from the shot, but he regrets getting the shot just so he could go to Iceland.

That’s not a promising development.

Take the anti-COVID so-called “vaccination” shots. Avoid COVID; but die of complications from the vax.

MASK UP
CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS
STAY HOME
GET THE SHOT
DIE FROM THE SHOT

Hmmmmmmmm………

Doesnt seem like sound logic.

That’s not a promising development.

Take the anti-COVID so-called “vaccination” shots. Avoid COVID; but die of complications from the vax..

everybody had to decide for themselves. I don't hold their decisions against them if they felt they HAD to take the shot for employment reasons or their doctor's recommendation (which we now know was compelled OR biased to say the least. NO one means any insult to you.
My brother took the shot for employment..in order to keep his job. He developed skin cancer within the year. He's fine now for all practical purposes. Now employees are suing these companies and i hope they (the employees) win....many are.

The sheep gathered to get injected with something unproven and is not a vaccine.

They deserve what they get

Especially when they tried to FORCE IT ON US.

Fuck them.

Choosing to get it is one thing….forcing me to get it is bullshit and I hope THOSE people get what they deserve.

Sheep are led to slaughter and do not run, even if the pen doors are open.

That is the cult. Willingly led to slaughter.

Forum List

Back