Kari Lake The Kook Video

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
So much to lose if the people of Arizona choose Ms. Lake to be in charge of their State.
Making crazy statements and acting like a fool could get her in office.

So much to lose if the people of Arizona choose Ms. Lake to be in charge of their State.

I thought that the left wanted to ban airplane flights anyway?

:eusa_think:

So, what you are saying, is, she could be good for your agenda? Crafty! :113:

:auiqs.jpg:

Speaking of Kooks look what President Poattohead is doing to our country and is aided by those bat shit crazy Democrats in Congress.

Like running up the cost of gas at the pump in order to kiss the ass of the stupid Environmental Wackos and letting million of goddamn Illegals flood into the country and sign up for welfare.

wow you sound really scared of her,,,
I know why can't RWingers come up with nothing other than deflection. Do any of you deniers actually think? Hell no. Putting forth embarrassing video's gets you goat. I truly understand it's much more than emotional to you.

I know why can't RWingers come up with nothing other than deflection. Do any of you deniers actually think? Hell no. Putting forth embarrassing video's gets you goat. I truly understand it's much more than emotional to you.
I think its a great idea to fire the feds and stop sending them tax money since they always skim 30% off the top and then raise state taxs,,, when its the state its closer to home and easier to control which always results in less loss,,

I think its a great idea to fire the feds and stop sending them tax money since they always skim 30% off the top and then raise state taxs,,, when its the state its closer to home and easier to control which always results in less loss,,
Whining about high taxes would be the result in AZ or any other State. Paying them would be reality. Real "great" stuff.

Whining about high taxes would be the result in AZ or any other State. Paying them would be reality. Real "great" stuff.
how do you know what they would do would be high taxs??

did you miss the part where 30% of fed taxs is wasted in transaction charges??

not to mention it would all be within the state and easier to track and contest of it gets out of hand,,

how do you know what they would do would be high taxs??

did you miss the part where 30% of fed taxs is wasted in transaction charges??

not to mention it would all be within the state and easier to track and contest of it gets out of hand,,
Wasted or not they have to be collected from somebody.

Forum List

Back