The left pounces, says criticsm from the right of the FBI will lead to violence…reversing their claims from BLM AND ANTIFA riots and DEFUND THE POLICE

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Let me review:

Conservatives criticize FBI
Some people threaten FBI
Left blames conservatives.

Left criticizes Police
Many police are murdered.
Left blames Police

What do I have wrong?
The only thing consistent about the democrat party is their inconsistency and hypocrisy.

This should be a breakpoint issue in that it's going to see support for the FBI in convincing numbers well above the 57% who support the ongoing investigation.

The assorted extremist groups such as those proud boys, should pick their fights more cautiously.

And of course this calls for Trump to think long and hard before he opens his mouth on promoting violence against the FBI/DOJ.

Shoot one FBI agent dead and find out which side is going to win at the o.k. corral America!

This is laughably hypocritical.

Many police were. FUCKING MURDERED because of the cult and its anti police violent rhetoric.

They never blamed themselves for the dead cops.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE LEFT IS WORRIED ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF LAW ENFORCEMENT!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This should be a breakpoint issue in that it's going to see support for the FBI in convincing numbers well above the 57% who support the ongoing investigation.

The assorted extremist groups such as those proud boys, should pick their fights more cautiously.

And of course this calls for Trump to think long and hard before he opens his mouth on promoting violence against the FBI/DOJ.

Shoot one FBI agent dead and find out which side is going to win at the o.k. corral America!
STFU, fascist duck. This issue is purely American. You are not, so run along, it doesn't concern you.

STFU, fascist duck. This issue is purely American. You are not, so run along, it doesn't concern you.
The news outlets have started to catch up with my predictions of fascism overtaking America.

And the people are finally getting the message as ' protecting and keeping democracy' has become the most important issue.

I'm not going anywhere little man. Scream all you like, I'll see you right to the end of Trump if 'you' stick it out.

The news outlets have started to catch up with my predictions of fascism overtaking America.

And the people are finally getting the message as ' protecting and keeping democracy' has become the most important issue.

I'm not going anywhere little man. Scream all you like, I'll see you right to the end of Trump if 'you' stick it out.
If your word is good, I hope Trump goes away and then you go as well.

I'll see you right to the end of Trump if 'you' stick it out.
Wow, duck, you actually are a commie troll. Four hours ago you were singing Trump's praises. Now you are calling for his demise. You contradict everything that comes out of your mouth--just like your fascist commie pal Fauci. I should have known. Half of your posts make NO sense and the other half are liberally sprinkled with CCP, Russian or just general commie or fascist shit. Happily, most posters on this board have your ignorance figured out. Just stay under your rock on Vancouver Island and you won't hurt yourself or anyone else.

protecting and keeping democracy
Demonstrating your stupidity AGAIN, duck. The US is NOT a democracy. We are a republic. That is why you should keep your mouth shut about the US. Maybe you should school yourself on Canadian government. I would hope you would have a better grasp on it than you do the rest of the world outside of your island cave.

Let me review:

Conservatives criticize FBI
Some people threaten FBI
Left blames conservatives.

Left criticizes Police
Many police are murdered.
Left blames Police

What do I have wrong?

There is a difference between "cricitizing the FBI" and "slandering the FBI". Criticizing the FBI, is saying stuff like "I'm really unhappy that the the FBI chose to raid my home. I don't think they needed to do that". But Trump lied, made false claims that the FBI had no basis to "raid" his home. He called them "fascists" and part of a "witch hunt", and played the victim.

Trump has a narrative that the government is out to "get him", which is utterly false. Trump is a one-man crime spree and he refuses to stop committing crimes. Then he whines like a bitch when he gets called on his illegal behaviour.

There is a difference between "cricitizing the FBI" and "slandering the FBI". Criticizing the FBI, is saying stuff like "I'm really unhappy that the the FBI chose to raid my home. I don't think they needed to do that". But Trump lied, made false claims that the FBI had no basis to "raid" his home. He called them "fascists" and part of a "witch hunt", and played the victim.

Trump has a narrative that the government is out to "get him", which is utterly false. Trump is a one-man crime spree and he refuses to stop committing crimes. Then he whines like a bitch when he gets called on his illegal behaviour.
now tell me again what crime has trump been charged with...murder? no thats ed kennedy
lying under oath...nope bill clinton
throwing a gun in the trash...Hunter Biden
showing his package to under age girls...anthony weiner
using governement cash to pay off baby mama...jesse jackson
smashing cell phones to hide evidence old Hillary
I could go on but its a long fucking list

Yeah, let's all see how much violence has been committed in the past 2 years from democrat and progressive people, vs how much was committed by the Republicans and conservatives.

your delusions about trump are just dandy...stick with old Joe, right until he goes to jail with his entire criminal organization

Umm, so we’re at the OK corral and it’s government vs citizens? That’s your analogy. It’s government power and the submission to them you cheer for. And of course by America you mean any MAGA type or conservative will be in that shoot out.

Forum List

Back