DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Fuck that little commie idiot.

She has nothing to lose because she has NOTHING!!!

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

Chick is a Congressman. What you got on your resume? Fry guy at Mickeydees???

Proving once again that any idiot can be a congressman. It speaks more about her voters the her.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC........................................................................................................................................:springbed:

Trump screwed up America so there is no heavy traffic to play in. Would be nice to see it we weren’t locked down due to his stupidity.

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC........................................................................................................................................:springbed:

Trump screwed up America so there is no heavy traffic to play in. Would be nice to see it we weren’t locked down due to his stupidity.

Trump didn’t lock you down for an illness with a 99.8% survival rate. That was your democrat governor.

You and I see things very differently in regards to AOC.

He's retarded
Can confirm.
Name calling. Sweet. AOC rode a train on your hero Nikki.
Train hopping is dangerous. AOC lost some limbs in this accident.

It’s pretty easy dispensing with a warmongering nut job like Nikki Haley.

It’s akin the shooting fish in a barrel.

There are many people who are potentially good politicians who do not run because of the venom spewed by citizens and rightfully so. We see people elected who have that integrity who leave after a few terms or shorter who have little impact because of party agendas. AOC should be nothing in a free society. A free society with liberty. She does not represent that. She is most of Central America. She is most of South America. She is most of Africa. She is most of the Middle East. She is most of East and Central Asia. She is not Western Europe. She is not most of Eastern Europe. She is not even Russia. She is not Canada. She is not Japan and South Korea and even the leftward New Zealand and Australia. She is dangerous.

There are many people who are potentially good politicians who do not run because of the venom spewed by citizens and rightfully so. We see people elected who have that integrity who leave after a few terms or shorter who have little impact because of party agendas. AOC should be nothing in a free society. A free society with liberty. She does not represent that. She is most of Central America. She is most of South America. She is most of Africa. She is most of the Middle East. She is most of East and Central Asia. She is not Western Europe. She is not most of Eastern Europe. She is not even Russia. She is not Canada. She is not Japan and South Korea and even the leftward New Zealand and Australia. She is dangerous.

Luckily the danger is limited by her stupidity

Forum List

Back