Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

Mod Edit: Removed

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
The world is short of courage. The most honourable and short supply trait of humanity.

It takes courage for someone to defy the easy path. She illustrated that she was not one such person.

Agreed. I am really disappointed in Nikki. I would never have voted for her because I only think a few people could stand up to the left's demand to end Democracy, but this was not her finest moment, or even a good one.

Once she realized the fun was over of giving eneless speeches and getting endless attention, she should have used the time before the speech this morning to think wait a second, she's not going out with a classless exit. Sadly that didn't come to her.

I'm not a Nikki supporter, but I'm not a Trump supporter either. But is Trump better than Biden? Damned straight he is. I support little of his big government agenda, but he's better than Biden every day of the year and I would never help Biden who's declared war on our country. At least Trump is on our side

Nikki Haley made a legitimate, yet futile attempt to save her party from the destruction that Donald Trump is about to bring down on them. She didn't want to see it come to this and the way the leaders in her party have just rolled over and cucked themselves to Trump. Too late. But she's well positioned to run in 2028. After Trump takes his drubbing in November, I'm guessing MAGA will be on the way out the door soon after. :)

1709750488010.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki Haley made a legitimate, yet futile attempt to save her party from the destruction that Donald Trump is about to bring down on them. She didn't want to see it come to this and the way the leaders in her party have just rolled over and cucked themselves to Trump. Too late. But she's well positioned to run in 2028. After Trump takes his drubbing in November, I'm guessing MAGA will be on the way out the door soon after. :)

View attachment 913156

I addressed this, vermin. Read posts before you respond to them. If Halley won, you'd be screaming she's an extremist lunatic and you have to take her off the ballot to save democracy.

But thanks for playing, vermin

I addressed this, vermin. Read posts before you respond to them. If Halley won, you'd be screaming she's an extremist lunatic and you have to take her off the ballot to save democracy.

But thanks for playing, vermin
Bull fucking shit. Same shit, different post with you. Get presented with facts....issue standard denial.
If Haley won, we'd be debating ISSUES. Not her character. Not her fitness for the job. Not her corruption.
She's a career politician. You get what you get with them.

Jeez, you can't even be genuine on your way (supposed) out the door.
Don't let it hit you in the ass. :)

View attachment 913156
She wanted I.D for people to use social media, she was wrong about the history of slavery and she had that whiff of Neo-Con that suggested to voters she might start a war some day.

Even with all of the Dem money and votes she lost.

Bull fucking shit. Same shit, different post with you. Get presented with facts....issue standard denial.
If Haley won, we'd be debating ISSUES. Not her character. Not her fitness for the job. Not her corruption.
She's a career politician. You get what you get with them.

Jeez, you can't even be genuine on your way (supposed) out the door.
Don't let it hit you in the ass. :)
Wow, what a bunch of mindless babble. That sure sounds familiar, vermin ...

She wanted I.D for people to use social media, she was wrong about the history of slavery and she had that whiff of Neo-Con that suggested to voters she might start a war some day.

Even with all of the Dem money and votes she lost.

Jack is a real simpleton. Like I said, he wants to get Nikki nominated claiming she's a moderate then when he gets her the Democrats will Romney her. One thing you can count on with Democrats like JackOfNoTrades is a total lack of brainpower. He's also vermin.

That's why I DECIDED to hang it up. There is nothing unpredictable about Democrats, it's the same hate filled racist schtick every time. I decided to come back one more time and say bye. Nikki destroyed herself when she doesn't want to be irrelevant in the future. We both took ourselves out, but in very different ways

Jack is a real simpleton. Like I said, he wants to get Nikki nominated claiming she's a moderate then when he gets her the Democrats will Romney her. One thing you can count on with Democrats like JackOfNoTrades is a total lack of brainpower. He's also vermin.

That's why I DECIDED to hang it up. There is nothing unpredictable about Democrats, it's the same hate filled racist schtick every time. I decided to come back one more time and say bye
You just can't do it can you? Can't admit that Donald Trump is the reason Republicans are in this position. If Nikki Haley were your nominee, she would probably beat Biden easily. But she's a RINO. You want a strongman. A dictator.
You are without a doubt one of the biggest feebs on this board.
Be a man and stick around to get your daily drubbing or GET LOST already! :auiqs.jpg:

And don't give me that you haven't supported Trump bullshit. I've watched your posts for a long time now..jeez. :(

You just can't do it can you? Can't admit that Donald Trump is the reason Republicans are in this position. If Nikki Haley were your nominee, she would probably beat Biden easily. But she's a RINO. You want a strongman. A dictator.
Be a man and stick around to get your daily drubbing or GET LOST already! :auiqs.jpg:

And don't give me that you haven't supported Trump bullshit. I've watched your posts for a long time now..jeez. :(
Do you support Genocide Joe?

Um ... vermin says what?

:102:

Very few politicians understand Americans or even America. Most of them were raised in a fishbowl, went to the best schools, were fawned over, had the Red Carpet layed out for them everywhere they went....... Then, they grew up and went into politics.

They don't understand America or Americans. Just the game. They understand the ins and outs of "The Game".

We don't. We don't understand The Game and the game doesn't understand us. And that, Ladies and Gents, is why Trump is so popular....... He is not a politician. Never has been; until 2015.

All these others? Born and bred, raised to be politicians. Even Nikki. Her daddy was a perfesser and her mama was a lawyer.

Any questions about who steered her into politics? I don't hate her, I just don't have time for her and her ancient bullshit. The "Born To Rule" bullshit present in BOTH Parties but more so, MUCH more so, in the dimocrap scum party.

They work the system. They work inside the Party apparatus and can't understand why they get rejected by The People.

It's because they are not Of The People. They are Of THE SYSTEM.

They need to Learn To Code. ALL of them.

Forum List

Back