DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

AOC is racist. she's only picking on Nikki (R-Punjab) because she's of Indian heritage

AOC was gutsy to run if she is not a deep state shill. However her politic agendas are detrimental to our nation. A novice given a chance is what it should be. But that is not under the constitution. And only doable under a false currency. And then you end up like many nations.

AOC rules! She may end up as our pres someday!

That will turbocharge the slide down the shidder for the US of A.

cartoon2019_03_aoc_pelosi_by_komixmaster_LR censored.jpg

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Fuck that little commie idiot.

She has nothing to lose because she has NOTHING!!!

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

AOC can't even handle basic math. The twit thought she lost the house ffs.

Being a twitter troll is not a positive trait dumbass. And yes, that applies to Trump as well and I have stated such.

In her mind she may have
Didn't a bunch of far lefties lose?
Thats her Caucus

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

Chick is a Congressman. What you got on your resume? Fry guy at Mickeydees???

You linked the wrong tweet thread. AOC got her ass handed to her in this one.

Mmmm. Nice try.

i pity Haley. i wish she would become Christian. she doesn't believe in Jesus, i just don't want her to go to hell!

AOC could have tried that line of attack on her

Chick is a Congressman. What you got on your resume? Fry guy at Mickeydees???

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC........................................................................................................................................:springbed:

Forum List

Back