AOC Slips Up, Admits Trump’s NYC Trial Is To Keep Him From Leaving The City To Campaign

Imagine waking up next to that obnoxious mother fucker... you'd hang yourself.... :laughing0301:

I liked her better like this....

View attachment 950476
All I see is a beautiful little child in this photo, but what happened to her character while on her journey (once she became an adult), is what should concern anyone that has any common sense left in life.

It's truly sad how young mind's are turned into mush by forces lurking in the darkness.

Nope. That crime isn't charged.

Strawman fail.

12th time you have been told this by me

Your act is getting old.
You haven’t told me anything, that’s the problem. I’ve asked multiple times why Bragg didn’t include the crimes in the indictment and nobody knows, or they do and they just don’t want to say it.

I’ve asked why you all don’t address the articles from left leaning news sites that agree with me and I get nothing, you ignore it.

If my “act” is getting old, then why do you keep responding? Lol

Yep
And of course we will all accept the verdict of the jury as legitimate and final...no matter what it is right?
I’ll accept the jury’s verdict for what it is. There will always be questions surrounding the legitimacy of this case, but the jury will do what it will and the verdict will be what it is.

The question is..will YOU accept the verdict, no matter what? How about in the Florida case with judge cannon. Are you going to accept that verdict if he’s found not guilty ?

Yep
And of course we will all accept the verdict of the jury as legitimate and final...no matter what it is right?
Sounds like you know the results before they are read.... Hmmmm very interesting. You are way to easy in your possible acceptance speech here.
I’ll accept the jury’s verdict for what it is. There will always be questions surrounding the legitimacy of this case, but the jury will do what it will and the verdict will be what it is.

The question is..will YOU accept the verdict, no matter what? How about in the Florida case with judge cannon. Are you going to accept that verdict if he’s found not guilty ?
Now that's some loaded questions... 😆 Can't wait to see if they respond... If they do it's because you called their bluff. We will definitely see if the Trump team can call their bluff in their high stakes game of deception for their political agenda.

Of course I will.
But in order for that to happen the case has to go to trial.
Which means Trump and Cannon have to stop stalling it every chance they get.
Which means Cannon needs to be removed from the case and a new, non biased judge put in her place.

Of course I will.
Which means Cannon needs to be removed from the case and a new, non biased judge put in her place.
Non-biased yeah right... Only if you leftist pick the judge are they considered non-biased eh ?

Of course I will.
lol, so you’re already trying to “get rid of bias”…so you’ll accept the results of the Florida trial as long as it’s a judge you approve of.

You’ll have to deal with judge Cannon just like we are having to deal with merchan, and engoron. The right opposed merchan because of HIS obvious bias..

So, my question was, will you accept the results of the Florida trial, with Cannon at the helm?

This should be an easy answer because the odds favor you. West palm beach county is almost evenly split, repubs bs dems, New York City is about 86% democrat.

You haven’t told me anything, that’s the problem.
Lie. I have directly addressed this sealion point several times. And I correctly predicted you would continue to derail discussions with it, pretending it was not addressed.

The secindary crime did not have to be specified in the indictment.

It was specified in a later court filing.

The prosecution can argue that people committed that crime without having to charge it.

That's 13 times now, I believe.

No go on.. pretend nobody obliterated your sealion point...

Lie. I have directly addressed this sealion point several times. And I correctly predicted you would continue to derail discussions with it, pretending it was not addressed.

It was specified in a later court filing.

The prosecution can argue that people committed that crime without having to charge it.

That's 13 times now, I believe.

No go on.. pretend nobody obliterated your sealion point...
And again, you gave a lot of words with no information

Where does it say you can indict someone without listing the crime?

Where does it say this? Bragg never cites what law he’s using for this assertion does he?

The secondary crime needs to be listed because the indictment, as written, is too broad and open ended. Bragg could literally use any crimes he finds as the secondary crime since he didn’t specify it in the indictment.

Again, there is a reason why Bragg chose not to list the crime, other than “it’s not required”, that is what I want to know..why? It would have been so easy to specify, in the indictment, what the underlying crime was, but Bragg omitted it…why?

Also, you keep dodging the question about why your leftist media is even saying braggs case is weak. Why are you ignoring this? Why are you ignoring the articles that say NYC top attorneys do not understand what Bragg is doing and that his case is weak.

You haven’t addressed this point at all, other than to suggest I’ve somehow been “sea lioning”, if you’d answer one question, directly, rather than giving insult and obscure answers, I wouldn’t reassert my questions.

Lie.

I directly addressed your sealion point.

Oops, you mean.. the secondary crime? Your weasel attempts are not impressive.

Wanna start over? I don't play these games.

The secondary crime is the crime that allows Bragg to revive the expired statute of limitations on a misdemeanor, and allows him to use a federal crime to upgrade a state misdemeanor to a felony, so it’s relevant.

You’ve addressed none of my questions, other than “because I said so”, which isn’t an answer. Just like the last question I asked you, which you, yet again, avoided.

The secondary crime is the crime that allows Bragg to revive the expired statute of limitations on a misdemeanor, and allows him to use a federal crime to upgrade a state misdemeanor to a felony, so it’s relevant.
Nobody said it wasn't. In fact, I had to remind you that you were talking about the secondary crime, to pre-empt your weasel word attempt.

You’ve addressed none of my questions,
A lie, obviously. I have ignored your dishonest sealion questions, because I am not your assistant. But have directly answered the germane questions, and repeatedly so.

1716748141620.png

And again, you gave a lot of words with no information

Where does it say you can indict someone without listing the crime?

Where does it say this? Bragg never cites what law he’s using for this assertion does he?

The secondary crime needs to be listed because the indictment, as written, is too broad and open ended. Bragg could literally use any crimes he finds as the secondary crime since he didn’t specify it in the indictment.

Again, there is a reason why Bragg chose not to list the crime, other than “it’s not required”, that is what I want to know..why? It would have been so easy to specify, in the indictment, what the underlying crime was, but Bragg omitted it…why?

Also, you keep dodging the question about why your leftist media is even saying braggs case is weak. Why are you ignoring this? Why are you ignoring the articles that say NYC top attorneys do not understand what Bragg is doing and that his case is weak.

You haven’t addressed this point at all, other than to suggest I’ve somehow been “sea lioning”, if you’d answer one question, directly, rather than giving insult and obscure answers, I wouldn’t reassert my questions.
Shut the fuck up.
34 counts of falsifying business records for election interference.
He didn't even win 2016 legitimately.

Nobody said it wasn't. In fact, I had to remind you that you were talking about the secondary crime, to pre-empt your weasel word attempt.

A lie, obviously. I have ignored your dishonest sealion questions, because I am not your assistant. But have directly answered the germane questions, and repeatedly so.

When I say it’s relevant, I mean to the indictment…as in, it should have been included.

I get it…any question you don’t want to answer is a “dishonest sealion” question.

You’ve given precisely zero answers to questions. You just trot out words like “sea lion” to dismiss any attempt to actually have a conversation, and to make posts without giving anything of substance.

I’ve asked you very specific questions and you’ve given either generalities or nothing at all.

It’s ok, I don’t need you to understand, the fact that your left wing media agrees with me is all I need to know.

Forum List

Back