You are being lied to by the media. Trump has not lost ANY election cases

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Trump has THREE cases before the courts pertaining to this election and NONE of them have been dismissed or litigated yet.

All the other suits are from outside parties/individuals.

Now, after you realize the media has misrepresented the FACTS yet again feel free to stop using the Trump lost again bullshit because his cases have not been adjudicated yet.

Trump has THREE cases before the courts pertaining to this election and NONE of them have been dismissed or litigated yet.

Now, after you realize the media has misrepresented the FACTS yet again feel free to stop using the Trump lost again bullshit because his cases have not been adjudicated yet.
I doubt anyone knows he is even challenging the election?

The press probably has everyone convinced Biden is already President

Not from what I am seeing.

You watch the main steam news?

Why? So you can watch them ignore the court proceedings and findings and deride Trump along the way?

You can't change reality. Biden has 306 EC votes that will be cast in 15 Dec 2020. You are out of options.

Semantics.

The Trump campaign and its allies have had 32 court cases dismissed or withdrawn. He has only had one that went his way, which was later overturned by the PA Supreme Court.

The 0-3 result for Trump’s campaign on Thursday came on the heels of its decision to drop the federal lawsuit in Michigan, which had sought to stop the certification of ballots in Wayne County, Michigan.​
And it came after the campaign and its allies had already lost or withdrew 29 other post-election legal cases, according to the Democracydocket.com, which is tracking such cases.​

You can't change reality. Biden has 306 EC votes that will be cast in 15 Dec 2020. You are out of options.

Biden doesn’t have shit right now...

Why? So you can watch them ignore the court proceedings and findings and deride Trump along the way?
No. I do watch what people are saying. The MSM press hasn't convinced normal people of jack shit. That is why thousands are still standing by president Trump and those who are standing with him. I haven't ignored the court proceedings. Not sure where you would even get that idea.

No. I do watch what people are saying. The MSM press hasn't convinced normal people of jack shit. That is why thousands are still standing by president Trump and those who are standing with him. I haven't ignored the court proceedings. Not sure where you would even get that idea.
even though it does not look it i think he was talking to that shill johnlaw or daryl or one of the other ones i have on ignore am i correct votto?

Semantics.

The Trump campaign and its allies have had 32 court cases dismissed or withdrawn. He has only had one that went his way, which was later overturned by the PA Supreme Court.

The 0-3 result for Trump’s campaign on Thursday came on the heels of its decision to drop the federal lawsuit in Michigan, which had sought to stop the certification of ballots in Wayne County, Michigan.​
And it came after the campaign and its allies had already lost or withdrew 29 other post-election legal cases, according to the Democracydocket.com, which is tracking such cases.​

Your signature line is just another one of your lies. All you want to protect is the bankers and fund managers who could care less about what the people have actually voted for. I look forward to the day your laughter turns to tears when those crooked fund managers are hauled off to the pokey for the attempted fraud on the people of this nation.

Semantics.

Your signature line is just another one of your lies. All you want to protect is the bankers and fund managers who could care less about what the people have actually voted for. I look forward to the day your laughter turns to tears when those crooked fund managers are hauled off to the pokey for the attempted fraud on the people of this nation.

Semantics.

toto is the biggest shill form langley of them all,best not to feed the troll and do what i have done,put him on ignore.

Bubblecultists simply do not believe facts

Forum List

Back