DO NOT mess with AOC... that is all.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Fuck that little commie idiot.

She has nothing to lose because she has NOTHING!!!

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

Chick is a Congressman. What you got on your resume? Fry guy at Mickeydees???

Do you know how occasional cortex was chosen to run for office?

aoc bartends 1.jpg

i can't figure out who is smarter, Nikki or AOC.

Nikki has written a book, "Can't Is Not An Option"

then again...AOC wears glasses!
When it comes to politics and you do not have the best it is who causes the less damage.

AOC had her mind utterly blown by a garbage disposal. She's not bright.
According to city gator she’s a fucking genius. Can’t comprehend a garbage disposal in her sink. Has no clue about economics but really... why not espouse her intelligence and prowess in the arts of stupidity?
DO NOT mess with AOC. She'll spit in your drink.

AOC regularly smashes her righty wing challengers on Twitter. Why they keep messing with her I’ll never understand. She has nothing to lose and has game. Halley looks like an idiot.

Aoc is a joke---her comments are a joke. And despite the spin---every time she opens her mouth------she makes more dems flee the communist dem party.

AOC is a schizophrenic that believes that there is a monster in her sink

She’s smarter and funnier (on purpose) than trump. I’ll grant you Trump is funnier by accident. She’ll be be more relevant than him in 2 years.

She completely avoided the question that she responded to. How is this a win for AOC? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

She’s smarter and funnier (on purpose) than trump. I’ll grant you Trump is funnier by accident. She’ll be be more relevant than him in 2 years.

Have you lost your goddamn mind? She isnt even accidentally funny. Ive never heard her being funny, ever. What other fake attributes do you want to try next? Is she the strongest deadlifter on earth? Can she run a sub 3 minute mile too? :cuckoo:

AOC is a schizophrenic owned by the deep state, just like Elizabeth Warren who did not lie about being an Indian, she is a schizzo who wants to be an indian so she became one

Yep. I bet her I.Q. isn't higher than 80-85............................................... :mm:

You're obviously a misogynist.
She's not a man.

You're obviously a misogynist.
She's not a man.

Yep, she MAY be a LOT of things, but she's definitely NOT a man. She's extremely stupid, but at least she IS an attractive WOMAN. NO balls on THIS one, like those on "Big Mike" Obama...................................................;)

Hey citygator has your bubbleheaded Messiah figured out yet that the Dimwingers didn't lose the majority in the House? :abgg2q.jpg:

AOC complaining about “corporate donors”?

Funny, the radical left are all funded by every major corporation in the country.

Are you really so stupid you think you have to be smart to get into Congress?

Forum List

Back