Do YOU believe there was fraud in this election?

Do you believe there was voter fraud in this election?

• No

• Maybe

• Minimal/isolated

• A fair amount, yes

• Widespread, yes

• Only in dem controlled areas

• Only in Republican controlled areas

• Mac is a dipshit who always makes his polls about himself

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poll below/above. Feel free to elaborate.
There is fraud in any election. The question will be. Is there fraud to an extent to meaningfully impact the election? On that question, no evidence is provided in the only place that providing such evidence would have an impact, the US court system. This fact leads me to conclude that no such fraud exists. And with every passing day, the assertion becomes more and more ridiculous.

Last edited:
I think almost all that is being called fraud are procedural errors and human incompetence. I also think that collectively it does not rise to the level necessary to warrant relief.

If one were to look for fraud..I'd start with the Right-wing led attempt to nullify a lawful election by slander, misrepresentation and outright lying. I'd be pissed if i didn't know that all their efforts are in vain.

Feel free to elaborate.
The system is not perfect, so there has been /is some fraud in every election , do you recall all the diebold debates?

But the bigger issue of fraud , at least to me, is in elections having no choices, only ultimatums. How in the blue f*ck out off 300 million Americans this happens is truly the 'fraud' ....~S~

I haven't seen any evidence of the widespread voter fraud that Trump has claimed.

Nor did the international observers that he invited to watch the election.

Nor has his own Cyber security teams.

Nor has any judge.
I would add that recounts and audits have found no fraud either.

Election fraud is a lie and a hoax.

There's a certain amount of "noise" in any election ... simple clerical errors and such ... and there's a jack-wagon in every bunch ...

We'll see ... evidence submitting into court is a matter of public information ... with steep penalties for falsehoods ...

I haven't seen any evidence of the widespread voter fraud that Trump has claimed.

Nor has any judge.

Of course not.......
The poll watchers were sent home early to be nice to them......
And Biden was immensely popular, his massive rallies were an early indication he would get more votes than any other President in US history.....

Right.....
Nothing to see....move along

Nor has any judge.

Of course not.......
And Biden was immensely popular, his massive rallies were an early indication he would get more votes than any other President in US history.....

Right.....

Or.....you've gobbled yet another pile of conspiracy batshit.

There's a reason why Trump's lawyers aren't even ALLEGING fraud in court.

Snap shots of voting across the country Blue counties obvious irregular stuffing votes

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

oUateonetwo............................................or three, Dems BLOW..................................................... :mm:
Does a bear sh*t in the woods? OF COURSE there was obviously widespread fraud and cheating by the Dim Dems. VERY, VERY sad.:(

There's a certain amount of "noise" in any election ... simple clerical errors and such ... and there's a jack-wagon in every bunch ...

We'll see ... evidence submitting into court is a matter of public information ... with steep penalties for falsehoods ...

If you look at the 240 pages of affidavits that were submitted by Team Trump.....they were laughed out of court. Why?

Because they included allegations that wearing a black lives matter T shirt was evidence of voter fraud. Not miscounting ballots. Not altering anything.

Just the T-shirt.

There is fraud in any election. The question will be. Is their fraud to an extent to meaningfully impact the election? On that question, no evidence is provided in the only place that providing such evidence would have an impact, the US court system. This fact leads me to conclude that no such fraud exists. And with every passing day, the assertion becomes more and more ridiculous.
So mailing out millions of unverifiable ballots wasn't an obvious means if cheating? Get frigging real. On well. that's petty schit now compared to Biden's Mandatory gun buy back program if it passes. Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons.

Or.....you've gobbled yet another pile of conspiracy batshit.
There's a reason why Trump's lawyers aren't even ALLEGING fraud in court.

So you're gonna ignore those two GLARING facts that are virtually impossible?

Figures

I'm not the one ignoring the fact that Gulliani, just 48 hours ago in court, admitted he's not even alleging fraud occurred.

You've been played.

Last edited:
Snap shots of voting across the country Blue counties obvious irregular stuffing votes

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Trump lost.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

What 'obvious irregular stuffing votes'?

You're making vague, general, essentially unverifiable accusations. Get specific.

Nor has any judge.

Of course not.......

Right.....
They are getting closer to discovering how really violet the Right can be when they are pushed too far.

Forum List

Back