Do Aborted Babies Go To Heaven?

God it seems kills pretty indiscriminately. When he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and flooded the earth he killed countless babies. Clearly these babies had to be evil. If God is love then why would he hate and hate for what seems like no good reason such as he hatred for Esau?

Just because we don't know the "karma" behind the situation
doesn't mean there's not a reason, a "cause and effect" which is what the laws of karma mean.

When a huge area of land has to be burned out, in order to contain a wildfire to keep it from spreading,
to us it may look like a bunch of "random" grass, trees, etc. are getting burned and destroyed.

For for God's knowledge to contain all events in the world, that means "counting" every
one of those blades of grass, and every tree that burned.

LUKE 12: 6-7 Fearing God Alone
6"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God. 7"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

Matthew 10:29-30
29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

As for your questions about why would God hate:
[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The greater the injustice persecution or suffering one experiences THAT IS FORGIVEN,
then the greater the rewards and blessings that come in to life that outweigh those ills.

These things can happen for different reasons
* to clear out karma from the past that is working its way out of the system
* to teach from, by comparison, with what happens if we forgive ills and wrongs, where they can
still be healed forgiven and corrected, VS. what happens if we DON'T forgive and the ills repeat by retribution taken against each other, or by passing down these emotions/reactions by conscience to future generations.
[/FONT]

Just because we aren't conscious of what the benefit or reasons are,
doesn't mean they happen for "no reason"

The point of all this is to learn by comparing and contrasting,
cause and effect, and what can we improve upon based on the past.

If God needs us to know something, God will make that clear.
If it doesn't matter which blade of grass or which drop of water,
or how many, just because we don't know all these specific details, doesn't mean they don't exist.

God it seems kills pretty indiscriminately. When he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and flooded the earth he killed countless babies. Clearly these babies had to be evil. If God is love then why would he hate and hate for what seems like no good reason such as he hatred for Esau?

doesn't mean there's not a reason, a "cause and effect" which is what the laws of karma mean.

When a huge area of land has to be burned out, in order to contain a wildfire to keep it from spreading,
to us it may look like a bunch of "random" grass, trees, etc. are getting burned and destroyed.

For for God's knowledge to contain all events in the world, that means "counting" every

6"Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God. 7"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. 30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The greater the injustice persecution or suffering one experiences THAT IS FORGIVEN,
then the greater the rewards and blessings that come in to life that outweigh those ills.

* to teach from, by comparison, with what happens if we forgive ills and wrongs, where they can
still be healed forgiven and corrected, VS. what happens if we DON'T forgive and the ills repeat by retribution taken against each other, or by passing down these emotions/reactions by conscience to future generations.
[/FONT]

or how many, just because we don't know all these specific details, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Karma is not a Christian concept.

God's killing of "innocent" children and what could be more "innocent" than a baby in the womb, is not an act of love or mercy. No babies are innocent because of original sin. God could snap his fingers and end this original sin thing but he hasn't. The Catholics and the Mormons baptize dead people thinking that doing so will keep them out of hell. Catholics believe that unbaptized babies go to Limbo which is a place between heaven and hell.

The Limbo of Infants (Latin limbus infantium or limbus puerorum) is a hypothesis about the permanent status of the unbaptized who die in infancy, too young to have committed personal sins, but not having been freed from original sin. Biblically speaking, God doesn't see it that way. God goes by the Book; after all he wrote it.

Recent Catholic theological speculation tends to stress the hope, though not the certainty, that these infants may attain heaven instead of the supposed state of Limbo.

While the Catholic Church has a defined doctrine on original sin, it has none on the eternal fate of unbaptized infants, leaving theologians free to propose different theories, which magisterium is free to accept or reject. Limbo is one such theory.

Your arguments are implicit where as my arguments are backed up by scripture. Scripture is the basis of Christianity.

The reason aborted babies get burned in hell for all eternity is because they did not accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

NOBODY OR NO SOUL burns forever in Hell. It is just a scare tactic dreamed up by the cavemen. Duhhhh.

The most huge alien ruler of ANY universe could not even be that cruel, and so-called Christians believe our Father is?

Last edited:
Not the way the Bible describes it. Hell is everlasting torment silly.

Do you mean because the Bible indicates sinners burn forever in Hell, EVERYONE has to believe it? :laugh:

A sucker is born every minute. :laugh:

I believe in Purgatory for everyone including devils. If they do not adjust, they are simply put through the Second Death and cast into the Sacred Lake of Fire, their soul annihilated. God MAY be an angry God, but I surely believe He is merciful.

Hi TeaBagger I really get a lot out of this exchange with you
T H A N K Y O U !
Re: Karma is not a Christian concept.
Re: "Karma is not a Christian concept."
It depends HOW it is taught.

1. Karma meaning "cause and effect" is consistent with
NATURAL laws of JUSTICE created by God, so 'DEPENDING' how it is taught,
if this is correct it should correspond to NATURAL LAWS OF GOD
on SCIENCE, on JUSTICE, cause and effect, LAWS of the UNIVERSE/NATURE

SEE Bible GALATIANS 6:6 on "reaping what we sow":
7Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. 8For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.…

SEE Bible "if we do not forgive others, neither will our Father in heaven forgive us"

Matthew 6:15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your ...

biblehub.com/matthew/6-15.htm

Bible Hub
But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins. English Standard Version but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will ...
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father ...

biblehub.com/mark/11-26.htm

Bible Hub
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. Holman Christian Standard Bible But if you don't forgive, neither will ...
Matthew 18:35 "This is how my heavenly Father will treat ...

biblehub.com/matthew/18-35.htm

Bible Hub
"My heavenly Father will also do the same to you, if each of you does not forgive his brother from your heart." King James Bible So likewise shall my heavenly ..
SEE ALSO
(A) forgiving our debts/trespasses AS WE FORGIVE THOSE OF OTHERS

Search Results

• Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have ...

biblehub.com/matthew/6-12.htm
      Bible Hub

and forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. .... does ourLord put upon this, that immediately after the close of this prayer, it is the one point ...Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?
(b) Having mercy on our fellow servant as we would want mercy for ourselves

IN GENERAL there is a NATURAL LAW OF RECIPROCITY
"THE GOLDEN RULE" SEE Golden Rule in All Religions: Versions of the Golden Rule in 21 world religions
that as we do unto others, so shall we invite unto ourselves.
THIS GOLDEN RULE OF RECIPROCITY IS FOUND IN ALL MAJOR RELIGIONS
(BUT IN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW IT IS NOT REQUIRED THAT THE SAME LAWS OF GOVT SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BY THE PEOPLE, BUT THAT IS LEFT TO FREE CHOICE TO FIGURE OUT AND CHOOSE)

NOTE: in Christianity Jesus went beyond just treating people as ourselves, because this can get limited to human conditions we project onto each other if we "love our neighbor as ourselves" to mean CONDITIONALLY.
JESUS gave us a NEW COMMANDMENT in JOHN 13:34 that we love one another as HE loves us so this is by GOD'S UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, not man's conditional love. The Golden Rule still applies that we get the justice we give.

MATTHEW 26:52
"Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword.
MATTHEW 12:57
36"But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.37"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

AS WE SPEAK IN JUDGEMENT OF OTHERS THEN WE WILL ALSO BE JUDGED BY OUR WORDS
Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will ...

biblehub.com/matthew/7-2.htm

Bible Hub
"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. King James Bible For with what judgment ye judge, ...
Matthew 7:3 - ‎Matthew 7:1 - ‎Matthew 7:2 - ‎Matthew 7:2 NLT
Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

biblehub.com/matthew/7-1.htm

Bible Hub
"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. English Standard Version “Judge not, that you be not judged. Berean Study Bible Do not judge, or you will be ...
Luke 6:37 - "Do not judge, and you will not be judged.

TeaBagger said:
Your arguments are implicit where as my arguments are backed up by scripture. Scripture is the basis of Christianity.

I can either paraphrase or I can cite the EXACT scriptures as I did above.
But it has to be point by point. So when I get closer to the point you want to focus on or
ask about THEN I can cite the Scriptures that speak to that point.

See above, is this clear?
I am going to paraphrase while we are talking about general concepts.
When you show me where you want to get more specific, then I can cite or look up the passages
that mean the same thing as the paraphrased terms.

Karma is another name for the
LAWS OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
LAWS OF JUSTICE
And Jesus is God's laws of Justice made incarnate

So Jesus fulfills the laws and breaks the cycle of bad karma or sin.

The entire Bible speaks to the process of Jesus embodying and fulfilling the laws of justice.
I'd have to cite the entire Bible from beginning to end that explains this concept
of Jesus being Justice and bringing RESTORATIVE JUSTICE with MERCY
to save humanity by divine grace.

[/FONT]

If God needs us to know something, he will make it clear? I'm not too clear on the whole "does he even exist " thing.

Do you mean because the Bible indicates sinners burn forever in Hell, EVERYONE has to believe it? :laugh:

I believe in Purgatory for everyone including devils. If they do not adjust, they are simply put through the Second Death and cast into the Sacred Lake of Fire, their soul annihilated. God MAY be an angry God, but I surely believe He is merciful.

Lots of religious folks would say every part of the bible is inerrant, and you can't just throw out parts you don't like.

God determines who is going to heaven ...

and who is going to hell.
There's nothing you can do about it.

OK TeaBagger since only God determines and knows,
and there is nothing you and I can do about,
let's not argue since that isn't going to change what God is going to do.

My argument remains that since God is all powerful
and loves ALL souls ALL children equally unconditionally,
then ALL SOULS will complete the process God lays out
in order to choose the path of Salvation by Grace through Christ.

And all that you are referring to in the Bible
is the PROCESS by which the evil is burned away,
all things are handed over to God in the end,
so God gets his way that no soul shall be lost.

All the good God created will be saved and remain
and all the evil that destroys will be removed and burned up forever.

Since we both believe in the one God/Christ,
then we are still talking about this greater process that will come to pass.

We don't have to agree on all the parts, God is still going to fulfill the plan.
Thanks TeaBagger I think we agree more than we disagree,
and even there, God's plan is so great it doesn't matter as much where we disagree, since God will correct that. The points where we agree in Christ are enough to focus on, the rest will take care of itself on God's timing...

Here the flaw in your argument. God does not love everyone. God made it very clear in Romans 9:13 that he hated Esau.

Malachi 1:2-3 declares, “’I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' ‘Was not Esau Jacob's brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.’

God ordered the annihilation of the Amalekites men, women and children and fetuses.

Eventually the civilized world is going to have to drop the political correctness and eradicate Islam from the face of the earth but should that include killing women and children? If I were leader of the world I would say no. The humane thing to do is the eradicate the adult males and save the women and children. God's solution throughout history is to kill everything that moves.

I don't often come across anyone on this board who advocates the genocide of 2 billion people. However, god has graced me with a magic button that I press on this board, and you disappear from my view entirely.

'by, dude!

Lots of religious folks would say every part of the bible is inerrant, and you can't just throw out parts you don't like.

Except burning in Hell forever is the granddady of them all. You can respect every idea and story in the Bible, but it is not cool to place so much on the most vile granddady of them all. Do you believe ANYONE deserves to burn forever in Hell, and what does that say about you? Haven't you once heard about forgiveness? Even if you have not, I'm sure God can forgive even Hitler in time and like the assassin of Ronald Reagan, they can be turned around with enough patience and care. While under God's secure care and after what might seem like millions of years to the transgressors, I am sure they will relent and faithfully to God's satisfaction serve humbly again, or they will see the Second Death. Simple.

Except burning in Hell forever is the granddady of them all. You can respect every idea and story in the Bible, but it is not cool to place so much on the most vile granddady of them all. Do you believe ANYONE deserves to burn forever in Hell, and what does that say about you? Haven't you once heard about forgiveness? Even if you have not, I'm sure God can forgive even Hitler in time and like the assassin of Ronald Reagan, they can be turned around with enough patience and care. While under God's secure care and after what might seem like millions of years to the transgressors, I am sure they will relent and faithfully to God's satisfaction serve humbly again, or they will see the Second Death. Simple.

According to the religious right, it's not about what I think. It's about what ts written in the Bible.

According to the religious right, it's not about what I think. It's about what ts written in the Bible.

Does one person matter about such a shocking revelation? Why invoke yourself in your comment to excuse the rest and then not even say if you believe in forgivess for the worst of all the sinners?

Each and every one of God's children, no matter how bad they became, deserve a second chance. When God created Hitler and held him in His arms, don't you believe God loved him beyond what YOU can understand?

Same goes for Lucifer and Satan. That is why God doesn't utterly annihilate them and let's them roam the world corrupting souls, because He has hope they can learn the correct lessons cast down into the world and in the world then finally bend the knee and come back to His heart. Will it happen? Of course not, but God has greater Faith than we. God is all powerful and could have annihalted Lucifer and Satan from the minute they left Heaven.

Last edited:

Does one person matter about such a shocking revelation? Why invoke yourself in your comment to excuse the rest and then not even say if you believe in forgivess for the worst of all the sinners?

When so many are demanding that our country conform to their religious beliefs, it's important to define what those religious beliefs are. I never claimed to be part of that group.

When so many are demanding that our country conform to their religious beliefs, it's important to define what those religious beliefs are. I never claimed to be part of that group.

Don't be naive. This is an incredibly personal subject we are discussing, and secondarily IMHO, it is a religious issue. TMI we don't need to know exactly whether or not you believe souls burn eternally in Hell. :dev2:

Same goes for Lucifer and Satan. That is why God doesn't utterly annihilate them and let's them roam the world corrupting souls, because He has hope they can learn the correct lessons cast down into the world and in the world then finally bend the knee and come back to His heart. Will it happen? Of course not, but God has greater Faith than we. God is all powerful and could have annihalted Lucifer and Satan from the minute they left Heaven.

God utterly annihilates his naughty children and he gave Satan the task of torturing them for all eternity.

God is all knowing yet he feigned ignorance when it came to Lucifer turning on him. God created Lucifer and Adam and Eve with full knowledge of what they would do.

Satan and God are Interchangeable

If God were to kill Satan he would end up killing Himself.

God Creates Evil Regardless of Human Free Will
"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7 affirms that God creates darkness and disaster. It is not a creation of mankind, nor of fallen beings or evil is a result of Human free will must first get over the fact that the Christian Bible states that God creates evil and disaster itself. Not only does this God create darkness and disaster, but it actively "does" them too. For example in Job 42:11 God is described as doing evil to Job as part of its test of Job even though Job is described as holy and blameless. In other words, the evil done by God on Job was not the result of Job's free will. Also, his children and animals are all slaughtered too, as collateral damage. God doesn't merely create evil and suffering as possibilities, it actively chooses to do them itself.

God is all knowing and he had no real need to "test" Job to see what he would do or to settle a bet with Satan/Himself. God screwed with Job because God is sadistic,

• Psalm 104:27-30 notes that God sometimes makes animals happy and sometimes "terrifies them" as part of the daily rhythm of life as described in general by Psalm 104, although the King James Version nicely tones this down to "troubles" them.

The Book of Lamentations confirms that free will cannot stop evil, when evil comes from God, nor can man stop goodness, when goodness comes from God:

God utterly annihilates his naughty children and he gave Satan the task of torturing them for all eternity.

God hates his mistakes, donthcha think? His misprints made into living color were meant to be an irritant to the angels. That's what you think, don't YOU?

God is all knowing yet he feigned ignorance when it came to Lucifer turning on him. God created Lucifer and Adam and Eve with full knowledge of what they would do.

It was all foretold when God conceived the universe. He had to have a plan. I agree with you. There had to be lackeys. :bow3:

God hates his mistakes, donthcha think? His misprints made into living color were meant to be an irritant to the angels. That's what you think, don't YOU?

God fucks up a lot and his answer is to destroy everything.

He's been fucking up since the Big Bang, dontcha know? He's eternally correcting his Shite.

Forum List

Back