Do Aborted Babies Go To Heaven?

Are you going to cite your source or claim that entire op as your own?

I'll also point out that there instances in scripture whereby unborn children are either assumed to go to heaven or are imbued with the holy spirit prior to birth

Do Babies Go To Heaven When They Die?

So, while there is no clear statement on this in the bible, possibly because abortion wasn't common in biblical times there is certainly no 'resounding no' in terms of whether or not aborted babies go to heaven.

What there is would seem to be enough grey area for a typical shit pot stirrer to crap on Christians. I don't actually care about that, as there's plenty of that on boards like this, so I'm not going to go all faux outrage on that, but you should cite your sources as well as realize that others knows about the googles too.

Abortion was very common in Biblical times. God caused miscarriages all the time as a way to punish people. God was the Planned Parenthood of the day back then.

The Bible is crystal clear on the fat of aborted babies. If one does not accept Jesus one goes to hell. God's rules not mine. John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. If you are looking for wiggle room you will not find it in the Bible.

Jude was the brother of Jesus and here is what he said. Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation."

Simply stated, God is all knowing he knew who goes to heaven and who goes to hell and who gets aborted because that is His will. Those aborted babies were condemned long before they were even conceived. Again, His rules not mine.

I cited my sources
and those sources were holy scripture which comes from God. Do you have a better source than GOD's Holy Word?

No you didn't cite your source for your c&p and you have again failed to do so.

Miscarriage = abortion. Fail.

What you've provided is some circular logic in an apparent ruse to trump up some shit, further evidenced by your labeling God as an abortionist.

I have also provided links which refute your claims, so your premise is has already been debunked, your continued flailings notwithstanding.

My Source is the HOLY BIBLE and I quoted it and cited it. For YOU to say I cited no sources when I cited the HOLY WORD OF GOD makes you a liar

BTW, an induced miscarriage is an ABORTION and God caused them all the time. Stop your dishonesty. I know you are lying, you know you are lying, anyone reading this knows you are lying but most of all GOD knows you are lying. Is your pride so strong that you will not repent your lying ways?

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Oh, give me a fucking break. You still havent cited your source for the c&p that is your first paragraph dipshit.

Oh, now it's an induced miscarriage? God performs those does he? Has a clinic. You are incredibly full of shit.

Your premise that 'the answer to this question is a resounding no' fails and has been disproven, your intellectual dishonesty is clear in your dancing around the issue and STILL not citing your source while calling me a liar for pointing out the truth on that and this BS about miscarriages = abortion, well err, derp induced miscarriages is quite the capper.

Your facts are lame, your skills are lame, you've failed to prove your point and have now completely lost your shit when these things were pointed out.

I believe you are dancing around the inane logic in your brain. :banana:

I'll also point out that there instances in scripture whereby unborn children are either assumed to go to heaven or are imbued with the holy spirit prior to birth

So, while there is no clear statement on this in the bible, possibly because abortion wasn't common in biblical times there is certainly no 'resounding no' in terms of whether or not aborted babies go to heaven.

What there is would seem to be enough grey area for a typical shit pot stirrer to crap on Christians. I don't actually care about that, as there's plenty of that on boards like this, so I'm not going to go all faux outrage on that, but you should cite your sources as well as realize that others knows about the googles too.

Abortion was very common in Biblical times. God caused miscarriages all the time as a way to punish people. God was the Planned Parenthood of the day back then.

The Bible is crystal clear on the fat of aborted babies. If one does not accept Jesus one goes to hell. God's rules not mine. John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. If you are looking for wiggle room you will not find it in the Bible.

Jude was the brother of Jesus and here is what he said. Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation."

Simply stated, God is all knowing he knew who goes to heaven and who goes to hell and who gets aborted because that is His will. Those aborted babies were condemned long before they were even conceived. Again, His rules not mine.

I cited my sources
and those sources were holy scripture which comes from God. Do you have a better source than GOD's Holy Word?

What you've provided is some circular logic in an apparent ruse to trump up some shit, further evidenced by your labeling God as an abortionist.

I have also provided links which refute your claims, so your premise is has already been debunked, your continued flailings notwithstanding.

My Source is the HOLY BIBLE and I quoted it and cited it. For YOU to say I cited no sources when I cited the HOLY WORD OF GOD makes you a liar

BTW, an induced miscarriage is an ABORTION and God caused them all the time. Stop your dishonesty. I know you are lying, you know you are lying, anyone reading this knows you are lying but most of all GOD knows you are lying. Is your pride so strong that you will not repent your lying ways?

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.

Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Oh, give me a fucking break. You still havent cited your source for the c&p that is your first paragraph dipshit.

Oh, now it's an induced miscarriage? God performs those does he? Has a clinic. You are incredibly full of shit.

Your premise that 'the answer to this question is a resounding no' fails and has been disproven, your intellectual dishonesty is clear in your dancing around the issue and STILL not citing your source while calling me a liar for pointing out the truth on that and this BS about miscarriages = abortion, well err, derp induced miscarriages is quite the capper.

Your facts are lame, your skills are lame, you've failed to prove your point and have now completely lost your shit when these things were pointed out.

The Bible proved my point and you know it.

Your miscarriage vs abortion semantics lie so busted by scripture.
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

You lie and claim I did not cite a source when I cited GOD Himself and his HOLY book.

Taking his orders from God directly
And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

God most certainly kills unborn babies in the womb and he did it and does it a lot! Whether you want to use the word abortionist when it comes to God is entirely up to you. You accused me of calling God an abortionist. Here's the definition of abortionist:
a person who performs or induces abortions, especially illegally. Here's the Link [FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abortionist [/FONT]
the definition of abortionist What God does sounds a lot like what an abortionist does. So then LIAR, if you want to play semantics I will beat you at that too.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. --
Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

War is Hell.

Accepting Christ takes place AFTER birth so as long as its TIED to the mother I think it enjoys the SAME protection until it comes of age to understand.

None of what you said in backed by scripture. God places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. "And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6"
Man Leviticus is fucked up

The Levites were entrusted with THE word. And you can't even stand to read a few words from their treatise. :puke3:

Your premise that 'the answer to this question is a resounding no' fails and has been disproven, your intellectual dishonesty is clear in your dancing around the ssue and STILL not citing your source while calling me a liar for pointing out the truth and this BS about miscarriages = abortion, well err, Hugh induced is quite the capper.

Your facts are lame, your skills are lame, you've failed to prove your point and have now completely lost your shit when these things were pointed out. You're a

You got caught in your lies. God induces miscarriages and the Bible proves it. Your dishonesty as you play semantics will earn you a seat on the hell train.

The question as to whether aborted babies go to Heaven has been answered and you don't like the answer. Aborted babies go to hell and the Bible which is the final authority on everything proves it.

Because you don't like the answer you have resorted to foul language and crybaby insults. Your Joel Olsteen view of God is putting you on the hell train. Your ignorance, denial and rejection of scripture to fit your liberal world view has bought you a first class ticket on the Satan Express.

If you can't or won't accept God and Jesus for who they are and the Bible for what it is there will be an extra agonizing place for you in hell as you ride Lucifer's pitchfork for all eternity.

I will recap:

1. Induced miscarriages ARE abortions.

2. God causes miscarriages/abortions.

3. Aborted babies and bastard children go to hell.

If you don't like the above reality your problem is not with me. Your problem is with God. I would suggest that you repent.

And I'll recap your recap.

You only shifted to this induced abortions position when called out for that ridiculous assertion that God was planned parenthood.

I've lied about exactly nothing your fallacious claims to the contrary notwithstanding and you still, STILL haven't bothered to cite the source of that first paragraph upon which you launched this lame ass troll thread.

And save the pious 'foul language' whining for someone who gives a shit. When you began losing you took this off the rails by calling me a liar, on an issue I am still clearly correct on and you were, and are avoiding still.

Nice flameout, dipshit. Lolz.

Once again no links or sources from you and your Bible denying.

God by definition and by act and deed performs abortions among other things so the analogy to God and Planned Parenthood is very very accurate. God has throughout the Bible killed babies in the womb and that is exactly what an abortionist does. You lose again.:dance::dance::dance:
So what?

Do you have a point or are you just another person who advocates the wholesale murder of Jews? Like Hitler!

Or are Jews exempt from your proposed wholesale slaughter????

NOBODY is exempt from the worldwide growing movement of very successfull Neo-Nazis. Nobody. They could slaughter every living being on earth with a sword if they wanted to.

Your premise that 'the answer to this question is a resounding no' fails and has been disproven, your intellectual dishonesty is clear in your dancing around the ssue and STILL not citing your source while calling me a liar for pointing out the truth and this BS about miscarriages = abortion, well err, Hugh induced is quite the capper.

Your facts are lame, your skills are lame, you've failed to prove your point and have now completely lost your shit when these things were pointed out. You're a

You got caught in your lies. God induces miscarriages and the Bible proves it. Your dishonesty as you play semantics will earn you a seat on the hell train.

The question as to whether aborted babies go to Heaven has been answered and you don't like the answer. Aborted babies go to hell and the Bible which is the final authority on everything proves it.

Because you don't like the answer you have resorted to foul language and crybaby insults. Your Joel Olsteen view of God is putting you on the hell train. Your ignorance, denial and rejection of scripture to fit your liberal world view has bought you a first class ticket on the Satan Express.

If you can't or won't accept God and Jesus for who they are and the Bible for what it is there will be an extra agonizing place for you in hell as you ride Lucifer's pitchfork for all eternity.

I will recap:

1. Induced miscarriages ARE abortions.

2. God causes miscarriages/abortions.

3. Aborted babies and bastard children go to hell.

If you don't like the above reality your problem is not with me. Your problem is with God. I would suggest that you repent.

And I'll recap your recap.

You only shifted to this induced abortions position when called out for that ridiculous assertion that God was planned parenthood.

I've lied about exactly nothing your fallacious claims to the contrary notwithstanding and you still, STILL haven't bothered to cite the source of that first paragraph upon which you launched this lame ass troll thread.

And save the pious 'foul language' whining for someone who gives a shit. When you began losing you took this off the rails by calling me a liar, on an issue I am still clearly correct on and you were, and are avoiding still.

Nice flameout, dipshit. Lolz.

Once again no links or sources from you and your Bible denying.

God by definition and by act and deed performs abortions among other things so the analogy to God and Planned Parenthood is very very accurate. God has throughout the Bible killed babies in the womb and that is exactly what an abortionist does. You lose again.:dance::dance::dance:
So what?

Do you have a point or are you just another person who advocates the wholesale murder of Jews? Like Hitler!

Or are Jews exempt from your proposed wholesale slaughter????

NOBODY is exempt from the worldwide growing movement of very successfull Neo-Nazis. Nobody. They could slaughter every living being on earth with a sword if they wanted to.

Muslims managed to kill 80 million Hindus using swords.

The question really is: does god let in the babies he made deformed, stillborn or otherwise handicapped into heaven?

I cited my sources

I believe you are dancing around the inane logic in your brain. :banana:

Thanks for pointing that out with an unsupported assertion and a dancing banana.

I'm Catholic, and what bothers me is that the Roman Catholic Church has no official teaching on what happens to babies who are born unbaptized.

There used to be a place called "limbo" but the Church has officially decided that "limbo" doesn't exist.

So now we Catholics have nothing to console us when we have a miscarriage or an abortion.

Forum List

Back