Do Aborted Babies Go To Heaven?

jj
And I'll recap your recap.

You only shifted to this induced abortions position when called out for that ridiculous assertion that God was planned parenthood.

I've lied about exactly nothing your fallacious claims to the contrary notwithstanding and you still, STILL haven't bothered to cite the source of that first paragraph upon which you launched this lame ass troll thread.

And save the pious 'foul language' whining for someone who gives a shit. When you began losing you took this off the rails by calling me a liar, on an issue I am still clearly correct on and you were, and are avoiding still.

Nice flameout, dipshit. Lolz.

Once again no links or sources from you and your Bible denying.

God by definition and by act and deed performs abortions among other things so the analogy to God and Planned Parenthood is very very accurate. God has throughout the Bible killed babies in the womb and that is exactly what an abortionist does. You lose again.:dance::dance::dance:

I provided a link ages ago. Good grief.

You provided one link and it didn't work and I provided at least 10.

Here is what I have established.

1. According God causes women to lose their unborn babies and by definition is an abortionist.

2. According to the Bible aborted babies and bastards are burned in Hell for all eternity.

3. You lie a lot.

It didn't work, well then here, dumbo

Do Babies Go To Heaven When They Die?

I've lied about nothing. You're the dufus fabricating tenuous BS, redefining things as things move along to reframe things in lame attempts to make them appear reasonable.....and the one that started this completely disingenuous troll thread.

But I'm the liar. You're either delusional or just plain dumb. At this point I don't actually care which.

You are correct. You are the liar.

Riiiight, and that's why you've been unable to prove that at all. You still haven't cited your source for the c&p that is your first paragraph in the op, and you accuse me of being a liar for saying you didn't.

You've also failed to prove your statement of having a bulletproof anything. I cited contrary information in my very first post, contrary to your again fallacious assertion that I didn't so you now resort to calling me a liar.

This was easy. You built yourself such a teeny box that I destroyed your point as easily as swatting a gnat. A lying, whiny, disingenuous gnat, but a gnat nonetheless. Calling me a liar doesn't help your case much either, dumbness, as I didn't, so your whiny claims just make you look dumber.

My first post was a simple, noncombative response. You'd have served yourself way better by just admitting there was grey area and taking it from there. Your anger is too easy to play on to make you in any way an effective debater.

You're dismissed. Thanks for coming stupe.

Dear TeaBagger
What if the abortion process is the "gnashing of teeth" and torment talked about in the Bible.

What if the future souls that go through cleansing where evil/sins are burned away in the lake of fire
are the ones going through abortions, or being tortured in war camps, etc.

What if that is the manifestation of hellfire used to purify by burning away
all that which was attached to to the ill will and unforgiveness of the past.

Ever thought about that?

That as we forgive and break the cycle of abuse from the past,
then we won't have war, abortion, torment and torture. So hell will come to an end,
on earth or beyond, wherever this process takes place spiritually in time or over time.
Only God knows.
What if it is connected as one spiritual process?
all heading to heaven but going through hell to get there until we choose the
way out by grace and forgiveness?

Why ask me these questions? Why not ask God? God has already provided the answers in His holy word in the Holy Bible and the Bible clearly says that hell is eternal torment and the only way to escape eternal torment is to accept Jesus as your lord and savior and since babies cannot do that ALL babies go to hell and are tortured for all eternity. With all due respect, everything you say and ask in moot.

NO TeaBagger
the evil is extinguished in the lake of fire, BURNED AWAY.
what remains is God's truth love justice and peace that part is eternal

If you imagine God keeping a record of this, sure, the evil is forever contained in that place.
but the point is to free the souls through Christ Jesus so the souls are saved while the evil is burned away

You know that God does not will that any soul should be lost
God's will being supreme would win over any evil that is subordinate compared with God

So in the end, Christ Jesus being savior for ALL humanity, the process of redemption will
process out all the sins and save all the souls by the definition and nature of God's will being supreme.

God will find a way using Christ Jesus to save all souls.
So all the steps necessary the repentance the forgiveness the healing
will all have to take place in order for all humanity to be saved

Christ and God are not about partial truth but completeness and wholeness.
Restoring all the good, for God to be supreme.

So all that evil is eventually conquered by God through Christ.
We still go through all the steps of the process, but there will be complete victory.
Not partial, because God is absolute not relative.

I'll take this point by point.

God does not use Jesus because Jesus is God.

In John 3:16 "the world" refers to the elect. If John meant souls or people he would have said it. Most people have been predestined by God for destruction. These babies were not given a choice as to their fate. God knew that they would be aborted and never given the opportunity to accept Jesus. God knew who was going to heaven and hell long before he created the earth. Included in the condemned are aborted babies.

Look at it this way. If aborted babies automatically went to heaven then a woman could put many babies in heave

John 3:18New International Version (NIV)

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

It goes further.

2 Tim.1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began."

Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

Dear TeaBagger
What I mean by Jesus is the process of Restorative Justice for Salvation of humanity by Grace.
All this is God, but I am being specific about the spiritual redemption process through Jesus
as the joinder between man and God.

We don't dictate the process. I'm saying for it to be consistent
then all humanity is saved and all sin/evil destroyed given Jesus/God being perfect.

Bottom line is this and scripture supports it. There is but one path to salvation and that path is through accepting Jesus Christ and being baptized with the Holy Spirit. Non of this can happen for aborted babies.

Accepting Christ takes place AFTER birth so as long as its TIED to the mother I think it enjoys the SAME protection until it comes of age to understand.

None of what you said in backed by scripture. God places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. "And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6"

Leviticus 27:6 was given to the Jews in the Tanakh, it was not given to the goyim like you, it has nothing to do with you man god worshipers no matter how hard you try to make it so

WRONG!
Jesus Fulfills the Law
17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.…

Everything that Jews are required to follow applies equally to Christians. God's words not mine.

Dear TeaBagger
What if the abortion process is the "gnashing of teeth" and torment talked about in the Bible.

What if the future souls that go through cleansing where evil/sins are burned away in the lake of fire

Ever thought about that?

then we won't have war, abortion, torment and torture. So hell will come to an end,
on earth or beyond, wherever this process takes place spiritually in time or over time.
Only God knows.

Why ask me these questions? Why not ask God? God has already provided the answers in His holy word in the Holy Bible and the Bible clearly says that hell is eternal torment and the only way to escape eternal torment is to accept Jesus as your lord and savior and since babies cannot do that ALL babies go to hell and are tortured for all eternity. With all due respect, everything you say and ask in moot.

NO TeaBagger

If you imagine God keeping a record of this, sure, the evil is forever contained in that place.
but the point is to free the souls through Christ Jesus so the souls are saved while the evil is burned away

God's will being supreme would win over any evil that is subordinate compared with God

So in the end, Christ Jesus being savior for ALL humanity, the process of redemption will
process out all the sins and save all the souls by the definition and nature of God's will being supreme.

We still go through all the steps of the process, but there will be complete victory.

In John 3:16 "the world" refers to the elect. If John meant souls or people he would have said it. Most people have been predestined by God for destruction. These babies were not given a choice as to their fate. God knew that they would be aborted and never given the opportunity to accept Jesus. God knew who was going to heaven and hell long before he created the earth. Included in the condemned are aborted babies.

Look at it this way. If aborted babies automatically went to heaven then a woman could put many babies in heave

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

It goes further.

2 Tim.1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began."

Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

Dear TeaBagger
What I mean by Jesus is the process of Restorative Justice for Salvation of humanity by Grace.
All this is God, but I am being specific about the spiritual redemption process through Jesus

then all humanity is saved and all sin/evil destroyed given Jesus/God being perfect.

Bottom line is this and scripture supports it. There is but one path to salvation and that path is through accepting Jesus Christ and being baptized with the Holy Spirit. Non of this can happen for aborted babies.

We don't know what happens between the babies and God. TeaBagger
If Christ Jesus intercedes, and spiritually the souls can accept and connect through Christ to be one with God,
who knows what is happening on a spiritual level we aren't there to see?

What separates man from God is unforgiveness.
As long as those souls forgive, then that is where connection with God happens through Christ.
That divine forgiveness and grace.

Are you saying these babies can never forgive?
How can you know if they forgive and receive or not, if you aren't witnessing the process
between them and God?

You do understand that Jesus is and always was with God in heaven, right?
So if people are praying for these babies, how do we know God isn't reaching them through prayers?
How do we know these babies aren't connected with God through Christ on a spiritual level?

Last edited:
Dear TeaBagger

Ever thought about that?

Only God knows.

NO TeaBagger

It goes further.

Dear TeaBagger

I wish that were true but all humanity is NOT saved and scripture proves it.

Rom.9:11-22 "For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction."

Good question. First, it presumes you think there a place called heaven that those who die go to.

Dear Dhara TeaBagger The Irish Ram
Heavenly peace or paradise, the Kingdom of heaven, is like where little children are so innocent they only know love and not fear.

The Greatest in the Kingdom
(Mark 9:33-37; Luke 9:46-50)

1At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

TeaBagger: if you see these babies as remaining as innocent as in heaven, then they are already there, as humble little children who enter the Kingdom of Heaven, completely innocent where God's natural love flows through them.

If you are saying they are trapped in fear, in torment, then yes that is hell.

My question to you is if
* you'd rather reinforce COMMAND and insist that these babies remain in hell, so you can preach and focus on hell
or if
* you'd rather pray that Jesus come witness to these babies on a spiritual level,
and save them as innocent children of God

Lastly TeaBagger
Remember you are judged by your words and if your actions match what you commit to saying.

If you want to preach about hell and reinforce that, what does this say about your goals.
Are you more motivated by fear than love?

If you'd rather teach and preach about heaven and encourage that, where does this say your heart is?

Dear TeaBagger

Ever thought about that?

Only God knows.

NO TeaBagger

It goes further.

Dear TeaBagger

I wish that were true but all humanity is NOT saved and scripture proves it.

Rom.9:11-22 "For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction."

This talks about destruction on one level, the material.
What I'm talking about is salvation on a higher level after that.

Sometimes you have to demolish a building to build a new one.
You are talking about the physical building that might be destroyed, sure.

I'm talking about the city, the identity of the region that
remains, even if the physical is destroyed and made new.

NO TeaBagger

It goes further.

Dear TeaBagger

We don't know what happens between the babies and God.
If Christ Jesus intercedes, and spiritually the souls can accept and connect through Christ to be one with God,
who knows what is happening on a spiritual level we aren't there to see?

What separates man from God is unforgiveness.
As long as those souls forgive, then that is where connection with God happens through Christ.
That divine forgiveness and grace.

Are you saying these babies can never forgive?
How can you know if they forgive and receive or not, if you aren't witnessing the process
between them and God?

You do understand that Jesus is and always was with God in heaven, right?
So if people are praying for these babies, how do we know God isn't reaching them through prayers?
How do we know these babies aren't connected with God through Christ on a spiritual level?

The Bible/God's Word is very clear on the subject.

This has nothing to do with what we decide to forgive. This has to do with what God decides. God makes and enforces the rules not us. Look at it this way. God is all knowing and he would not be God his he wasn't. God has decided our fate long ago.

God determines who is going to heaven ...

"And as many as were ordained to eternal life believed." -- Acts 13:48

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified." -- Romans 8:29-30

"Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began." -- 2 Timothy 1:9

"He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will." -- Ephesians 1:4-5

"God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation." -- 2 Thessalonians 2:13

and who is going to hell.

"God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned." -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation." -- Jude 4

There's nothing you can do about it.

"For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction." --Romans 9:11-22

Again, God is all knowing and knows of all the babies that will be aborted. The Bible is pretty clear about who gets to spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven, and who gets to roast eternally with Satan in Hell. God tells us in the book of Jeremiah 1:5 that He knows us and our fate before He even forms us in the womb, that aborted babies must have really done something to tick off the Lord before they are born. As I always say, it is not for us to question how the Lord gets his kicks, but basically, an aborted baby finds some way of understanding that Jesus died for his sins, and he miraculously finds the cognitive ability to accept Him as his personal savior, he is going to roast in Hell along with all the Catholics, child molesters, fornicators and mass murderers, not to mention the aborted and miscarried fetuses, who were also never able to comprehend Jesus and must therefore be tortured for eternity.

God has clearly spelled out the path to salvation in John 3:16-18. That is the only path to heaven. A baby cannot decide to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. God has not changed the rules for babies or the defective.

It doesn't take much to rub God the wrong way. Exodus 34:14 warns us. For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

OK TeaBagger since only God determines and knows,
and there is nothing you and I can do about,
let's not argue since that isn't going to change what God is going to do.

My argument remains that since God is all powerful
and loves ALL souls ALL children equally unconditionally,
then ALL SOULS will complete the process God lays out
in order to choose the path of Salvation by Grace through Christ.

And all that you are referring to in the Bible
is the PROCESS by which the evil is burned away,
all things are handed over to God in the end,
so God gets his way that no soul shall be lost.

All the good God created will be saved and remain
and all the evil that destroys will be removed and burned up forever.

Since we both believe in the one God/Christ,
then we are still talking about this greater process that will come to pass.

We don't have to agree on all the parts, God is still going to fulfill the plan.
Thanks TeaBagger I think we agree more than we disagree,
and even there, God's plan is so great it doesn't matter as much where we disagree, since God will correct that. The points where we agree in Christ are enough to focus on, the rest will take care of itself on God's timing...

Aborted fetuses do not go to heaven. They go to a celestial Chucky Cheese in the sky, where they spend eternity trying to get the stuffed duck toy out of the machine by the door which takes only quarters.

We don't have to agree on all the parts, God is still going to fulfill the plan.
and even there, God's plan is so great it doesn't matter as much where we disagree, since God will correct that. The points where we agree in Christ are enough to focus on, the rest will take care of itself on God's timing...

Here the flaw in your argument. God does not love everyone. God made it very clear in Romans 9:13 that he hated Esau.

Malachi 1:2-3 declares, “’I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' ‘Was not Esau Jacob's brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.’

God ordered the annihilation of the Amalekites men, women and children and fetuses.

Eventually the civilized world is going to have to drop the political correctness and eradicate Islam from the face of the earth but should that include killing women and children? If I were leader of the world I would say no. The humane thing to do is the eradicate the adult males and save the women and children. God's solution throughout history is to kill everything that moves.

Dear TeaBagger

Ever thought about that?

Only God knows.

Not the way the Bible describes it. Hell is everlasting torment silly.

The answer is a resounding NO!

Since killing their unborn children is one of the many punishments the followers of God have inflicted on nonbelievers, it is obviously not an act any True Christians® may undertake for themselves by choice. Furthermore, humans have no business performing abortions because that is God’s role. After all, it was God who killed all the unborn children on the planet (other than those of Noah’s immediate family) when He drowned everyone with the Great Flood (Genesis 7:23). And it was God who inflicted abortion on all the pregnant women when he rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, killing everyone who lived therein (Genesis 19:24-25). And it was God who killed the unborn babies during the countless plagues and pestilence he inflicted on the planet throughout history. Abortion is obviously an act God reserves for punishing those groups of people who rub him the wrong way. It is not an act to be performed at human whim.

devil%2Bbaby%2B2.jpg

The reason aborted babies get burned in hell for all eternity is because they did not accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

Many false christians will claim that babies have 'not reached the age of accountibilty', but God's Holy Word lays waste to this rubbish

Psalm 51:4-5
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Since aborted babies are under the original sin and never accept Christ and be covered in his blood, they go straight to HELL, despide what liberal mamby pamby christians say. Babies are all shapen in iniquity from the time of conception. This makes sense because the aborted babies and the sinful parents can be reunited in hell.

Who would want to worship a Gawd like that?

True Christians worship Jesus and his Father. That's who. Everyone else is going to hell.

Okay. I guess it's just hard to imagine worshiping a Gawd that would kill innocent women, children, and even babies, by way of a flood.

Yes Carla_Danger

By the laws of nature, that are built into the world, we live healthy lives if we maintain balance and prevent ills from harming or killing us; and where we live out of balance, or allow ills to run unchecked, then people die.

The point is for humans to use our free will, reason and experience to learn based on cause and effect.

The more we do that, we learn how to restore healthy balance with ourselves, society, and our environment.
So we don't have to fear unnatural imbalances and disasters.
Nature will take care of itself if we don't throw it off doing unnatural things out of balance and harmony.

In the meantime we are learning. And the events that happen in the world, good or bad, teach us to recognize the difference. We wouldn't learn that difference if only the good healthy things happened in life.

We learn equally if not more from when things go wrong, whether you consider natural or unnatural disasters.
We are meant to learn so that the causes of problems can be reduced and prevented wherever possible.

It is an expensive painful learning curve, but how else can humans ever learn.
No pain no gain. But the suffering motivates us toward prevention.
If we didn't suffer any adverse consequences, why would we bother to change, learn and grow.

It's just a natural part of the learning process, the point being to reduce and prevent
the suffering stress and conflicts caused by ill will, and to maximize the benefits on the side of good will.

News said a 4 year old kid was run over and killed. What did that kid do to throw off his healthy balance, and what exactly did he learn from it.

Here the flaw in your argument. God does not love everyone. God made it very clear in Romans 9:13 that he hated Esau.

Malachi 1:2-3 declares, “’I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' ‘Was not Esau Jacob's brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.’

God ordered the annihilation of the Amalekites men, women and children and fetuses.

Eventually the civilized world is going to have to drop the political correctness and eradicate Islam from the face of the earth but should that include killing women and children? If I were leader of the world I would say no. The humane thing to do is the eradicate the adult males and save the women and children. God's solution throughout history is to kill everything that moves.

TeaBagger

This kind of hate is temporary, as Jesus said in becoming his disciples we will also go through a state of
HATING our lives, our families, etc.

This is not a permanent state.

If you understand spiritual energy at all, only love is sustainable.
The energy that HATE and ANGER take are not.

God may use anger and hate to do certain things, but it is not the end goal to HATE members of society permanently.

In the early stages of man's understanding of God,
then just like a parent, God has to establish authority over man in order for man to respect, obey
and eventually learn.

This only goes so far, just like with children, spanking and fear-based obedience only go so far.

The point is for children to grow to maturity, start applying REASON and choosing to do what is right
NOT OUT OF FEAR OF PUNISHMENT which is for younger children or younger souls
but out of commitment to do what is right for its own reward

This mature stage is what humanity is heading toward in the NT as opposed to the OT when
faith was blind. Once our eyes are opened, and we have knowledge of good and evil,
then we need to become mature enough to handle this knowledge and make the right decisions
for the right reasons.

Ironically the fact that we can renew and perfect our conscience, through the grace of Christ,
this very gift allows us to become like children again, but wise and experienced, not blind in faith,
but with eyes and mind open to understanding and appreciating both the knowledge and the process.

The really truly aware among us understand the process.
That's the part that fascinates me, how we can be in different stages of development,
yet all things work together in harmony.

Thank you TeaBagger I think your approach and mine complement each
other perfectly, and God has reasons for that which are all good.

Your approach helps you focus and reach/correct people who need to hear it the way you say it.
My approach helps me work with people from all over, and then focus in on the parts we agree on.

So again, with you I learn a lot from our differences,
but I understand it's where we agree that all things can work together for good.
We don't have to agree perfectly for the process to work according to God's will to get us where we need to be.

Thanks for that!

TeaBagger

This kind of hate is temporary, as Jesus said in becoming his disciples we will also go through a state of
HATING our lives, our families, etc.

This is not a permanent state.

If you understand spiritual energy at all, only love is sustainable.
The energy that HATE and ANGER take are not.

God may use anger and hate to do certain things, but it is not the end goal to HATE members of society permanently.

In the early stages of man's understanding of God,
then just like a parent, God has to establish authority over man in order for man to respect, obey
and eventually learn.

This only goes so far, just like with children, spanking and fear-based obedience only go so far.

The point is for children to grow to maturity, start applying REASON and choosing to do what is right
NOT OUT OF FEAR OF PUNISHMENT which is for younger children or younger souls
but out of commitment to do what is right for its own reward

This mature stage is what humanity is heading toward in the NT as opposed to the OT when
faith was blind. Once our eyes are opened, and we have knowledge of good and evil,
then we need to become mature enough to handle this knowledge and make the right decisions
for the right reasons.

Ironically the fact that we can renew and perfect our conscience, through the grace of Christ,
this very gift allows us to become like children again, but wise and experienced, not blind in faith,
but with eyes and mind open to understanding and appreciating both the knowledge and the process.

The really truly aware among us understand the process.
That's the part that fascinates me, how we can be in different stages of development,
yet all things work together in harmony.

Thank you TeaBagger I think your approach and mine complement each
other perfectly, and God has reasons for that which are all good.

Your approach helps you focus and reach/correct people who need to hear it the way you say it.
My approach helps me work with people from all over, and then focus in on the parts we agree on.

So again, with you I learn a lot from our differences,
but I understand it's where we agree that all things can work together for good.
We don't have to agree perfectly for the process to work according to God's will to get us where we need to be.

Thanks for that!

God it seems kills pretty indiscriminately. When he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and flooded the earth he killed countless babies. Clearly these babies had to be evil. If God is love then why would he hate and hate for what seems like no good reason such as he hatred for Esau?

Dear TeaBagger

Ever thought about that?

Only God knows.

Not the way the Bible describes it. Hell is everlasting torment silly.

You are correct Bulldog, Hell is eternal torture. That said, be careful not to rub God the wrong way.

Forum List

Back