Did Rush Say His Good-Byes Today?

Rush has been the sound of reason in this country for more than a couple of decades. Great moral clarity. God bless him.

He said on his show yesterday that he was going still be on until the end.
Rush has been the sound of white racist bullshit. That's reason to you because you're a racist.

Here's a blast from your past... And your present because you haven't changed in 10 months.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
You know that call screener Bo Snerdley is black, right?

Rush may a worse racist than Trump is an Authoritarian

The old he has a black person working for him so he's not a racist bullshit.

Farrakhan has white members in the Nation of Islam but you still say he's a racist.

Limbaugh is a racist. Snerdley is a sellout.

Bo Snerdley isn't the only POC associated with the Limbaugh operation. The late Walter E. Williams was a longtime, and very tremendous substitute host for the award winning program.

I've never known the all-loving and all-caring Maha Rushdie to be racist in the least.

Just because he poked a little bit of fun at African American libs like Jackson and Sharpton doesn't mean he is a "racist" at all. Au contraire. Since he made playful jabs at honky liberals like the Clintons and Gores, it would have been racist if he had ignored black leftists.

Rush has been the sound of reason in this country for more than a couple of decades. Great moral clarity. God bless him.

Rush has been the sound of white racist bullshit. That's reason to you because you're a racist.

Here's a blast from your past... And your present because you haven't changed in 10 months.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

House n-

House n-

Please GFY

House n-

Please GFY
Please go where Rush is going. :dev3:

House n-
True.

Farrakhan has white members in the Nation of Islam but you still say he's a racist.

Bo Snerdley isn't the only POC associated with the Limbaugh operation. The late Walter E. Williams was a longtime, and very tremendous substitute host for the award winning program.

I've never known the all-loving and all-caring Maha Rushdie to be racist in the least.

Just because he poked a little bit of fun at African American libs like Jackson and Sharpton doesn't mean he is a "racist" at all. Au contraire. Since he made playful jabs at honky liberals like the Clintons and Gores, it would have been racist if he had ignored black leftists.
Rush Limbaugh is a racist.

Rush Limbaugh is a racist.
Indeed.

married to a white woman,oh the irony, cheats on his own race... with a white! lmao.
Cheats on my own race? Here is another example of dumb whiteness.

uncle tom traitor. says he hates whites but sleeps with them lol... and divorced of course

The problem with you racists is the fact that I don't stop being black based on who I married, sleep with or date. And I have never said I hate whites you lying punk motherfucker.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
I agree with him about 60 percent of the time and wish him only the best. We shall pray for him.

Forum List

Back