Fox News, your History

Good.
You had a good run while you lasted, fox.
But as many do, you went to the left.
adios

Listen, Retard_Supreme, simply broadcasting facts isn't "leftist"

Unless you think "rightist" is Full Fucking Retard.

Yep, you're right, broadcasting facts isn't "leftist". Spinning the facts to the point of pure BS, now that's leftist.

I will probably never stop watching Tucker. He is outstanding. Unique insight that you will not see elsewhere. A real journalist. Ingraham is also great. Hannity so, so. Gutfeld and Watters can also be quite enjoyable.

I see a lot of Conservative websites calling for a boycott of Fox News, while constantly posting Twitter links. That does not make much sense to me; I would gladly support Fox, which gives Conservatives a voice, before Twitter, which tends to "fact check" and otherwise restrict their free speech.

I wish fellow Conservatives would get off of Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Youtube and go to MeWe or Gab, Parler, DuckDuckGo and Rumble.

And two thumbs up to US Message Board for being another Free Speech platform.

two_thumbs_up.jpg

FOX NEWS, you’re wondering why you lost 40 percent of your listening audience?
Its So Simple.. the answer is Donna Brazile.
It’s Chris Wallace
Its Juan Williams..

Chris Wallace is dead to me. Juan and Donna are dishonest left wingers.
Wallace gives you facts. You just want garbage propaganda.

Enjoy your lump of coal this Christmas lying left winger.
Sorry you righties can't accept trump has been a disaster. Hide in your fantasy land. Reality is trumps 4 years have been all huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, economy that couldn't even hit 3% gdp growth.... giant failure. Go hide in your safe space where all you hear is lies and propaganda. Pathetic.

It’s Chris Wallace
Its Juan Williams..

Sorry you righties can't accept trump has been a disaster. Hide in your fantasy land. Reality is trumps 4 years have been all huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, economy that couldn't even hit 3% gdp growth.... giant failure. Go hide in your safe space where all you hear is lies and propaganda. Pathetic.

LOL you bunch of dumb asses on the left have big problems in the House and Senate. All you accomplished was electing Joe Biden...Joe Biden LMAO :auiqs.jpg: Oh man that's some funny shit right there. Stumbling stuttering brain freeze Biden how old is the fool now 80? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It’s Chris Wallace
Its Juan Williams..

LOL you bunch of dumb asses on the left have big problems in the House and Senate. All you accomplished was electing Joe Biden...Joe Biden LMAO :auiqs.jpg: Oh man that's some funny shit right there. Stumbling stuttering brain freeze Biden how old is the fool now 80? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm not on the left, but I can recognize failure. Trump has been a huge failure. Who would have thought he'd make Obama look good? You love the taste of that failure.

It’s Chris Wallace
Its Juan Williams..

I'm not on the left, but I can recognize failure. Trump has been a huge failure. Who would have thought he'd make Obama look good? You love the taste of that failure.

He's been a huge failure? Alrighty then. :itsok:

It’s Chris Wallace
Its Juan Williams..

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, an economy that couldn't hit 3% growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing... He's clearly a failure if you aren't a dumbass... I guess we know what your problem is.

It’s Chris Wallace
Its Juan Williams..

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, an economy that couldn't hit 3% growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing... He's clearly a failure if you aren't a dumbass... I guess we know what your problem is.

"Failure"?
The U.S. back in the drivers seat globally
Lower taxes
Record low unemployment
Record number of blacks pulled from the taxpayer tit
Wages rising
Wetbacks sent home and shut down at our border
Record stock market
Booming real estate values
Good real core Americans unified like never before

Where was this "failure" you speak of?

Forum List