Did Rush Say His Good-Byes Today?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I didnt get to here all 3 hours today. I meant to, and was able, but I got distracted. What I heard was sad though. Hes facing it, and is preparing his audience.

The day’s gonna come, folks, where I’m not gonna be able to do this. I don’t know when that is. I want to be able to do it for as long as I want to do it.

I want to, but the day will come where I’m not going to be able to, and I want you to understand that even when the day comes, I’d like to be here. ‘Cause I have this sense of needing to constantly show my appreciation for all that you have done and meant to me. So I hope you all have a great Christmas, a great New Year, and I hope that the things that are in store for all of us in the coming year are certainly better than what we have endured in 2020.

I don’t know too many people who’ve enjoyed 2020. There are probably some sickos out there who have. But 2021 has to be better. We’re gonna try to make it that way here at the EIB Network. Again, folks, thank you so much. I wish there were a way to say it other than “thank you.” You’re just the best. My family is just the best. Thank you. Merry Christmas, everybody, from all of us to all of you. Make it happen!

APP-122320-Rush-Merry-Christmas.jpg

The guy's facing a death sentence. Agree with him or not, he lives for what he does. He always has. Traditionally, I think he's always taken an extended vacation over the holidays. Well, perhaps his cancer has progressed to the point where, in just a couple of short weeks, it may not be possible for him to continue.

If he said his goodbyes, I wish him well for the rest of his life. Cancer is an insidious bitch which knows no skin color or tax bracket or sexual orientation. It simply wants to kill as many people as it can.

Fuck cancer.

Love him or hate him, there's no denying Limbaugh's impact on the political landscape in this country...

I didnt get to here all 3 hours today. I meant to, and was able, but I got distracted. What I heard was sad though. Hes facing it, and is preparing his audience.

The day’s gonna come, folks, where I’m not gonna be able to do this. I don’t know when that is. I want to be able to do it for as long as I want to do it.

I want to, but the day will come where I’m not going to be able to, and I want you to understand that even when the day comes, I’d like to be here. ‘Cause I have this sense of needing to constantly show my appreciation for all that you have done and meant to me. So I hope you all have a great Christmas, a great New Year, and I hope that the things that are in store for all of us in the coming year are certainly better than what we have endured in 2020.

I don’t know too many people who’ve enjoyed 2020. There are probably some sickos out there who have. But 2021 has to be better. We’re gonna try to make it that way here at the EIB Network. Again, folks, thank you so much. I wish there were a way to say it other than “thank you.” You’re just the best. My family is just the best. Thank you. Merry Christmas, everybody, from all of us to all of you. Make it happen!

View attachment 432863

I don't agree with him a lot of the time, but I admire people who are good at what they do and I wish him the best. Merry Christmas to Rush.

Well, perhaps his cancer has progressed to the point where, in just a couple of short weeks, it may not be possible for him to continue
That's how it sounded. The last few weeks hes been taking unannounced days off. Before he'd announce his treatment week, meaning he wouldnt likely be there for the week.

Hes already well outlived the time the doctors gave him, but he knows it's terminal

I don't spend a lot of time praying.

But I do make an exception for when Rush passes on.

My prayer is that Nancy Pelosi strokes out as she dances on his gravel.

But there's more:
That nobody bothers to pick her up except some irresponsible crows.

Wait....do they vultures in Florida????

Regardless of his health, I predict he will go off the air soon after Biden Harris is sworn in.

He was a burr under the saddle of Obama, and the global oligarchs aren't going to tolerate that. With his illness, he doesn't have the strength to fight them.

. . and he really shouldn't have to at this point. He has been a strong voice for his folks long enough, he deserves some rest now.

. . . and I think he will take it.

I predict he will go off the air soon after Biden Harris is sworn in.
I still have hope those two wont enter the White House. The guy is a damn thief. He has a long history of stealing other people's words, making up his own life, and now the White House from the greatest president of my lifetime. I see nothing good for this country if that happens

Sad, in the end, he wishes to be remembered as a decent moral man of high character and that train has already left. History will not be kind to him.

Bullshit.

Rush is respected worldwide as the Maha Rushdie and founder of the Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies. He has sat in the Attila the Hun chair there for decades. He earned the Presidential Medal of Freedom as well as a Nobel Peace Prize nomination.

View attachment 432863

Alex Trebac, Rush leaving-----Covid, Biden, and the Chinese coming in 2020. What an awful year. 2021 can't get here soon enough.

View attachment 432863

Alex Trebac, Rush leaving-----Covid, Biden, and the Chinese coming in 2020. What an awful year. 2021 can't get here soon enough.
Call me an optimist, but I expect 2021 to be MUCH WORSE. Biden as president, the House and Senate in the hands of these lunatics, and Rush not available to be a thorn in their side. What could possibly go wrong?

I predict he will go off the air soon after Biden Harris is sworn in.
I still have hope those two wont enter the White House. The guy is a damn thief. I see nothing good for this country if that happens

meh. Trump would have to do some extreme shit to overturn the election. . .and from what we know of him? He loves the nation too much to do it.

He might slag on the left, and extreme progressives a lot, but he knows they are still Americans, and I doubt he would ever destroy the nation over the behavior of their chosen representatives.

He may have been set up like a bowling pin, but I doubt he would ever want to go down in the history books as the guy that led the nation into chaos and weakness, dissolution and disaster.

iu

He just won't do it. He could, but it would cause more problems, trouble and pain than it would solve. I DO think he knows exactly how many folks voted for him, and how many voted for Biden. And he knows, winning isn't everything. At this late stage in the game, it is also important to win by a huge margin, and to win the hearts and minds over the propaganda of the interlocking directorate. . . and that? He obviously failed to do with large segments of the minority community and government workers.

I think he realized, or will realize, that he failed to convince enough folks of the corruption of the global oligarchs, and of the coming totalitarian disaster we are facing. He defiantly wanted to be a uniter, but clearly, he failed . .. but he will come to terms with how many hate him, and leave, rather than cause more chaos and destruction in the nation he so loves.

Sometimes, loving something means. . . letting it go.

meh. Trump would have to do some extreme shit to overturn the election. . .and from what we know of him? He loves the nation too much to do it
The states COULD. The stolen states could just choose their electors. It's a long shot, but it could happen. Michigan has a Republican legislature. Those states could and should

Forum List

Back