Did Rush Say His Good-Byes Today?

May God have mercy on his soul for all the hate and evil he has sown.
Michael J. Fox approves your post.....

Ah yes that's another one.

My Dad suffered from Parkinson's for ten years and I had to watch him deteriorate, so that's another one for the Limblob Hall of Shame. As I said before there's nothing to applaud about some asshole being "successful" at sowing hate and division. It's like calling a program to exterminate Jews "successful".
Looks like Michael J. Fox will be able to attend Limbaugh's funeral................if he wants to.
Yeah... he do a shaky dance

I tend not to judge IQ2 too harshly, cuz yannow, he's not white, and, well, you know.

I think he is white. But, I don't care.

Watching his posts for some time, he has said that his wife is black and at other times, that they have a mixed-race child. Frankly, I don't care who or what he is, he's a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, he is likely another smelly, white, SJW nutjob pretending to be a homie cuz, that's supposed make his One Note Samba posts more interesting - or something

Frank, I'm beginning to detect a certain disdain for Tom Jobim..... :shock:

Wait....what?

No way!

I tend not to judge IQ2 too harshly, cuz yannow, he's not white, and, well, you know.

Watching his posts for some time, he has said that his wife is black and at other times, that they have a mixed-race child. Frankly, I don't care who or what he is, he's a troll, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, he is likely another smelly, white, SJW nutjob pretending to be a homie cuz, that's supposed make his One Note Samba posts more interesting - or something
And yet...someone somewhere will claim that Limbaugh/trump supporters are more likely to be racist. How odd.

You ain't black!

What a coincidence. Neither is Sherrod Brown.

Wait....what?

No way!

Perhaps you confuserated "one trick Samba" with "one note pony". :dunno:

Ya lying dog-faced pony soldier

xhdo9z8vlzy41.jpg

Wait....what?

No way!

Perhaps you confuserated "one trick Samba" with "one note pony". :dunno:

Is that even possible?

I didnt get to here all 3 hours today. I meant to, and was able, but I got distracted. What I heard was sad though. Hes facing it, and is preparing his audience.

The day’s gonna come, folks, where I’m not gonna be able to do this. I don’t know when that is. I want to be able to do it for as long as I want to do it.

I want to, but the day will come where I’m not going to be able to, and I want you to understand that even when the day comes, I’d like to be here. ‘Cause I have this sense of needing to constantly show my appreciation for all that you have done and meant to me. So I hope you all have a great Christmas, a great New Year, and I hope that the things that are in store for all of us in the coming year are certainly better than what we have endured in 2020.

I don’t know too many people who’ve enjoyed 2020. There are probably some sickos out there who have. But 2021 has to be better. We’re gonna try to make it that way here at the EIB Network. Again, folks, thank you so much. I wish there were a way to say it other than “thank you.” You’re just the best. My family is just the best. Thank you. Merry Christmas, everybody, from all of us to all of you. Make it happen!

View attachment 432863

Alex Trebac, Rush leaving-----Covid, Biden, and the Chinese coming in 2020. What an awful year. 2021 can't get here soon enough.
Call me an optimist, but I expect 2021 to be MUCH WORSE. Biden as president, the House and Senate in the hands of these lunatics, and Rush not available to be a thorn in their side. What could possibly go wrong?
I don't think you are wrong....

I didnt get to here all 3 hours today. I meant to, and was able, but I got distracted. What I heard was sad though. Hes facing it, and is preparing his audience.

The day’s gonna come, folks, where I’m not gonna be able to do this. I don’t know when that is. I want to be able to do it for as long as I want to do it.

I want to, but the day will come where I’m not going to be able to, and I want you to understand that even when the day comes, I’d like to be here. ‘Cause I have this sense of needing to constantly show my appreciation for all that you have done and meant to me. So I hope you all have a great Christmas, a great New Year, and I hope that the things that are in store for all of us in the coming year are certainly better than what we have endured in 2020.

I don’t know too many people who’ve enjoyed 2020. There are probably some sickos out there who have. But 2021 has to be better. We’re gonna try to make it that way here at the EIB Network. Again, folks, thank you so much. I wish there were a way to say it other than “thank you.” You’re just the best. My family is just the best. Thank you. Merry Christmas, everybody, from all of us to all of you. Make it happen!

View attachment 432863

Alex Trebac, Rush leaving-----Covid, Biden, and the Chinese coming in 2020. What an awful year. 2021 can't get here soon enough.
Call me an optimist, but I expect 2021 to be MUCH WORSE. Biden as president, the House and Senate in the hands of these lunatics, and Rush not available to be a thorn in their side. What could possibly go wrong?
I don't think you are wrong....

They will not win the Senate.

Rush has been the sound of reason in this country for more than a couple of decades. Great moral clarity. God bless him.

He said on his show yesterday that he was going still be on until the end.
Rush has been the sound of white racist bullshit. That's reason to you because you're a racist.

Here's a blast from your past... And your present because you haven't changed in 10 months.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Rush has been the sound of reason in this country for more than a couple of decades. Great moral clarity. God bless him.

Rush has been the sound of white racist bullshit. That's reason to you because you're a racist.

Here's a blast from your past... And your present because you haven't changed in 10 months.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

You know that call screener Bo Snerdley is black, right?

Rush may a worse racist than Trump is an Authoritarian

"Yeah, he is likely another smelly, white, SJW nutjob pretending to be a homie cuz, that's supposed make his One Note Samba posts more interesting - or something"

The one note is the white racism you and a majority of the whites here spew. I am most definitely black. I'm the n word you love to hate because you can't handle the reality that I am far smarter than you and I'll put my foot up your racist ass with indisputable facts anytime your punk white ass gets uppity.

1608861347075.png

The old he has a black person working for him so he's not a racist bullshit.

Farrakhan has white members in the Nation of Islam but you still say he's a racist.

Limbaugh is a racist. Snerdley is a sellout.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and a host of other are BLACK RACISTS. THEY HATE WHITES!
Flash ARE YOU BLACK? REGARDLESS YOU ARE A RACIST!

Farrakhan has white members in the Nation of Islam but you still say he's a racist.

I'd hate to be you.

Forum List

Back